Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:45:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Next Gem  (Read 732 times)
Alondre (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

Quiero mi bocadillo

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:52:48 PM

We have here the next gem  Cool

https://www.creativechain.org/ico/

```
Join the XEL revolution!  XEL - Decentralized Grid-computing
XEL WEBSITE | ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | XEL DISCORD | XEL WIKI
```
arnbrd

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:04:26 PM

No, this is not. It ends in a bit more than 3 days and we never heard about it here. Tell you that generally more we see about it here, better it is. By never hearing about it, I guess this is not a great thing.

Alondre (OP)

Quiero mi bocadillo

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:12:03 PM

No, this is not. It ends in a bit more than 3 days and we never heard about it here. Tell you that generally more we see about it here, better it is. By never hearing about it, I guess this is not a great thing.

For me the best icos, those who have had better roi for my investment. the ones that have collected the least amount of money. Here you have your thread in case you want to know more about it. The project for me is very interesting

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1809920.0

```
```
arnbrd

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:38:04 PM

For me the best icos, those who have had better roi for my investment. the ones that have collected the least amount of money. Here you have your thread in case you want to know more about it. The project for me is very interesting

There is a mining, bad signal. This is based on smart contracts, and the hype for this is finished. That would not be the best ICO for me. If an ICO gets many funds this is sure that the projects are completed. If this is not the case, the projects can disappear and your ROI can be inexistant because the project lost credibility and the price went under the ICO price. But you can be also right. I never went into low funds ICO because I was afraid of what I told, so I can not vouch what I say.

Alondre (OP)

Quiero mi bocadillo

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:49:40 PM

There is a mining, bad signal. This is based on smart contracts, and the hype for this is finished. That would not be the best ICO for me. If an ICO gets many funds this is sure that the projects are completed. If this is not the case, the projects can disappear and your ROI can be inexistant because the project lost credibility and the price went under the ICO price. But you can be also right. I never went into low funds ICO because I was afraid of what I told, so I can not vouch what I say.

Mining is bad signal  Grin the best way for good distribution

Smart comtracts hype is finished  Grin say that to etc, eth and lisk

If an ICO gets many funds...  Grin NXT, FOldingcoin, XEL... and many many more

```
```
jkas

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 08:28:59 PM

I've been looking at the project. I'm surprised they did not raise more money. It's going to be one of the good projects this year. Grin
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 09:50:36 PM

Mining will kill the price of this coin. There are just way too many people out there that will dump their mined coins no matter what price. Even going as far as to take a 50% loss over mining another coin. Doesn't make any sense..
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 01:46:10 AM

I've been looking at the project. I'm surprised they did not raise more money. It's going to be one of the good projects this year. Grin
Jesus Christ, why does it surprise you?  People are getting sick of these scam coins, and there isn't enough money to go around for all of them.  Not enough interest in them.  And I never even heard of this one, so that in my mind tells me that it's not only not the next big thing, but it's not even A thing.  It's garbage.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: