Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:42:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hire Your Own e-Worker @ $0.40/Hour (Full-Time)  (Read 465 times)
Entratish (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:11:03 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 05:31:47 PM by Entratish

Hello,

We offer you to hire your own data-entry type grunt e-Worker @ $0.40/hour (8 hours/day & 7 days a week).

We have them ready. Just awaiting your green signal for hire.

Also available web-development & programming type e-worker at $1.00/hour.

Rules : 1. You will pay the e-Worker directly everyday after that day's work.
2. You will have to pay a one-time fee of $25.00 to us for arranging you the e-Worker.
3. Minimum hire period : 1 month.

If you are interested to hire, then please contact me to the underneath or PM me :

eMail : entratish@gmail.com

Thanks,

S. Das
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:14:55 PM

How does paying you guarantee, that you will not runaway with the money right away ? How about we pay you after a month ? I have some written work, that I would like typed in, and would be willing to hire you only if you can accept the 25$ after a month.
Entratish (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:29:12 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 05:42:08 PM by Entratish

How does paying you guarantee, that you will not runaway with the money right away ? How about we pay you after a month ? I have some written work, that I would like typed in, and would be willing to hire you only if you can accept the 25$ after a month.

Hi,

I understand your concern. Is paying weekly/daily okay at $6.25 or $0.89 /week or /day (payable after the end of the working week/day) ?

Thanks,

S. Das
annie9771

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:51:27 PM

I agreed , first option is that i will pay you after month 25$ or escrow service will be good.
Thanks
Entratish (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:04:17 PM

I agreed , first option is that i will pay you after month 25$ or escrow service will be good.
Thanks

Hi,

Can you do weekly escrow ?

Thanks,

S. Das
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:57:47 PM

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks,

S. Das

Sure, that actually works for me better. I will contact you in the weekend regarding it. Would it also be possible to get just one handwritten page into text transcribed, to get an idea how it is ?

Also, I am assuming I can end the service after a week ? my work wouldn't take a month long.
Entratish (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:32:29 PM

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks,

S. Das

Sure, that actually works for me better. I will contact you in the weekend regarding it. Would it also be possible to get just one handwritten page into text transcribed, to get an idea how it is ?

Also, I am assuming I can end the service after a week ? my work wouldn't take a month long.

Okay.
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:51:15 AM

Lol, do you own slaves? Who works for that amount of money?
KenR

Activity: 910

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:13:50 PM

Third World Country (there is a reason why they're called that)
$1 an hour,if the work for 12 hours a day (which they don't mind at all) they can make a good living out of $12 a day.The conversion into their local currencies makes them instant rich.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
tobi4255

Activity: 349
Merit: 101

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:09:49 PM

Third World Country (there is a reason why they're called that)
$1 an hour,if the work for 12 hours a day (which they don't mind at all) they can make a good living out of $12 a day.The conversion into their local currencies makes them instant rich.
Really? If you can make one of your E-workers learn written Danish I'll hire him/her for $10 per hour.

And you can get a one-time fee of 100 USD Smiley

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: