Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:26:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will loan me btc?
Repay +10% - 2 (100%)
Split profit shares for first month - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need to borrow 160 usd in btc for 1 week  (Read 679 times)
Donimo34 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:35:13 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2017, 02:31:07 AM by Donimo34

I have an opportunity to make alot of money. I just need $160 worth of btc to get started. Will repay with intrest, or work out profit sharing for investors. Ill put up my kindle fire hdx7 as collateral
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:37:31 PM

I have an opportunity to make alot of money. I just need $160 worth of btc to get started. Will repay with intrest, or work out profit sharing for investors

First post asking for a loan without valid collateral, I'm sorry but no one will fil your loan mate.

Take a look a these posts first --->  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246874.0       and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

No one will trust you that money. I'm sorry.
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:42:43 PM

The poll is really poor, it lacks a lot of option, I suggest you add at least one like: no chance of getting this loan

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:49:21 PM

Thanks. You made me have a good laugh.

If you need that much money go to the bank or ask your parents (or family) for it.
ausbit
Legendary

Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:47:53 AM

I have an opportunity to make alot of money. I just need $160 worth of btc to get started. Will repay with intrest, or work out profit sharing for investors. Ill put up my kindle fire hdx7 as collateral

asking loan with first post. I am not ready to believe that it is your first time you come to use this forum . you must used this forum very well and you know that people get loans here. so you created a brand new account to scam here..

sorry but you are failed.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:50:52 AM

The collateral is not worth the money.
I just checked amazon and they have those used on good condition as low as 70$.
Plus you are a newbie so atleast 120% worth of the loan collateral is a must.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Bitcoin_Legend

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:26:55 AM

No one give you loan without Collateral.it's against our forum rules so be careful you got lots of red trust so in future don't want loan without Collateral and you are a newbie so it's a high risk to give you loan but if you have a valid Collateral then you get your loan.if you don't have please lock this thread.
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 07:55:11 AM

asking loan with first post. I am not ready to believe that it is your first time you come to use this forum . you must used this forum very well and you know that people get loans here. so you created a brand new account to scam here..

That logic is not entirely true. The forum has a "Lending" section. And I believe that if they knew the forums that well, they would know they wouldn't get a loan on their first post.

ThatRandom8543

Merit: 307

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:16:12 AM

That logic is not entirely true. The forum has a "Lending" section. And I believe that if they knew the forums that well, they would know they wouldn't get a loan on their first post.

Some would create an account just for the purpose of getting a loan and scamming someone who would be dumb enough to give them one. It have happened a couple of times. Its rare to have new accounts who have came with valid collateral and have gotten a loan, but it have happened.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: