Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:53:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAAH Beta - Jan 16 2020 - Final Holder Airdrop (Third)  (Read 26313 times)
LIghtvelocityCoin

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:23:34 PM

I don't have any waves or a waves address yet but If I buy some waves and setup an address will i qualify for the airdrop?

Cheers

you can create waves address free on https://waveswallet.io/

You don't need WAVES in your address. Just create an address from WAVES Liteclient or https://waveswallet.io and PM me the address.

Bitcointalk Airdrop

joined airdrop
already pm  Wink

send PM  now or waiting may 7 ?  Shocked

Send PM now. First 2000 eligible users will be counted. Airdrop is scheduled on May 7, 2017.

How to trade on WAVEs? I can't find the WAAH/WAV pairs.
It shows "Nothing is found" when input WAAH

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:31:37 PM

[How to trade on WAVEs? I can't find the WAAH/WAV pairs.

Functionally DEX is great, but drawbacks are the lack of speed and experiencing extensive lag. You have to enter waah in the search bar, but dont do it too quickly. After opening the wallet and going to DEX, wait a good few seconds for the default WAV/BTC pair and its order book to appear. Only then search for waah. It should appear. If it doesnt then you searched too quickly and you have to close and re-open the wallet.
ever_3x

Activity: 909
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:35:51 PM

I don't have any waves or a waves address yet but If I buy some waves and setup an address will i qualify for the airdrop?

Cheers

you can create waves address free on https://waveswallet.io/

You don't need WAVES in your address. Just create an address from WAVES Liteclient or https://waveswallet.io and PM me the address.

Bitcointalk Airdrop

joined airdrop
already pm  Wink

send PM  now or waiting may 7 ?  Shocked

Send PM now. First 2000 eligible users will be counted. Airdrop is scheduled on May 7, 2017.

input id WAAH
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:38:39 PM

In your lite client go to the DEX tab you will see the default Waves | WAV/BTC | Bitcoin stuff on the top (Waves and Bitcoin are quite pale in colour). Click to the pale Bitcoin box and start typing WAAH. A dropdown menu will appear and you will see the asset. Click to that and there you go, you can see the trades.

BTW make sure that the address identifier behind WAAH is fQkfbgHdvwnfauSfg8a19ACLWKNnLjykAiQVHgMA76R. At this moment there's only one WAAH asset but later some scammers can try to create other similar looking names as we seen on the NXT asset exchange some time ago.
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:41:15 PM

Significant changes coming to Coin Distribution.

WAAH has decided to call off campaigns until June 7 2017. Campaigns will be fully paid in bitcoin.

Only 50 Million (5%) will be reserved for WAAHSwap distribution.

The first Airdrop was 150 Million. Next 150 Million+ will be distributed on May 7 2017.

A bitcointalk giveaway is planned for 1000 users. More information will be announced later.

Website will be up on May 21, 2017. A signature campaign will start on May 21, 2017. The campaign is processed through the website.

After May 7, 2017 - Airdrop, there are 3 more airdrops to WAAH holders before June 7 2017. May 14, 21 and 28. As WAAH is distributed using different ratio, airdrop ratio of others will be calculated later. The remaining 650 Million will be distributed on the 3 airdrops for WAAH holders.

WAAH visuals will be shown slowly after May 21, 2017.

if you have WAAH in multiple addresses, combine it into one. If it calculates above 75k you will receive double the amount as planned.

WAAHMaster :

WAAHMaster will be introduced after June 7, 2017.  A WAVES address can become a WAAHMaster address once the address has 1 M tokens and above. Token Age is used to rank the WAAHMaster addresses. Top ranking addresses receive higher bonus. Token Age is calculated from May 7, 2017.

WAAH is being traded on WAVES DEX as WAAH/WAVES and WAAH/Bitcoin pairs. I said "WAAH is starting from Nothing". It doesn't mean WAAH is a 20 satoshi token. Why don't you wait for June 7, 2017, only 4 weeks to go. It's upto you.

I will update the ANN post with detailed information later. Keep Watching.

join airdrop and send PM done
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 16888

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 03:46:33 PM

Bitcointalk Airdrop

Eligibility :

Jr. Members and above. No negative trust ranking.
From my own personal experience: this is not enough to prevent people from using many alt-accounts to join. Some giveaway hunters have many high-level accounts, and they join with many accounts. I have blacklisted hundreds of accounts already from my own giveaway threads.

johnnysof

Activity: 534

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:47:16 PM

Joined, sent you a PM  Smiley
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:48:37 PM

Bitcointalk Airdrop

Eligibility :

From my own personal experience: this is not enough to prevent people from using many alt-accounts to join. Some giveaway hunters have many high-level accounts, and they join with many accounts. I have blacklisted hundreds of accounts already from my own giveaway threads.

I just entered this "world" a few days ago, and it's a pity I can't partecipate to this airdrop because I'm still a newbie

jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:49:01 PM

Regarding coinage calculation from 7 May:

Does the coinage reset if you transfer a portion of the tokens or do the remaining tokens retain their coinage? Lets say a user has 1000 tokens on 7 May and on 7 June he transfers 1 token to another address, will the whole 1000 tokens reset and start from scratch on 7 June or will 999 be counted from 7 May amd only 1 token reset?
WAAH (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:26:26 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 04:50:43 PM by WAAH

[How to trade on WAVEs? I can't find the WAAH/WAV pairs.

Functionally DEX is great, but drawbacks are the lack of speed and experiencing extensive lag. You have to enter waah in the search bar, but dont do it too quickly. After opening the wallet and going to DEX, wait a good few seconds for the default WAV/BTC pair and its order book to appear. Only then search for waah. It should appear. If it doesnt then you searched too quickly and you have to close and re-open the wallet.

Nicely explained.

In your lite client go to the DEX tab you will see the default Waves | WAV/BTC | Bitcoin stuff on the top (Waves and Bitcoin are quite pale in colour). Click to the pale Bitcoin box and start typing WAAH. A dropdown menu will appear and you will see the asset. Click to that and there you go, you can see the trades.

BTW make sure that the address identifier behind WAAH is fQkfbgHdvwnfauSfg8a19ACLWKNnLjykAiQVHgMA76R. At this moment there's only one WAAH asset but later some scammers can try to create other similar looking names as we seen on the NXT asset exchange some time ago.

Yes, ensure the WAAH Asset id. fQkfbgHdvwnfauSfg8a19ACLWKNnLjykAiQVHgMA76R before making orders. If you find it difficult there, post your buy/sell offers here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1901172.0 But when will you learn to use WAVES DEX if not now?

Bitcointalk Airdrop

Eligibility :

Well said. Thanks for spotting WAAH. My Best Wishes to your project too. I know, it is very difficult to filter alts. Lot of people think that they feel missed WAAH. So, I decided to add a bitcointalk airdrop. 5% of the total supply will be spent for this airdrop. Alts don't hold tokens for long time. They will vanish in the air.

Bitcointalk Airdrop

Eligibility :

I just entered this "world" a few days ago, and it's a pity I can't partecipate to this airdrop because I'm still a newbie

Unfortunately, sorry for you. Keep watching WAAH until you become a Jr. Member. There are lot more to come.

Regarding coinage calculation from 7 May:

Does the coinage reset if you transfer a portion of the tokens or do the remaining tokens retain their coinage? Lets say a user has 1000 tokens on 7 May and on 7 June he transfers 1 token to another address, will the whole 1000 tokens reset and start from scratch on 7 June or will 999 be counted from 7 May amd only 1 token reset?

Coinage or Token Age is calculated only for addresses that have 1 M and above. It starts from May 7, 2017 and after the scheduled airdrop. Such addresses can be termed as WAAHMaster addresses. There will be number of addresses competing to rank higher. If some tokens are moved from an address, it will lower the rank. If your balance goes below 1 M you will not be listed as a WAAHMaster address. When you again add tokens and have above 1 M, then you will enter again into Master status.

To become a WAAHMaster, you just need 350K before May 7, 2017 airdrop. As per the plan, you will receive 700K on May 7, 2017. Token Age starts after the airdrop.

To receive airdrops, you don't need to calculate coinage. The snapshot of addresses that has a WAAH balance will be taken few minutes before the airdrop. The balance you have on the final minutes will be taken into consideration to calculate the ratio you're supposed to receive.
maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:56:35 PM

i'm joined in program WAAH airdrop, thanks dev  Smiley

penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:06:00 PM

What are the benefits for being a WAAH master?

dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:18:25 PM

Smell scam, WAAHMaster ,airdrop 1:1 1:2 75k waah , what i see here is DEV pushing people to buy those big sell walls of 100k and 200k from WAVES DEX.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:23:07 PM

Sent you my waves address I really like airdrop.
WAAH (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:23:20 PM

WAAHMaster addresses are eligible to receive higher bonuses from the profit share.

Smell scam, WAAHMaster ,airdrop 1:1 1:2 75k waah , what i see here is DEV pushing people to buy those big sell walls of 100k and 200k from WAVES DEX.

No Push on trades. If it sounds or smell SCAM, don't trade. Don't buy from exchange. Just keep your received WAAH tokens. Stay on all airdrops. Wait until June 7, 2017. You can decide your stand after that.

I have received 68 PMs so far.

BTCdoaA

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:30:52 PM

WAAHMaster addresses are eligible to receive higher bonuses from the profit share.

No Push on trades. If it sounds or smell SCAM, don't trade. Don't buy from exchange. Just keep your received WAAH tokens. Stay on all airdrops. Wait until June 7, 2017. You can decide your stand after that.
wisdom words nothing to loose when participating in all airdrop ,many of us miss good airdrop like decerd ...i will participate for this airdrop
Good luck

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:44:51 PM

sent you my $waves addy via PM, i have already 9k WAAH in wallet  Grin

Thanks Dev
WAAH (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:49:44 PM

wisdom words nothing to loose when participating in all airdrop ,many of us miss good airdrop like decerd ...i will participate for this airdrop
Good luck

Yes. You're right. I welcome everyone to just join and watch.

I find it difficult to reply to all PM queries as a newbie. Sorry for inconvenience.
Translation bounties are available. Don't translate the ANN thread now. It will be updated with new information. I will let you all translators know when you can start. Bounties will be paid in bitcoin. You can also opt to receive in WAAH.

jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:44:09 PM

Coinage or Token Age is calculated only for addresses that have 1 M and above. It starts from May 7, 2017 and after the scheduled airdrop. Such addresses can be termed as WAAHMaster addresses. There will be number of addresses competing to rank higher. If some tokens are moved from an address, it will lower the rank. If your balance goes below 1 M you will not be listed as a WAAHMaster address. When you again add tokens and have above 1 M, then you will enter again into Master status.

To become a WAAHMaster, you just need 350K before May 7, 2017 airdrop. As per the plan, you will receive 700K on May 7, 2017. Token Age starts after the airdrop.

To receive airdrops, you don't need to calculate coinage. The snapshot of addresses that has a WAAH balance will be taken few minutes before the airdrop. The balance you have on the final minutes will be taken into consideration to calculate the ratio you're supposed to receive.

Sorry to belabor the point, but lets say you have 1,000,001 tokens on 7 May after the airdrop. Later on lets say on 7 June you remove 1 token and still qualify as a master. Does the remaining 1m tokens coinage reset and count from 7 June on date you move the 1 token or is the coinage for the remaining untouched 1m still calculated from 7 May?
WAAH (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:55:54 PM

Sorry to belabor the point, but lets say you have 1,000,001 tokens on 7 May after the airdrop. Later on lets say on 7 June you remove 1 token and still qualify as a master. Does the remaining 1m tokens coinage reset and count from 7 June on date you move the 1 token or is the coinage for the remaining untouched 1m still calculated from 7 May?

Coinage resets only if the balance goes below 1M. Coinage will not reset, if you move 1 token when you have 1,000,001.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: