Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:10:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB|CAN] Any GPU better than a 5770 at a reasonable price  (Read 431 times)
mistercoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 04:00:42 PM

Looking to buy a GPU that is better than a HD 5770. Don't really care what, as long as it's reasonably priced (tight budget). Please post or PM me with what you have and how much you want. Thanks!

--Mc

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:00:39 PM

Looking to buy a GPU that is better than a HD 5770. Don't really care what, as long as it's reasonably priced (tight budget). Please post or PM me with what you have and how much you want. Thanks!

--Mc

Are you looking to mine with it or just general use?
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:47:50 AM

Pretty sure I have some 5850/5870/5970/6850/6870 cards, PM me.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 07:30:11 AM

I have a r9 270 2GB i can part with, still mining zcash like a champ (200 sol/s) ;p
50 40CAD+shipping its yours?, im in Canada as well,shouldn't cost more than 15$ i would think to ship, it a light card
i wont have room for it soon so it will be retired and is still pretty mint for its age Smiley

Let me know! And Good Luck on your hunt either way! Cheesy

Edit: thought about how you said tight budget and lowered my ask Smiley

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
noodle_dam

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 11:22:58 PM

I have a r9 270 2GB i can part with, still mining zcash like a champ (200 sol/s) ;p
50 40CAD+shipping its yours?, im in Canada as well,shouldn't cost more than 15$ i would think to ship, it a light card
i wont have room for it soon so it will be retired and is still pretty mint for its age Smiley

Care to post pics of these in a pm to me?
I might be interested at this price. But shipping it might be a bit more since I am in the states.
Let me know either way. So the exchange value might actually be in your favor if you sell to me cause I would be buying using USD and not the Canadian funny money.
LOL! jk

Send me a pm. I am totally serious. Wink

CjMapope
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 03:41:17 AM

I might be interested at this price. But shipping it might be a bit more since I am in the states.
Let me know either way. So the exchange value might actually be in your favor if you sell to me cause I would be buying using USD and not the Canadian funny money.
LOL! jk

sounds good man, its mining now so ill shoot a pic of it and the miner hashing to your inbox Smiley
Sorry for late reply, was out for the weekend Smiley

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
noodle_dam

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:41:28 AM

LOL! jk

sounds good man, its mining now so ill shoot a pic of it and the miner hashing to your inbox Smiley
Never did get a response from you regarding this.
Or a pic of the card.
If you just plain forgot or are just too busy then don't bother.

I am good then. Wink

CjMapope
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 03:25:23 AM

LOL! jk

Never did get a response from you regarding this.
Or a pic of the card.
If you just plain forgot or are just too busy then don't bother.

I am good then. Wink

o haha, my brain was still out for the weekend, i mixed YOU up with the OP ;p
i sent HIM the pics haha, oops!
sending them now Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: