Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:28:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ATT] Attraction - X11 (by Eternity Group)  (Read 1710 times)
EternityGroup (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 07:43:10 PM

Within 3-6 months a coin «Attraction» (ATT) will be created.
This coin is created as a payment instrument for an Internet Mall. At the moment, work is under way to adapt the source code of the shopping center. This is a serious project from the Eternity Group with investments of several hundred thousand dollars.
At the time the source code is opened, the first block in the chain will have a future date, so there will be an absolutely zero premine.
We will also work with stock exchanges to add coins to trading pools and mining pools, so by the time of the first block, simultaneous launch on all services, including the Internet Mall.
At the current moment several tens of thousands of dollars have already been invested in the project and this is only the beginning. This topic is created for the appearance of the copyright of the Eternity Group of abbreviations ATT and the name of the coin «Attraction».
After starting this branch will become informational.

I draw your attention that until the moment of 100% readiness of the project to launch no additional information will be placed, including answers to possible questions.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 08:33:43 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 01:41:44 PM by notsofast

Eternity, like $ENT the x11 masternode coin?

EDIT: Why create Attraction when you've already got ENT?

twitter.com/notsofast
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:54:04 AM

If no information no longer, what for set off the topic?

tr8kr

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:58:47 PM

Thats a place holder for the futur ATT abreviation and name of the coin !

BUT !

Nothing is regulate about crypto coin name and abreviation, if I want to create the same coin with the same name nothing can stop me ...
Starkz

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:07:23 PM

Why ATT when ENT looks like the same coin?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1616533.0

memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:09:06 PM

what is related with aeternity coin dev
can explein detail spefication ATT coin dev
how much total suply ATT coin, how much premine ATT coin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
zecon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:41:09 PM

Within 3-6 months a coin «Attraction» (ATT) will be created.
This coin is created as a payment instrument for an Internet Mall. At the moment, work is under way to adapt the source code of the shopping center. This is a serious project from the Eternity Group with investments of several hundred thousand dollars.
At the time the source code is opened, the first block in the chain will have a future date, so there will be an absolutely zero premine.
We will also work with stock exchanges to add coins to trading pools and mining pools, so by the time of the first block, simultaneous launch on all services, including the Internet Mall.
At the current moment several tens of thousands of dollars have already been invested in the project and this is only the beginning. This topic is created for the appearance of the copyright of the Eternity Group of abbreviations ATT and the name of the coin «Attraction».
After starting this branch will become informational.

I draw your attention that until the moment of 100% readiness of the project to launch no additional information will be placed, including answers to possible questions.

Dev seems more likely to be more in hibernation/working than gone as he's been 'active' on the forums, just not posting recently.

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: