Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:56:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for person to manage social media and/or website for our business UK  (Read 192 times)
gloryninja (OP)

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

Trusted Member

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 08:47:59 PM

I am looking for a Crypto enthusiast along with someone with good knowledge in computing and building desktops (building GPU miners will be a bonus) who can manage our social media portfolio and also our website.

We basically offer GPU mining rigs, Custom gaming desktops and all-purpose desktops, Cryptocurrency trading guide.

We recently have had a huge surge in GPU mining rigs demand and i use to build these for clients years ago so now im back at it again.

I have also built near to 80 custom gaming desktops for clients all over UK

what i am looking for is someone who knows what bitcoin is... basically. keeps up to date with all crypto news, new coins, and coin news, knows about computing, knows about building desktops and also has some trading skills.

We are growing. We are also a LTD company and registered.  We require constant posts on social media and also be able to provide unique content that will help our company grow even further.

We require a facebook, twitter, Instagram and google plus profile that you should be able to post on a near regular basis. The main requirement is that you are a "crypto head" like us. You must be an enthusiast and should spend time gaining followers and provide content, updates and also get us customers and in return, you get a commission.

We will, of course, pay you for managing our social media profiles plus if you get us customers for a custom desktop or a gpu rig, you will get a heavy commission on that.

Pay will be discussed once i find the right person. You will be part of our team, our family... you will know what we know and also if you do well and provide us great service for 6 months, we will provide you a % of shares of our company.

We are also looking for a website developer/administrator who is also a crypto enthusiast + skills in computing that can update and fix up our websites and also respond to any queries we get. You will have my support of course but you will need to know exactly what we offer and be able to handle everything without the need of my support (even though i will always support my team in any regards)

Pay will be discussed once I find the right person and if you can do both and you are up for the job, the pay will be good and the commission of getting customers will be VERY GOOD.  our desktops range from £500-£1500... as an example.. if you get a customer who wants a £700 PC and the customer pays, you will get 10-15% of each sale + £20-£50 on top.  same goes for gpu rigs.

We are also in other service but those two are the ones we are aiming to market right now.

Please pm or post here if your interested and you're looking for a job that is based on cryptocurrency and computing!

Custom Built Gaming Desktops and GPU Rigs!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: