Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:01:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: QIBUCK TOKEN ASSET - PRE-ANN (Replacing QIBUCK COIN)  (Read 17573 times)
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:42:09 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2017, 05:19:32 PM by qiwoman2

I made a wallet using the link in the original post so I can convert my wallet QBK, but now I cannot access it.  The page will not open anymore to log in.  Any suggestions?

I have tried with my proxy on and off
tried with windows firewall off

I can't login to any wallet either as there is no access to it. I think there is some spam attack on BURST NETWORK. I left a message on BURST THREAD and also on BURSTNATION, awaiting response. I can't access the account to update the spreadsheets either. If these problems on BURST keep continuing and they don't sort them out, I will have to re do the whole asset and host the asset on another platform like NXT. I will give them a chance to sort themselves out.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheGer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:50:49 PM

Thanks for the response.  I've sent you an email concerning this as well.  I assuming you will wait on resolving my QBK conversion until this sorts out one way or the other? 

Side issue, I am wondering if I am eligible or if I miss out on the disbursements that may have happened that I've missed while this whole Burst thing has developed even though I have constantly had my coins in wallet?

Thanks in advance for any reply.

Gerry
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:08:46 PM

Thanks for the response.  I've sent you an email concerning this as well.  I assuming you will wait on resolving my QBK conversion until this sorts out one way or the other? 

Side issue, I am wondering if I am eligible or if I miss out on the disbursements that may have happened that I've missed while this whole Burst thing has developed even though I have constantly had my coins in wallet?

Gerry

Hello, I will sort it all out once I can get back into the wallet. Apparently of what I read on STEEMIT and the BURST nation forum the spam attack is still on and the spammed DDOS message need to be MINED through the blocks in order for things to normalize again. If in one / two weeks this issue is not close to being resolved I will just move everything to another platform. It will be an inconvenience for all of us, but I am NOT going to give this project up ON ANY ACCOUNT.  Smiley I am determined to succeed and make this work to the end. Thanks for your kind patience.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ChrisLandin1

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:11:33 PM

How do you mine burst with the wallet?
smartcoin2017

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:08:35 PM

Hello,

I still have some coin stuck in Poloniex,
How to process to get now? Is it still possible to get back my coin?

Thanks
AlUz

Activity: 459
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:10:28 PM

Hello, Ellie!
BURST NETWORK and wallet are working.
Please will update all spreadsheets  as soon as possible.
You promised several times and we want to trust you.
Thanks.
markus124

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:56:43 PM

Gerry

Hello, I will sort it all out once I can get back into the wallet. Apparently of what I read on STEEMIT and the BURST nation forum the spam attack is still on and the spammed DDOS message need to be MINED through the blocks in order for things to normalize again. If in one / two weeks this issue is not close to being resolved I will just move everything to another platform. It will be an inconvenience for all of us, but I am NOT going to give this project up ON ANY ACCOUNT.  Smiley I am determined to succeed and make this work to the end. Thanks for your kind patience.

Burst exchange barely has volume maybe we can swap to an ERC20 token. An have our coins there since ethereum tokens are more popular and exchanges like them more. I dont think theres going to be any extra cost.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:14:59 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 05:41:00 AM by qiwoman2

I can login to BURST NATION wallet so will start doing the spreadsheets today, Only I see no transactions coming in since the 18th so I have received no dividends for any BURST assets we own since that date..
So I am waiting for the DEV to reply to me regarding transactions blockages.

In any case I will start buying assets outside of BURST and in ICOS, old coins etc to grow the asset fund itself.
Today I will buy 100 usd of Bitcoin to buy some coins for our fund. Some very cheap stuff now at bargain prices. I will buy 100 usd of QBK from the Issue itself and start adding buy support from the moment I know I can actually use the wallet.  Smiley

I will give a report tonight, thanks for your understanding. We have been through far worse.

https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/7564/extended-outage/37

We will stick with BURST for the time being, I am not a great fan of ETH due to wallet security issues of late, but maybe in the future might move to NXT or ARDOR platforms once we grow the fund to a decent and respectable size. I will make a decision on this at the end of this month..

https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/7590/blockchain-attack-announcement-fasten-your-seatbelts-and-stay-calm/14

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
heelzkinu

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:36:04 AM

Hey
Is there any bounty for translation?
I want to reserve translation for hindi

Thank you
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:54:34 AM

Hey
Is there any bounty for translation?
I want to reserve translation for hindi

Thank you

I will set up a bounty pool, but not yet. I want to grow the assets first to a decent price, but will announce and make a bounty thread once I see things are working to our satisfaction.
We will decide also with SAM if there are not enough dividends in BURST, we might pay out dividend in BTC as I will work hard this month to get out a bigger bagbonus.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:30:56 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 04:44:24 AM by qiwoman2

I have added 20 more TAAS I bought to the sheet plus 500 INSN AKA INSANE COIN. Something big is about to pop in a few months in INSANE so I want to stock up on those. 250 I donated from my masternode and I just purchased 250 to grow our pot. I want to get as much INSANE as I can over the next few months to back the asset.

I will be updating the burst divvy part although there is nothing much going on re dividends there due to the ddos attack so will wait for several days to see if any new transactions come in before I update.

I have set so far 0.03 btc aside towards dividends from my own pocket for next months bagbonus on 10th August.

I am currently waiting for bitquence bounty to pay me so I will put some of those tokens on the sheet as well.

I have taken off values from spreadsheet as prices fluctuate daily and I don't have time to every day check and update but people can check for themselves prices if they wish if the coins. When the assets grow larger I might just once a month update prices or just put coinmarket cap links there so people can check daily.

I have around 8 twitter, fb and blog bounties on going so when they finish and pay I will be adding more to assets.

I am also adding from today buy support and buying from the wall.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
markus124

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:06:55 AM

I have added 20 more TAAS I bought to the sheet plus 500 INSN AKA INSANE COIN. Something big is about to pop in a few months in INSANE so I want to stock up on those. 250 I donated from my masternode and I just purchased 250 to grow our pot. I want to get as much INSANE as I can over the next few months to back the asset.

I will be updating the burst divvy part although there is nothing much going on re dividends there due to the ddos attack so will wait for several days to see if any new transactions come in before I update.

I have set so far 0.03 btc aside towards dividends from my own pocket for next months bagbonus on 10th August.

I am currently waiting for bitquence bounty to pay me so I will put some of those tokens on the sheet as well.

I have taken off values from spreadsheet as prices fluctuate daily and I don't have time to every day check and update but people can check for themselves prices if they wish if the coins. When the assets grow larger I might just once a month update prices or just put coinmarket cap links there so people can check daily.

I have around 8 twitter, fb and blog bounties on going so when they finish and pay I will be adding more to assets.

I am also adding from today buy support and buying from the wall.

That's fine. What's your plans for the future btc/bcc split? are you going to try to get some bitcoin cash coins?
AlUz

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:54:53 AM

Hello, Ellie and Bitcoin Forum moderator!
Why you deleted posts which have constructive questions and they are NOT off-topic?

Questions are:
1.Quote from: qiwoman2 on Today at 12:30:56 PM
I have added 20 more TAAS I bought to the sheet plus 500 INSN AKA INSANE COIN.

Where can I see it at sheet? 500 INSN AKA INSANE COIN ?

2.I dont understand structure of this sheet. What does mean first part
Hydroinfra Shares   4950   5497.06   19.12btc
EPT TOKENS on BTCPOOL.EXCHANGE      2377.2   10 btc.
We are so RICH???   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Thanks.

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:31:55 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 02:07:02 PM by qiwoman2

Why you deleted posts which have constructive questions and they are NOT off-topic?

Questions are:

Hydroinfra Shares   4950   5497.06   19.12btc
EPT TOKENS on BTCPOOL.EXCHANGE      2377.2   10 btc.
We are so RICH???   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Thanks.

Sorry I didn't delete any posts, must have been the forum mods again. They are getting far stricter now.

Sheet is on front page of OP

1. HYDROINFRA SHARES I donated ages ago but until they get to a stock exchange they are just PAPER but they cost me a bomb at the time, one euro each. Now they say they are worth 2.5 euros each you can follow HYDROINFRA HERE: http://www.hydroinfra.com/en/
2. EPT POOL EXCHANGE we paid 10 btc but that is a work still in progress as the main dev died and the partner is looking for another DEV was the last I heard. I need to find out about that as well.
3. I have opened a STEEMIT ACCOUNT a while back but didn't do much with it. Now I will start working on STEEMIT around 1 hour daily and try to grow it. 50% of STEEMIT earnings that eventually grow I will put in QBK POT to grow QBK. SO any support for my articles from the Community will be great. That idea came to me today while I went for grocery shopping. I plan to work to grow QBK aggressively now and I purchased today from the sell wall as well.

https://steemit.com/@baglady

Anybody like to follow me and also help by upvoting/commenting/resteeming would be great for QBK as well and will give us more power to grow from another income source.

4. I have only 0.07 btc on NOVA it's not a lot but if I get 0.07 BCC half i will donate to QBK.. I will try get a bit more btc in there if I can lol.

5. Will be brainstorming with SAM sometime this week also. I just need to slot that in my already crammed up schedule this week.  Grin

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:11:10 PM

BTW TO LOGIN TO YOUR BURST ACCOUNTS PLEASE USE THESE WALLETSA FOR NOW, THEY ARE THE SAFEST:

http://wallet.burstcoinhub.com

https://wallet.smit.pro:8125/index.html

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
AlUz

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:38:41 PM

Questions are:

Hydroinfra Shares   4950   5497.06   19.12btc
EPT TOKENS on BTCPOOL.EXCHANGE      2377.2   10 btc.
We are so RICH???   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Thanks.

Sorry I didn't delete any posts, must have been the forum mods again. They are getting far stricter now.

Sheet is on front page of OP

1. HYDROINFRA SHARES I donated ages ago but until they get to a stock exchange they are just PAPER but they cost me a bomb at the time, one euro each. Now they say they are worth 2.5 euros each you can follow HYDROINFRA HERE: http://www.hydroinfra.com/en/
2. EPT POOL EXCHANGE we paid 10 btc but that is a work still in progress as the main dev died and the partner is looking for another DEV was the last I heard. I need to find out about that as well.
3. I have opened a STEEMIT ACCOUNT a while back but didn't do much with it. Now I will start working on STEEMIT around 1 hour daily and try to grow it. 50% of STEEMIT earnings that eventually grow I will put in QBK POT to grow QBK. SO any support for my articles from the Community will be great. That idea came to me today while I went for grocery shopping. I plan to work to grow QBK aggressively now and I purchased today from the sell wall as well.

https://steemit.com/@baglady

Anybody like to follow me and also help by upvoting/commenting/resteeming would be great for QBK as well and will give us more power to grow from another income source.

4. I have only 0.07 btc on NOVA it's not a lot but if I get 0.07 BCC half i will donate to QBK.. I will try get a bit more btc in there if I can lol.

5. Will be brainstorming with SAM sometime this week also. I just need to slot that in my already crammed up schedule this week.  Grin

Thank you , Ellie!
Today you are very active,  and it looks you trying to raise QBKA .
We want to  praise you!!!!
AlUz

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:06:57 PM

Price QBKA is 1.95 burst. It's time to go up?
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:46:17 PM

Price QBKA is 1.95 burst. It's time to go up?

No rush, let us back QBK WIHT REAL INTRINSIC VALUE and it will go linear by itself organically..I will buying as much of the cheap dumped coin as possible, what I can afford every week because I believe in what we are doing....

Think of cheap QBK - BUYING OPPORTUNITY..  Smiley
Some friends of mine want to buy as well but they are waiting for August 1st.  Cheesy

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:27:06 AM

I managed to pick up another 50 INSN coins very cheap off cryptopia. Now everyone is mass dumping alts is a nice buy in opportunity. I am adding it now to the asset sheet.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qgmurugan007

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:34:46 AM

Why are you replacing the old coin with this new token? Does it give any technical advantage over the old one?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: