Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:12:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AliExpress-Shopify Dropshipping FULL Tutorial - Make Money Online - eComGods  (Read 11108 times)
1dollar (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:49:51 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2017, 12:44:52 PM by 1dollar

Hello BTCTalkers!

Here I come again with this awesome digood!
Actually this is a video tutorial about dropshipping and how to make hundreds of dollar in a week or more.

I bought this video tut so well, and am 120% sure it works perfectly, because the tutorial is well explained and instructed.

O Well, why don't you use this method to get millions of dollars rather than selling so cheap here..?

Yea, I never planned to sell it here, but due to the requirements on the eBook, I don't have enough to money to get the following which I you will also be needing:
1. Paid Shopify Plan $29.
2. Domain Name.
3. FB Ads(neccessary for huge sales).
If I have spare $50 with me, I will kickstart it immediately!.

Yea, enough of the sweet talks! Tell me more about it

I am selling for just $10. I will be giving vouch copies for just 2 (two) [1 hero, 1 legendary] member with reputable(no red color) account!.
I will wait for the fair review of both members.

If you are a lower ranked member and looking to get a vouch, you will have to pay a lil bit to get it...

I will answer 100% all questions asked below!

Thanks!
1dollar (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:40:50 AM

I would like to take a vouch
Ok! Vouch sent!
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:59:37 AM

I will take one of the vouch copies Smiley
1dollar (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:04:46 AM

I will take one of the vouch copies Smiley
sent!

Vouch copies done!
waiting for reviews
Thekool1s
Legendary

Change is in your hands

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:52:39 AM

So I went through the course, Let me say this, I have watched countless courses but boy this was on the point, No BS Just straight to the method and showed real life cases. Gave niches which work the best, Made a brand new store from scratch and got a sale within 1st day, The only downside is that some parts are not explained in depth, e.g  if you are not familiar with Facebook ads you will feel like things aren't properly explained and you will probably get confused. Also "The Scaling Up The Ads" Part is left out by the Instructor, So if you have never used Facebook Ads Before, I recommend learning about them first, But if you have used Facebook ads in the past this will be a breeze, The Method has a unique Strategy to it, You will need a spare $50-$100 at your hands as it requires validating the niche you will make your shop about. But if you do proper niche Research, you can actually make a successful store out of this method.

BTW OP you can get a 14 day trail of the Shopify. Any way Good Luck with The Sales.
1dollar (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 06:39:24 PM

So I went through the course, Let me say this, I have watched countless courses but boy this was on the point, No BS Just straight to the method and showed real life cases. Gave niches which work the best, Made a brand new store from scratch and got a sale within 1st day, The only downside is that some parts are not explained in depth, e.g  if you are not familiar with Facebook ads you will feel like things aren't properly explained and you will probably get confused. Also "The Scaling Up The Ads" Part is left out by the Instructor, So if you have never used Facebook Ads Before, I recommend learning about them first, But if you have used Facebook ads in the past this will be a breeze, The Method has a unique Strategy to it, You will need a spare $50-$100 at your hands as it requires validating the niche you will make your shop about. But if you do proper niche Research, you can actually make a successful store out of this method.

BTW OP you can get a 14 day trail of the Shopify. Any way Good Luck with The Sales.
Thanks for the plain review.. yea the free 14 days has some limits..

Thanks once again!
oli123123
Legendary

Activity: 1445
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:57:03 AM

I'd like to get a vouch copy.
1dollar (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:02:16 AM

I'd like to get a vouch copy.
all vouches already given, you can get it for just $10
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 01:51:01 PM

Well do you mentor alongside your ebook sale ? added you on skype .

1dollar (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:31:02 PM

Well do you mentor alongside your ebook sale ? added you on skype .
yea... accepted! not ebook video tut
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:53:28 AM

10 copies available

I shall take a vouch copy if there is one available.

Will be able to write up my honest review on the subject.

I actually tried dropshipping before but in the end I didn't get the motivation to continue the venture because it was pretty time consuming. I'll see whether or not your guide actually adds value to someone looking to start a dropshipping biz.
1dollar (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:23:18 AM

10 copies available

I shall take a vouch copy if there is one available.

Will be able to write up my honest review on the subject.

I actually tried dropshipping before but in the end I didn't get the motivation to continue the venture because it was pretty time consuming. I'll see whether or not your guide actually adds value to someone looking to start a dropshipping biz.
I already gave a vouch out, the method breaks everything down for you and how to be on auto pilot... however you can get the vouch at a discounted rate
Kashif009

Activity: 1101

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:06:06 AM

I need vouch copy.
1dollar (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:08:19 AM

I need vouch copy.
vouches already given
kirch

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:59:22 AM

do you use any automated plugins or manually import items from alixpress to your site ?
Thekool1s
Legendary

Change is in your hands

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:14:32 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2017, 11:58:31 AM by Thekool1s

do you use any automated plugins or manually import items from alixpress to your site ?

The course instructor said to use the automated plugins as they will reduce the start up time, that "Automated plugin" does actually have a free trail version, which you can keep forever, But as i said in my review it will not matter unless you are super good with facebook ads, And don't mind spending couple of hundered dollars to test your niche.
Bighero76

Activity: 268

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:07:28 AM

Stay away- drop shipping aliexpress stuff is super saturated now.

People have all heard about aliexpress and can get the good direct, why would they pay you more to wait 30 days for something to arrive!
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:33:45 PM

Alright first of all i'm really sorry for such a late vouch. The guide he has provided is self explanatory i hardly doubt you will have any sort of questions when you are using it. Now i haven't tried this method till now as it needs dedication and valuable time is surely needed for it. If you think you have the amount of patience in and you are a person who has at least 2-4 hours a day to be dedicated for this then don't wait and buy the copy now. I will try this method when i have time and if any profits are their i will surely update it
1dollar (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:11:05 PM

Alright first of all i'm really sorry for such a late vouch. The guide he has provided is self explanatory i hardly doubt you will have any sort of questions when you are using it. Now i haven't tried this method till now as it needs dedication and valuable time is surely needed for it. If you think you have the amount of patience in and you are a person who has at least 2-4 hours a day to be dedicated for this then don't wait and buy the copy now. I will try this method when i have time and if any profits are their i will surely update it
thanks for the review!
piececake24

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:29:14 PM

If it is okay may i observe here for a meanwhile and wait for the updates
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: