Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:32:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SMS Verify - Phone Verification Service | Starting At $0.6  (Read 1892 times)
smsverify (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 01:59:49 PM

SMS Verification Service. Self Service.

https://smsverify.club

Rates start at $0.6, but I can offer you a discount, if the quantity is larger.

Over 20+ Services including Tinder, WhatsApp, Steam, Twitter e.t.c
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SniX030

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:24:39 PM

Why someone should need this? I do not understand.
mattermaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:47:23 PM

Can we verify facebook accounts with these numbers?
Also mention what country numbers do you offer?
Most of the users seek USA numbers to verify their facebook, skype, paypal etcitra.

smsverify (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 06:49:11 PM

There are alot of reasons, most common ones being:

- Anonymity
- Extra Accounts (personal use)
- Bulk account generation (business use)
smsverify (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 07:01:29 PM

Most of the users seek USA numbers to verify their facebook, skype, paypal etcitra.

Ill add it to the FAQ very soon, Works with every service listed on the website and more that we can check. Currently we provide only Russian or Chinese number. Its not easy to provide bulk services with American numbers at the moment. However, most platforms just need the number verified, and rarely require it to be from a specific country, save for the likes of Paypal etc
Graphics

Activity: 387

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:14:53 AM

Ill add it to the FAQ very soon, Works with every service listed on the website and more that we can check. Currently we provide only Russian or Chinese number. Its not easy to provide bulk services with American numbers at the moment. However, most platforms just need the number verified, and rarely require it to be from a specific country, save for the likes of Paypal etc

Russia is fine for me, but I need some more info. Then I will need 5-6 for test

Can I re-use the same number more than once? Example: If I verify Twitter with number +7 123456 and then after a week Twitter require another verification on the same account, will I be able to use +7 123456 again?

Can I use it as voicemail verification or you are offering just sms verification? Example: Twitter lately are calling and dictating the verification code, instead of using sms.
smsverify (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 05:40:35 AM

Can I re-use the same number more than once? Example: If I verify Twitter with number +7 123456 and then after a week Twitter require another verification on the same account, will I be able to use +7 123456 again?

Can I use it as voicemail verification or you are offering just sms verification? Example: Twitter lately are calling and dictating the verification code, instead of using sms.

Yes there is a possibility of requesting an sms again and yes, we have a service which will forward yhe incoming voice call to your personal number, however both are yet to be implemented.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 08:48:01 AM

SMS Verification Service. Self Service.

https://smsverify.club

Rates start at $0.6, but I can offer you a discount, if the quantity is larger.

Over 20+ Services including Tinder, WhatsApp, Steam, Twitter e.t.c

How much discounts you can offer for bulk purchases like 50 or 100. I just check your site only for 50 verification you are providing at the rate of 60 cent but honestly I am looking for a services which will be dealing with lesser than 20 cents but for guaranteed larger quantity.

Are you numbers real one or you are getting them from any VOIP based services ? I just want to know how much newer your numbers are for some known services where usually old numbers had been used already.
Wei H
Legendary

Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001

Chinese translator

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 10:25:46 AM

- Anonymity

Do you provide the SMS sending service? I might need to send a SMS on specified number to finish the verification.
smsverify (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 07:55:54 AM

- Anonymity

Do you provide the SMS sending service? I might need to send a SMS on specified number to finish the verification.

No, I myself am looking for one. If its a mobile app try Twitter Fabric Digits, its free for Andoid and Ios implementation.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:55:14 AM

- Anonymity

Could you please explain a little bit more on what you are exactly looking for ? Usually sms verification process could be done regardless of what number we will be using I mean those mobile numbers can be your local number or it can be from any countries numbers.

But if you are looking for sending sms using one specific number then I guess only from your device it will be possible as duplication might compromise your security. You may receive sms which are being sent to other numbers (by forwarding) but no one could send sms from your number unless otherwise you authorize.
smsverify (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 07:44:33 PM

API Support Added.
smsverify (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 04:07:53 PM

bump
Graphics

Activity: 387

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:56:23 AM

Yes there is a possibility of requesting an sms again and yes, we have a service which will forward yhe incoming voice call to your personal number, however both are yet to be implemented.

When do you plan to implement it?

Because I still need a numbers for SMS/Voice verification for gMail + Twitter + Instagram + FB. Which could be re-used for same account  re-verification ~month. Like when Twitter wants re-verification.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:12:48 AM

Some use this to scam other people, they are using fake numbers ,or phone number by other individual instead using thier own number to fool other people and to hide thier true identity.
ikifenix

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:55:09 PM

Is this service still available? I'd be interested in ordering this service.
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:09:05 AM

How about a huge need for around thousands of numbers a day for verification of wechat ? If you can make it 0.4 usd a day I will give it a shot after confirmation from my client. I may need some vouch copies.
largokill

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:44:48 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2020, 07:08:01 PM by largokill

i can provide non-voip verizon mobile numbers (are real sim card) work for all what you want 100%

just add me on skype: badans3@hotmail.com

also i can sell you the method of phone numbers if you want
deepweeb

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:08:22 AM

Is service not available for new users? does registration not take place?
Nap0nTilt

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:19:39 AM

Would love to see some european numbers.
Top notch would be swiss, austrian or german numbers to use.
Then the possibility to rent a number for a month or so and I would
pay much more than $0.6/sms Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: