Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:39:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: in need of someone who has something i could do for $10- $15 or more  (Read 227 times)
Checlets (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:04:46 AM

im looking for anyone that might need something done on the internet or a problem solved over the internet that would be willing to pay $10-$15 of btc or higher for it too be done... ive been trying to find something i could do to earn a little money here lately and here is why ive resorted to putting this ad up:
everything i find that i might be able to do is either already done by the time i find it or ill find it and start learning about what to do via research and fact checking only to finally have a solution and find out someone else has already finished the task.

ive found plenty of referral programs id be willing to do. aside from the fact that id have to invest/ spend anything to start as im flat broke and thats why im in need of work in the first place @.@

ill come across a gig and the service requested will be far too advanced for me to complete do to either simply not having the knowledge to do it or not having the credentials/ experience so i dont reply to those ads as i prefer not to waste others time.

PROS

my strengths... im good at connecting the dots... aka like being able to take something apart and put it back together properly. or get a broken laptop desktop and look up the original way it was suppose to look both inside and outside and be able to restore it to fully operational status just from putting it back the way it was meant to be.

what i dont know i can learn... and fast.

very determined to finish what i start.

CONS

my weaknesses... socially awkward sometimes not knowing what the proper way to act would be
easily pissed off other asperger's/bipolar type 2 weaknesses.

i love technology, poetry, and drawing. and if you could use a service that relates to any of those (and even if not) id appreciate the chance to provide a service for you as long as it is within my means to do so.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: