Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:53:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mutual Trust - A Ubiq-based Token  (Read 1986 times)
mutual_trust (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:45:53 PM

For now, I am keeping this ANN short and to the point, edits and updates will follow in due course.

Mutual Trust [MTC]

MTC is a UBIQ based token (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1763606.0)

Total Supply; 200,000,000

The full supply is to be sold by several rounds of Initial Public Offering

Funds raised from the IPO’s will be used to fund real-world, residential building/construction projects, with any returned funds/profits from these projects being injected into the open market in a repurchasing capacity.

Fund raising has just started, with funds being pledged by Strategic Partners and Angel Investors to help raise initial capital which will help pay for marketing and development. When the first round of fund raising has come to an end MTC will be listed on a public exchange for rounds 2 and 3 IPO to the general public.

We are currently looking for further strategic partners and angel investors to help raise initial capital. If you are interested in being a strategic partner or angel investor you can contact us using the form on the website (http://mtc.money/contact).

IPO Info: Finalised dates are yet to be set for deadlines for each round but will follow a rough-guideline as per the following;

Once Round 1 (Strategic Partners and Angel Investors) has surpassed 50 million MTC sold round 1 will end in 4 weeks. When Round 1 ends MTC will be listed on a public exchange for Rounds 2 and 3. Rounds 2 and 3 will run for four weeks each.
After Round 3 has ended, the public exchange will release raised funds to MTC developers and the coin will be tradable publicly.

IPO Costs:
ROUND 1: Strategic Partners & Angel Investors; First 50 million MTC plus a further four weeks of Round 1, UP TO 100 million coins. If 100 million coins are sold in Round 1 before the 4th week we will seek to start public Round 2 ASAP.
Round 1 Cost: 800 Satoshi per coin

ROUND 2: Public IPO; Up to 100 million MTC total (including coins sold in Round 1)
Round 2 will run for a 4 week period once started. Any unsold coins from the first 100 million will be destroyed by the public exchange before the start of round 3.
Round 2 Cost: 1000 Satoshi per coin

ROUND 3: Public IPO; Remaining 100 million MTC total.
Round 3 will run for a 4 week period once started. Any unsold coins from the remaining 100 million will be destroyed by the public exchange before raised funds are released to MTC developers and the coin will open for public exchange.
Round 3 Cost: 1500 Satoshi per coin

WALLET:

In order to send and receive MTC you will need to download and install the Ubiq Fusion wallet,

Fusion GUI wallet - https://github.com/ubiq/fusion/releases

Source Code - https://github.com/ubiq/go-ubiq

Gubiq binaries available - https://github.com/ubiq/go-ubiq/releases/

Once downloaded, installed and synced with the Ubiq network, you can add MTC to your Watched Tokens / Watched Contracts;
In order to transact MTC you need to “watch” the MTC Token.
If you want to see all transactions that involve MTC, you need to "watch" the Contract.

Watch Token (in order to receive MTC to your wallet);
On the Wallet Page, click “Contracts” in the top-right corner,
At the bottom of the page, click “Watch Token”,
In the “Token Contract Address” enter: 0xb2971e9aEC6Af7B8c7979D873A80187998fAE382 (This is the address of the MTC Contract)
The Token Name and Symbol should auto-fill, now click OK.
Now your wallet can “see” MTC tokens if sent to your Ubiq wallet address.

Watch Contract (in order to see MTC transactions on the network);
On the wallet page, in the top right corner click “Contract”
Then on the left side of the page click “Watch Contract”

Enter the following info into the box that pops up;

Contact Name: Mutual Trust

Contract Address: 0xb2971e9aEC6Af7B8c7979D873A80187998fAE382

Json Interface copy and paste all of this into the box, Then press OK.

[ { "constant": true, "inputs": [], "name": "name", "outputs": [ { "name": "", "type": "string", "value": "Mutual Trust" } ], "payable": false, "type": "function" }, { "constant": false, "inputs": [ { "name": "_spender", "type": "address" }, { "name": "_value", "type": "uint256" } ], "name": "approve", "outputs": [ { "name": "success", "type": "bool" } ], "payable": false, "type": "function" }, { "constant": true, "inputs": [], "name": "totalSupply", "outputs": [ { "name": "", "type": "uint256", "value": "20000000000000000" } ], "payable": false, "type": "function" }, { "constant": false, "inputs": [ { "name": "_from", "type": "address" }, { "name": "_to", "type": "address" }, { "name": "_value", "type": "uint256" } ], "name": "transferFrom", "outputs": [ { "name": "success", "type": "bool" } ], "payable": false, "type": "function" }, { "constant": true, "inputs": [], "name": "decimals", "outputs": [ { "name": "", "type": "uint8", "value": "8" } ], "payable": false, "type": "function" }, { "constant": true, "inputs": [], "name": "standard", "outputs": [ { "name": "", "type": "string", "value": "Token 0.1" } ], "payable": false, "type": "function" }, { "constant": true, "inputs": [ { "name": "", "type": "address" } ], "name": "balanceOf", "outputs": [ { "name": "", "type": "uint256", "value": "0" } ], "payable": false, "type": "function" }, { "constant": true, "inputs": [], "name": "symbol", "outputs": [ { "name": "", "type": "string", "value": "MTC" } ], "payable": false, "type": "function" }, { "constant": false, "inputs": [ { "name": "_to", "type": "address" }, { "name": "_value", "type": "uint256" } ], "name": "transfer", "outputs": [], "payable": false, "type": "function" }, { "constant": false, "inputs": [ { "name": "_spender", "type": "address" }, { "name": "_value", "type": "uint256" }, { "name": "_extraData", "type": "bytes" } ], "name": "approveAndCall", "outputs": [ { "name": "success", "type": "bool" } ], "payable": false, "type": "function" }, { "constant": true, "inputs": [ { "name": "", "type": "address" }, { "name": "", "type": "address" } ], "name": "allowance", "outputs": [ { "name": "", "type": "uint256", "value": "0" } ], "payable": false, "type": "function" }, { "inputs": [ { "name": "initialSupply", "type": "uint256", "index": 0, "typeShort": "uint", "bits": "256", "displayName": "initial Supply", "template": "elements_input_uint", "value": "20000000000000000" }, { "name": "tokenName", "type": "string", "index": 1, "typeShort": "string", "bits": "", "displayName": "token Name", "template": "elements_input_string", "value": "Mutual Trust" }, { "name": "decimalUnits", "type": "uint8", "index": 2, "typeShort": "uint", "bits": "8", "displayName": "decimal Units", "template": "elements_input_uint", "value": "8" }, { "name": "tokenSymbol", "type": "string", "index": 3, "typeShort": "string", "bits": "", "displayName": "token Symbol", "template": "elements_input_string", "value": "MTC" } ], "payable": false, "type": "constructor" }, { "payable": false, "type": "fallback" }, { "anonymous": false, "inputs": [ { "indexed": true, "name": "from", "type": "address" }, { "indexed": true, "name": "to", "type": "address" }, { "indexed": false, "name": "value", "type": "uint256" } ], "name": "Transfer", "type": "event" } ]

Further updates and edits will follow in due course.
I will try to get back on here to answer any questions when possible.
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:56:30 PM

Total Supply; 200,000,000  Roll Eyes
Round 1, MTC cost 800 Satoshi each
Round 2, MTC cost 1000 Satoshi each
Round 3, MTC cost 1500 Satoshi each

Round 4, MTC cost 5000 Satoshi each  Grin Grin Grin
testnet.worker1

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 11:10:26 PM

Your white paper has a typo, last paragraph, first sentemce. Or in other words one of the most important lines in any body of text.

Undecided
kaolin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 11:14:25 PM

Can you please hire someone who actually speak English, don't make your project looks like a Joke, Thanks

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 11:15:32 PM

That's a lot of BTC already even at 800sat, if in case those 100M coins are sold at round 1.
The dev needs to do some active campaigns here to sell his tokens.

By the way, in what part of the world do you plan to build those residential buildings or do these construction projects?
There's quite a few similar projects that were launched before, but unfortunately they failed.
So what are the unique features of your project that will be different from the others and will be a good investment?
kaolin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 11:40:34 PM

come on dev, do defense for your shit ! silence not gives you BTC  Grin

hmm one more thing your Ann are ridiculous, say it was just updated in due course lol

BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 11:46:04 PM

hmm one more thing your Ann are ridiculous, say it was just updated in due course lol

Where is the real value of this token?
Nothing, but just ask for money, a lot of money (several thousand BTC)?
Like an American dream, or more like a daydream. Grin Grin
testnet.worker1

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:02:58 AM

Haha.. from what I read, it is an ico type loan for him to flip houses and potentially
put some money back in
mutual_trust (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:51:06 AM

Your white paper has a typo, last paragraph, first sentemce. Or in other words one of the most important lines in any body of text.

Undecided

Thank you! I've asked the web-guy to sort it, which he is doing now.
Just checked what I sent to him and my copy is typo-free.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:56:00 AM

reserve indonesian translation dev
thank you
mutual_trust (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:59:31 AM

That's a lot of BTC already even at 800sat, if in case those 100M coins are sold at round 1.

By the way, in what part of the world do you plan to build those residential buildings or do these construction projects?
There's quite a few similar projects that were launched before, but unfortunately they failed.
So what are the unique features of your project that will be different from the others and will be a good investment?

With regards to the funds being raised, any unsold MTC will be destroyed by the public exchange when round 3 of the IPO ends, assuming we "only" sell between 50-100m, we would raise upto 800 Bitcoin, with a current market value of just over $1m, obviously for a small business this is a large amount of money, but for property development / construction, this is quite small.

We, and the construction projects, are based in the UK, hence the hopes of raising a large sum. Property, land to build on or existing houses to renovate, are not cheap. We estimate we need to raise at least $600-$700k in order to run a small/medium sized project.

I know of only 1 project that was similar (Arch) that failed. I have been told by a couple of different people that they failed for different reasons, one person told me they failed because of regulations with regard to investing and/or investment/promises of high-profit returns etc, another person told me they failed simply because the developer didn't actually have a clue about the industry they were stepping into.

WE are already experienced in the construction and development industry and have been for a combined 30 years between just two of us (who do the main bulk of the work), WE are relatively new to the crypto-industry but see this as a way of making a project actually work and have something tangible behind a coin/token instead of empty promises of the moon.
mutual_trust (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:06:57 AM

Haha.. from what I read, it is an ico type loan for him to flip houses and potentially
put some money back in

Firstly - I'll make it clear here, I'm not here to take part in arguments etc. I will answer questions when I can.

The ANN says it will be updated in due course because I plan to come back and update in due course, i.e. when I have something to come back and actually update.
I will be checking back as often as I can, I do currently run construction projects 5 days a week and therefore cannot be at the computer 24/7 to "Do defense on my shit" as you so elegantly put it but will come and reply to questions etc when I can.

With regards to this ICO being a type of loan for me to flip houses, I'm not trying to make promises that MTC will be the next "rival to Bitcoin" or anything here. MTC IS essentially a way for our company to raise funds in order to flip houses, and it is our intention that once a house has been flipped, to return to the market to inject the profits made and hopefully push up the marketcap.

wilh1coin

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:18:38 AM

Why you put your token on Ubiq network. There is not so much going on there.
Why not use e.g. ETH?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:35:47 AM

With regards to the funds being raised, any unsold MTC will be destroyed by the public exchange when round 3 of the IPO ends, assuming we "only" sell between 50-100m, we would raise upto 800 Bitcoin, with a current market value of just over $1m, obviously for a small business this is a large amount of money, but for property development / construction, this is quite small.

We, and the construction projects, are based in the UK, hence the hopes of raising a large sum. Property, land to build on or existing houses to renovate, are not cheap. We estimate we need to raise at least $600-$700k in order to run a small/medium sized project.

I know of only 1 project that was similar (Arch) that failed. I have been told by a couple of different people that they failed for different reasons, one person told me they failed because of regulations with regard to investing and/or investment/promises of high-profit returns etc, another person told me they failed simply because the developer didn't actually have a clue about the industry they were stepping into.

WE are already experienced in the construction and development industry and have been for a combined 30 years between just two of us (who do the main bulk of the work), WE are relatively new to the crypto-industry but see this as a way of making a project actually work and have something tangible behind a coin/token instead of empty promises of the moon.

Thanks for the reply.
By the way, have you checked on this project - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1808911.0 ?
This kind of project is really hard to entice investors.

And one more thing, if you have the experience as what you were saying, then, there's no problem of providing us your linkedin profiles to verify your claim.
jamesqy

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:23:53 PM

totally agree. I don't see any value or innovation either

tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 03:26:20 PM

lazy presentation by a newbi, i hope no one spends time on this
mutual_trust (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:56:25 PM

Why not use e.g. ETH?

I was originally going to make the token on the ETH network, but as Ubiq is pretty new the hope is that a project like this might be of interest to their growing community.
abdulaziz07

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:01:22 PM

Is there a signature or bounty campaign?
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:03:08 PM

Why not use e.g. ETH?

I was originally going to make the token on the ETH network, but as Ubiq is pretty new the hope is that a project like this might be of interest to their growing community.

What is the thought to choose this network the original one ETH is more secure it going more hot. The clone will remain always like that so better choose the original network for this token it has more high chance to grow.
mutual_trust (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:13:28 PM

Thanks for the reply.
By the way, have you checked on this project - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1808911.0 ?
This kind of project is really hard to entice investors.

And one more thing, if you have the experience as what you were saying, then, there's no problem of providing us your linkedin profiles to verify your claim.

I had not seen that project, I will have a good look at it and see what they are doing, thanks for the link.

I agree, this kind of project is hard to attract investors, we have had delays in getting the token put together and the BitcoinTalk Announcement out because I've been speaking with people about investing into the project prior to putting everything together ready for launch, the reason the O.P. is somewhat lacking in "glitter" is because we wanted to get some kind of announcement out to the crypto community ASAP as those initial investors are actually ready to start making purchases.

As stated above, I've been told that one of the main reasons previous projects similar to ours failed in the past (ARCH) was due to regulations.
Don't read this wrong, I know there are not "Regulations" with regards to Cryptocurrency, but there are regulations with regards to investing and investment opportunities.
Prior to starting this project I took advice from a UK-based specialist in FinTech Regulations, I was told that no matter what small-print we use or how the wording is published, if our project APPEARS to offer an investment opportunity, i.e. if people are purchasing in the hope to garner profits from the actions that we carry out (i.e. building / construction etc) then it could be viewed as an investment opportunity, and therefore COULD be subject to regulations. I discussed at length with my accountant and the FinTech regulations company and all parties agreed that if the coin (token) itself was not linked to us as individuals or our company then even if there were regulations / guidelines to follow there would be no real way to enforce them upon us.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: