Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:24:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make 2000$ a month with Bitcoin! [VOUCHED]  (Read 3213 times)
ecklol (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:37:58 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 04:29:56 PM by ecklol

This method will make you about 2000$ worth in bitcoins in one month

Method is brand new and few people know about it.

Price is 80$ in bitcoin

Add me on skype if you want to buy: cristian.magherescu

Vouch from hero member: cryptworld

This method seems really promissing as OP said the site is not saturated and not so many people are using this site for this method. i think it's really got some potential maybe not 2000$ as said but surely you can make some serious money with this stuff. another thing is that I am in online business a long time and this method seems new to me which is a big plus from me. all in all i would give it 8/10

good luck with the sales!
cryptworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:41:35 PM

i will test your method, will add you on skype
Jartsu

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:51:44 PM

Any more information about it what you have to do? Download stuff, share stuff? A little more to know would be better
iahmed0199

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:52:35 PM

If you can make $2000/month why would you need $80 for it or even sell it !!
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 03:54:06 PM

I'm ready to review your method if you want to offer a vouch copy.
You can send me a PM here on forum or contact me through Skype (ID: voucherstore.net)

PS: romanian guy too Smiley

ecklol (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:58:49 PM

If you can make $2000/month why would you need $80 for it or even sell it !!

Why not make a little extra money from this method. I said a few people use it and it will not harm my revenue in any way. That's why.
iahmed0199

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:03:06 PM

Okay what about giving me a vouch copy and when I profit at least $1000 I will give you $200 not only $80.
Agree ?
ecklol (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:05:05 PM

Okay what about giving me a vouch copy and when I profit at least $1000 I will give you $200 not only $80.
Agree ?

Joined 10 days ago and asking for vouch copy, that's not how it works. And I already gave vouch copy to Hero member
cryptworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:06:58 PM

talked with OP on skype, had a nice chat.

This method seems really promissing as OP said the site is not saturated and not so many people are using this site for this method. i think it's really got some potential maybe not 2000$ as said but surely you can make some serious money with this stuff. another thing is that I am in online business a long time and this method seems new to me which is a big plus from me. all in all i would give it 8/10

ecklol (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:10:22 PM

Thanks for awesome review Smiley
Jartsu

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:11:27 PM

Could you then finally answer my question as well?
ecklol (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:16:03 PM

Could you then finally answer my question as well?

Yes I can, sorry for not answering I've been busy with vouch copy. It doesn't involve sharing or downloading stuff but instead it uses traffic to generate money, which you can get with my method pretty easily - you don't need lots of time to set it up. Another thing to say its all white hat (legal).
iahmed0199

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:19:06 PM

Agree ?

Joined 10 days ago and asking for vouch copy, that's not how it works. And I already gave vouch copy to Hero member

As I see cryptworld had posted an initial review and it seems fine so, I'm sorry for being rude.

Have a good sales man  Wink
ecklol (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:21:01 PM

Agree ?

As I see cryptworld had posted an initial review and it seems fine so, I'm sorry for being rude.

Have a good sales man  Wink

Thank you very much! Smiley
Jartsu

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:21:32 PM

So basically making a site,video, and adding ads on it and just getting hits there correct?

ecklol (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:25:34 PM

So basically making a site,video, and adding ads on it and just getting hits there correct?

No, you are not right, and please don't reply with that kind of post, like I would tell you my method in first place. I told you it uses traffic which you can get with my method.
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 04:46:03 PM

No offence but "talked with OP on skype, had a nice chat" does not seems to be a real review Smiley
In my opinion a real review involves testing that method, and then post the results.

mattermaster

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:11:18 PM

No offence but "talked with OP on skype, had a nice chat" does not seems to be a real review Smiley
In my opinion a real review involves testing that method, and then post the results.

Exactly, a truthful review involves a test with some benefits as well.
So, the first vouch review does not mean all a vouch.

GHCoins45

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:29:15 PM

+1

I can take a vouch copy if there are more and actually try this out
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 09:01:34 PM

I'd be very curious to see what superiorus has to say with his review. +1 for superiorus to get a vouch copy of this method. Sorry, but cryptworld's review happened way too fast to be able to track and gage any sort of results that are possible with this method.

Cheers!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: