Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:33:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for website build quote (closed please read OP)  (Read 262 times)
HardyGoodsLtd (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:39:32 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 11:43:17 AM by HardyGoodsLtd

Hiya, first off, I hope this is the right section, it is a service I am after lol

secondly, I am in the position to open an e-shop but I have no website skills  Shocked there are some local companies near me who can build me an e-shop for £199 GBP, with some trouble shooting support, so I was going to throw it here as I would like to pay in BTC as this is not a business expence.

what I need:-

firstly, I need someone reputable, I am a legit registered business and I would like some professionalism, this is ongoing work as I expand as well, so if you know of anyone I can contact or point them to me would be great.

I need a flea-bay style setup with basic T&C's to cover my butt legally (I can get a lawyer to draft up proper t&c) I need to implement a bit-pay aswell, I have domain name and a server and will have SSL for security, but as I said first off, I am not a computer nerd so I dont know all the bells and whistles I wound need to make it work.

I badly want to set up a services section as I need to fill in a gap now fiverr have left the bitcoin world, so some way of converting bitpay fees to fiat and into business paypal so I can prove earnings would be nice.

am I hitting the mark atall, lol, I appreciate any help/advice.

long time bitcoin enthusiast!

ADDITIONAL - I have had loads of responses for many reputable people, I am still going through who I will choose, but I want to apologize now to all I have not responded too, so please no more for now, I will re-open if I have not found someone.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HardyGoodsLtd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:42:14 PM

thank you for some PM's, just to clarify a little further, yes I want an auction website, not a shop! yes I want to make bitcoin as a payment method, but I cant accept bitcoin, so I need to use bitpay or the like to act as payment processing into fiat, and many want to know my budget, I can get a basic auction site put up for around £150-200 where I am now, but it wont have any design features (to make it not look like a stock WP page) or impliment bitcoin in any way.

so I guess I am looking to spend at least £200, up to say £500 for my perfect site.

please ask any other questions, or make any suggestions/points you think I should know.
HardyGoodsLtd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:48:45 PM

had alot of PM's waiting for some responses, I am sorry to those I have had to turn down, had some real high rating users apply, I have not 100% made decision yet so if you think you can provide let me know.

this is not a small job, so forgive me for being through, I do not want custom build as that would be thousands not hundreds lol,
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: