Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:10:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump is better than Obama?  (Read 11584 times)
Clara.Wilfred

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:29:14 PM

I think Obama trump bush Clinton are all as bad as each other
Azurewrath

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:07:08 PM

i dont know who is better, but i know Trump will have more influence than Obama in history
Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:14:18 PM

Obama is better than Trump because he's more diplomatic and he's man of the people
troydar05

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:27:29 AM

Trump actually respects the separation of powers Wlwhen a federal court blocked the travel ban,trump worked through the courts,not on his own.When his plan to repeal Obamacare was in danger,he did not use Reconciliation which is how it was passed in the first place.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:34:56 AM

We are not sure yet. Trump just started and it will be unfair to Obama if we start comparing them. What I am only aware of is the the United States will always remain strong no matter who the leader is. USA is lucky compared to those who live in poor countries. One burger in the US can feed the whole family in the poor countries. That's how huge the gap is.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
AndrewPeoples

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:27:16 PM

Trump is not better than obama.
Coz trump is not a politician.
Trump is a business man,
So he have not enough idea political
BtcoinSpider

Merit: 36

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:46:30 PM

Obama was a puppet in the hands of establishment politicians from the Democrat party, such as Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton. Donald Trump is independent. He is capable of taking his own independent decisions.

@Sithara007,

"...Donald Trump is independent. ...." independent as in MANIPULATING VOTES or what?

Trump or TRAP was the only president who got to the white house without actually winning the election!
now do you call this democracy? Shocked

Now, i think G20 should focus on facebook manipulation instead of bumping eye  on crypto currency which has come to deliver people from bondage. Shocked Shocked Shocked

Thanks
BtcoinSpider

Merit: 36

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:49:15 PM

We are not sure yet. Trump just started and it will be unfair to Obama if we start comparing them. What I am only aware of is the the United States will always remain strong no matter who the leader is. USA is lucky compared to those who live in poor countries. One burger in the US can feed the whole family in the poor countries. That's how huge the gap is.

Bro, i promise to give you 5 BURGER SMERIT if, you can expanciate further?
Denifriska

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:25:31 PM

Yes Trump is better than Obama because he has better platforms when it comes to shutting down the whole country. Not taking reffugees because terrorist might sneek in their borders. Good job Trump. He secluded the cluntry from fighting war with another country.
technoloverr

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:41:23 PM

Change is not easy. Cleaning up the mess of Obama and many Presidents before him will not be easy. It will look like Trump is doing all kinds of bad things for a while. But that's the only way he can make changes for the better in the mess we are in.

Cool

So...
If Trump does something that has no good impact, seems stupid and illogical... It's because he's "cleaning the mess of the former presidents"?

How... Convenient...

Well who can talks back to such argument anyway?
Trumpists seem dumber and dumber every time they talk :/

If Trump does something that has no good impact, then he is bad.

This isn't the real question. The question presents the idea of determining which things he does that are good, and which are bad, and which look good and which look bad.

It seems that you are either dumb, or else you are a bit of a troll, since the idea wasn't even about bad things that Trump might do. If Trump is cleaning up the mess, he is doing good things, even if some of the reactions are temporarily bad.

Cool

good point! totally agree!!!
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:44:52 AM

Trump is too unpredictable. Obama was a well-bred, educated and politically oriented person, and Trump is a billionaire who got to power. I am not American and dont see everything but I jist think Obama was better.

nova999

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:02:38 AM

Obama is 100% better speaker than Trump... Just go back to some of his talks, very inspiring.

Donald Trump talks like a layman, his speaking ability is horrible, he always has to ad lip a bit to his speeches...
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:33:16 AM

Chuck Schumer admits: 'Trump is better than Obama' [video]

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer has done a complete 180-degree turn on Thursday, taking to the Senate floor to praise President Donald Trump's leadership and comparing it favorably to former President Barack Obama.

You read that right: Schumer came forward and told all of Congress that Trump's latest move was "exactly right" — and something Obama could never pull off.

The same Schumer that one year ago had a screaming fit meltdown over Trump while eating at a restaurant has now come full circle, applauding the president for putting America first.

"I don't agree with President Trump on a whole lot, but today I want to give him a big pat on the back," Schumer said in his speech. "He is doing the right thing when it comes to China."

Schumer is referring to the order Trump issued Thursday that paves the way for imposing tariffs on as much as $60 billion worth of Chinese imports to punish Beijing for what the president said is the theft of American technology and Chinese pressure on U.S. companies to hand it over.

"It is the largest deficit of any country in the history of our world," Trump said of the U.S.-China trade imbalance, blaming it for lost American jobs.

He said his action would make the country stronger and richer.

Even Schumer agrees with him, and admitted that prior administrations weren't strong enough to follow through with the policy.

"Unfortunately, previous presidents, Democrat and Republican, just stood by as China did what it did to us. President Trump is exactly right. I have called for such action for years and been disappointed by the inactions of both President Bush and Obama," Schumer said. "I'm very pleased that this administration is taking strong action to get a better deal on China."

Trump has directed the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative to publish a list of proposed tariffs for public comment within 15 days. USTR has already identified potential targets: 1,300 product lines worth about $48 billion. The president is also asking Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin to come up with a list of restrictions on Chinese investment.

Schumer: President Trump “Is Exactly Right” To Punish China For “Flagrant Trade Abuses”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIdcMr5xP7A

Read more and click the links at https://thehornnews.com/chuck-schumer-admits-trump-is-better/.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
colcol55

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:51:44 AM

No because obama is so friendly than Trump
tephrafrizzy4

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:03:47 PM

I like being aggressive and so I like trump due to his aggressive nature
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:25:33 PM

Trump is like the king of the north (really Russia), while Obama was like the king of the south (really Africa).

Daniel 11:
This is a prediction of political intrigue between two powers referred to as the “king of the North” and the “king of the South.” The names are references to their geographic location in relation to the land of Judah. Remember that Daniel was a prince from Jerusalem, and God’s people of Israel are the center of prophecy. So the two powers historically came and in the future will come from regions of the globe that are to the north and south of Jerusalem. It doesn’t necessarily mean from extremely southern or northern regions.

Read more at https://www.ucg.org/bible-study-tools/booklets/the-final-superpower/the-king-of-the-north-vs-the-king-of-the-south.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
nodtaut7

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:12:39 PM

This is the only case I think where a people isn't given preference even after being white in colour. trump go away!
DEVIDIRUS

Activity: 152
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:50:26 PM

in Russia we had formed the opinion that Trump is too agrarian - is it true?
And these sanctions with China, for what did he do this ?
hoaryaltitudev

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:38:03 PM

Obama tried to give jobs to other countries while there were still unemployed in his own land so in this regards trump is better
leila4t4

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:20:10 AM

Yes Or No
And Why
Yes, because:
1.He won't tamper with the natural food chain of society
2.He understands economics
3.He will work well with Putin and other world leaders
4.He won't take our guns
5.He'll take a stand against terrorism (and he won't refuse to acknowledge it as such)
6.He won’t play games with North Korea and he won’t tolerate the threat they pose to American society and beyond
I think it`s enough
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: