Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:20:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinizy Bitcoin Debit VCC Stay Away - Money Vanished - Waiting on Refund  (Read 1091 times)
PrivacyRestrict (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:08:09 AM

Transferred my BTC to Coinizy wallet not the best option since fees were ridic - charge 5% of the deposit amount and use the unfavorable Kraken USD/BTC rate, plus charge .50, & monthly management fee of $1.00 USD to create a virtual card.

Deposited: 0.76831069 BTC got in return in my coinizy wallet a shocking $860USD.

Loaded the Coinizy vcc card for 850.50 and had the merchant try the card multiple times - DECLINED every single time.
Contacted Westcrest Holding Limited the issuing card service bank that can only be contacted via email since their customer support numbers involve only automated machines. After about 2 weeks Westcrest responded admitting that they declined all the transactions.
How useless, what's the purpose of having a nonworking vcc card with your money virtually held and frozen with no ability to extract.

Contacted Coinizy, support has been very difficult as well, a response has taken weeks (no live support, email does not take 24hrs for a response as stated on the site). After several emails on my part, the owner finally responded and decided that he would give back my bitcoins and will provide a full refund including all fees as requested. I provided coinizy with my wallet addy for my refund - it's been a couple of days, still haven't heard back. Upon checking my coinizy account again noticed the $850.50 USD from the VCC was transferred over to the owner, my wallet balance has been emptied out. My balance in my coinizy wallet is ZERO and my VCC card was emptied out with a load of ZERO. Huh

I don't know if anyone has had a similar experience with coinizy? But from my experience I do not recommend and don't really trust, support takes forever, seems shady - scam alert potential. And worst of all my money/BTC disappeared, still waiting for my refund!
Dwalker1111

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:56:31 PM

I am having the same issue only for $40 . I loaded funds to wallet after which I loaded it to card successfully. As it today it shows that I have no card and no $ in my wallet. Worst of all, the transactions records shows that I bought a gift code for the same amount and redeemed same which I didn't  Just like you said, I have emailed them 3 times now and havent gotten  any response.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3021

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 11:04:21 PM

I think they are just giving a limited use of their vcc not all merchant can be accepted or block by them.
Since you refund waiting better to don't use them again for big transaction better to try other vcc like wirex.. this is what i use few days ago works in my country..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
HashZilla

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:35:25 AM

Fuck I wish I saw this earlier.  I transferred 0.38 BTC and it transferred correctly but I could not create a card.   So I have a wallet balance that is un-accessible.

No response to email, or support ticket.  
Online chat is offline.  

silentgwad

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 03:45:57 PM

Transferred my BTC to Coinizy wallet [...] still waiting for my refund
Hello there,

Coinizy CEO here.

As notified, your refund has eventually been processed on May 5, which you promptly confirmed over email  Smiley

However, I do recognize that we were quite late in the processing of your initial ticket, and we already expressed our sincere apologies for this.

Fuck I wish I saw this earlier.  I transferred 0.38 BTC and it transferred correctly but I could not create a card.   So I have a wallet balance that is un-accessible.

No response to email, or support ticket.  
Online chat is offline.  

Hello there,

We replied less than 24 hours after you sent the above-mentioned support ticket.

You might want to note that we now have ten of thousands of customers, and an equally important number of tickets to answer.

"If regulators stomp on bitcoin, they will turn the gecko into a komodo dragon that will bite off their foot." - Andreas Antonopoulos
sakuratea

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:04:02 PM

Im having the same problem. All of a sudden NONE of my cards are working, even inside my Paypal!!!

I cant withdraw the money, im stuck with these cards that have hundreds on them, and after 4 days, no-ones awnsered or acknowledge my ticket!
WTF!!!!

posiandu

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:25:35 PM

someone referred to me to coinizy.com just a few days ago, because I'm never dealin with this kind of thing I begin to find out some info about.
are you guys still haven't received your refund ? please, I know this is an old topic but if you on somewhere see my post and has an experience kindly let me know
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:44:21 PM

Transferred my BTC to Coinizy wallet not the best option since fees were ridic - charge 5% of the deposit amount and use the unfavorable Kraken USD/BTC rate, plus charge .50, & monthly management fee of $1.00 USD to create a virtual card.

Deposited: 0.76831069 BTC got in return in my coinizy wallet a shocking $860USD.

Loaded the Coinizy vcc card for 850.50 and had the merchant try the card multiple times - DECLINED every single time.
Contacted Westcrest Holding Limited the issuing card service bank that can only be contacted via email since their customer support numbers involve only automated machines. After about 2 weeks Westcrest responded admitting that they declined all the transactions.
How useless, what's the purpose of having a nonworking vcc card with your money virtually held and frozen with no ability to extract.

Contacted Coinizy, support has been very difficult as well, a response has taken weeks (no live support, email does not take 24hrs for a response as stated on the site). After several emails on my part, the owner finally responded and decided that he would give back my bitcoins and will provide a full refund including all fees as requested. I provided coinizy with my wallet addy for my refund - it's been a couple of days, still haven't heard back. Upon checking my coinizy account again noticed the $850.50 USD from the VCC was transferred over to the owner, my wallet balance has been emptied out. My balance in my coinizy wallet is ZERO and my VCC card was emptied out with a load of ZERO. Huh

I don't know if anyone has had a similar experience with coinizy? But from my experience I do not recommend and don't really trust, support takes forever, seems shady - scam alert potential. And worst of all my money/BTC disappeared, still waiting for my refund!

Wow, that's kind of a big problem you have there op. Although i feel you, I don't wanna go and choose sides when I don't know what really happened it would've been nice if you waited a little longer before saying such things that can destroy a business's reputation. But I understand your situation. No one would ever want to lose their money that they worked hard for. I wish one of the coinizy people would see this and response here so we can hear their side and know if they are doing anything to attend to your concern or not. Because losing hard earned money is pretty devasting to the victim who worked hard to earn it.
AltInvestor

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:26:08 AM

Coinizy scammed me too: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2143659.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: