Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:57:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: QIBUCK TOKEN ASSET - PRE-ANN (Replacing QIBUCK COIN)  (Read 17573 times)
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 09:41:55 PM

Reserving Hindi translation if needed.

When will the ANN thread be ready?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTC_wolf

Activity: 109
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:50:41 PM

All the dumpers on Polo made it that way,on paper Qibuck is worth more.Not all the value is on Polo.
We did lose some money along the way investments wise,but we still have some investments backing the coin,now 'Asset token', that are good long term ones.
We are not stupid to leave all the value of our coin on exchanges,we know how trading goes on Polo.

In my opinion you're right! I appreciate the good job you've done.
Now I think it's time to push a little bit more, when you decide to do the real Ann, maybe a little rebrand will be useful and a slack channel where investors like me can talk with the others guy. Qibuck was worth 80000satoshi 3 weeks ago, with a good strategy and rebrand we can make qibuck great again!
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:56:41 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2017, 08:52:42 AM by qiwoman2

All the dumpers on Polo made it that way,on paper Qibuck is worth more.Not all the value is on Polo.
We did lose some money along the way investments wise,but we still have some investments backing the coin,now 'Asset token', that are good long term ones.
We are not stupid to leave all the value of our coin on exchanges,we know how trading goes on Polo.

Now I think it's time to push a little bit more, when you decide to do the real Ann, maybe a little rebrand will be useful and a slack channel where investors like me can talk with the others guy. Qibuck was worth 80000satoshi 3 weeks ago, with a good strategy and rebrand we can make qibuck great again!

1. Transferred all assets requested till date..along with 5 burst per head.

2. We will rebrand with a new ANN, set up Telegram/slack rooms in around 2 weeks time..

3. We will have other payment options available in which to purchase the asset, discussion in progress with our Partner Sam.

4. Today will make new spreadsheets for dividends/ingoing/outgoing expenses.

I will be out of action for a few hours to take my Mother food shopping, will be back this evening to check if there are any more emails etc..
5. In two weeks we will open up bounty campaign/contests.. discussion in progress with Sam..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
rakip21

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:46:24 AM

5 scholarship is what I mean I have 7016 QBK 4.80 btc I have taken to the sun I have taken the curse of my father's surgery I have taken with my father's rights Sad I do not want 5 bursts because of your work polonnex you removed Sad
BTC_wolf

Activity: 109
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:39:18 AM

1. Transferred all assets requested till date..along with 5 burst per head.

2. We will rebrand with a new ANN, set up Telegram/slack rooms in around 2 weeks time..

3. We will have other payment options available in which to purchase the asset, discussion in progress with our Partner Sam.

4. Today will make new spreadsheets for dividends/ingoing/outgoing expenses.

I will be out of action for a few hours to take my Mother food shopping, will be back this evening to check if there are any more emails etc..
5. In two weeks we will open up bounty campaign/contests.. discussion in progress with Sam..

I'm very happy to hear this words. Take your time and we will grow togheter  Wink
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:17:43 PM

5 scholarship is what I mean I have 7016 QBK 4.80 btc I have taken to the sun I have taken the curse of my father's surgery I have taken with my father's rights Sad I do not want 5 bursts because of your work polonnex you removed Sad

Like I said before none of us are responsible for people who bought coins trading on a pump. We ourselves do not belong in any pump or dump groups. Our advise to anyone is do not play or invest money you can't afford to lose. Unfortunately our development fund and many of our own coins were stolen by 2 developers. I am already thousands of dollars out of pocket with the original QIBUCK COIN and still paying the prior debt off and I don't have a job either. It's a risk I took and am paying for it, can't do anything about the price you bought at.

If the dumpers dumping the asset cheap below the issuer's price would take off their sell orders, we might progress faster as an asset. But as you can see, I can't be responsible how markets act or react. We can only do our best to run the asset accordingly. If the dumpers are dumping below issue price, it just means the asset will grow at a much slower pace. I didn't send you only 5 burst, you also received the equivalent QBK tokens for the QBK coins you had. I am not responsible for Poloniex deciding to delist QBK, nor am I responsible for buyers and sellers on exchanges pumping and dumping every altcoin, including QBK. I am sorry for your Father's illness, but we are in no position to take responsibility for your trading habits.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
RuSS512

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:37:12 PM

Hello!

If you need russian translation, contact me please.

Best regards.
ChrisLandin1

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:20:23 PM

Can some kind sole please link to where I can read up on burst and what it is??
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:39:44 PM

Can some kind sole please link to where I can read up on burst and what it is??

Here is the official burst bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323657.0
Happy to help as always!  Grin
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:43:08 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2017, 01:21:47 PM by qiwoman2

Sent out all the assets so far..I am sorry am a little slow in doing other work for QBK asset at the moment because I am taking care of my Mother who is with me for 2 weeks..and it's only proper I give her the right attention. We have had dividends come in from BURST OCEAN, HAITCH AND EDGE ASSET and today I will buy a few assets from the asset issue in btc to bring a bit more revenue into the asset later today. I have starting chewing off the sell wall and putting bit buy support as well. This will happen as often as I can but as you know, this can't be a one man band, it needs collective effort to be a huge success. If Just myself and Sam are buying assets, it just means it will take longer to reach our goal. We are not going anywhere. We have been around a few years already and once I have cleared the old qbk debt, it will mean I will have more disposable income to pour into the asset.  Smiley.
I am hoping I have time later to post the dividend and revenues expenses spreadsheets.

Just started the dividend, income/expense sheet and added to the OP as well..

You will be able to see at a glance how much we are collecting for the monthly dividends, what we receive and where the money is spent..

https://goo.gl/sk5G8i

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
SuperBro

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:37:17 PM

Can someone please link me to the recent QBK blockchain snapshot? I can't sync my wallet, stuck at 78 days old block. Sad
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:39:19 AM

Can someone please link me to the recent QBK blockchain snapshot? I can't sync my wallet, stuck at 78 days old block. Sad
\

It is stuck so we changed QBK into a token.. do you know how many coins you have approx? The old dev who actually made the coin for us and stole over 18 btc has never been around to help patch up blockchain problems. I am still paying the last debt off I had for the last Dev who fixed the blockchain and don't have any more funds to keep pouring in this problematic coin, so we issued an asset instead to give to the QBK holders and let the old coin die off.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Obfuscode

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:55:15 AM

The qbk token has any features?but qbk coin are no exchange now.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:55:57 PM

The qbk token has any features?but qbk coin are no exchange now.

We are going to back the QBK token with more assets and everyone will receive a dividend every month that hopefully will grow in time. It won't be a 'high tech' coin, but an investment token..

Sent more assets to more QBK holders today and placed some buy orders to buy some BURST OCEAN AND EDGE. Also purchased 20 more Haitch asset. I will update spreadsheet tonight or tomorrow.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
markus124

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:09:57 AM

Hey. I sent the email with my old coins. If theres going to be an ico i'll participa i think this coin is very undervalue right now.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:25:38 PM

Hey. I sent the email with my old coins. If theres going to be an ico i'll participa i think this coin is very undervalue right now.

It is, because form the next week or so I will also be buying with btc etc more and more of the asset myself at the proper price, to grow more assets for dividends. Of course as there are no outside sales at present save 1, so it will take longer to grow.. I will update asset and Income sheets in a few days when I get more time. For now while my Mother is here I am just sending out the QBK assets to QBK coin ex holders. I am also slowly putting up buy orders and trying to slowly eat some of the sell walls. Sam also is going to buy and we will get more sales happening over the coming months..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Zggdrasil

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:24:20 PM

It is, because form the next week or so I will also be buying with btc etc more and more of the asset myself at the proper price, to grow more assets for dividends. Of course as there are no outside sales at present save 1, so it will take longer to grow.. I will update asset and Income sheets in a few days when I get more time. For now while my Mother is here I am just sending out the QBK assets to QBK coin ex holders. I am also slowly putting up buy orders and trying to slowly eat some of the sell walls. Sam also is going to buy and we will get more sales happening over the coming months..

Thx for keep trying and working on this, good luck! Smiley
SuperBro

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:50:56 PM

\

It is stuck so we changed QBK into a token.. do you know how many coins you have approx? The old dev who actually made the coin for us and stole over 18 btc has never been around to help patch up blockchain problems. I am still paying the last debt off I had for the last Dev who fixed the blockchain and don't have any more funds to keep pouring in this problematic coin, so we issued an asset instead to give to the QBK holders and let the old coin die off.

I see. Just sent you an email with all the required info. Thanks.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:40:07 PM

\

I see. Just sent you an email with all the required info. Thanks.

Transferred today any outstandign assets requested and 5 bursts to each account holder.. also bought a few assets myself from ISSUE and bought JANUS TOKENS so will transfer to myself what I bought and load JANUS tokens on asset sheet.. After 2 weeks when I start working on altcoin jobs and bounties again I will try my hardest to start buying up the issue myself and backing it with assets..In mean time anyone interested in eating up the cheap sell walls, please go ahead.. buy while you can cheap.. I will buy more from the walls as well when I get more burst divvies from my private shares.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 07:41:02 PM

We need more information regarding QIBUCK TOKEN ASSET future?

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████