Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:10:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dfinity Network - The Decentralized Cloud  (Read 25293 times)
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:21:05 PM

Quote from: ICODROPS twitter
#DFINITY. We checked the info from 2 independent sources and made calculations. Our community also confirmed those numbers.

You saw the reaction. So if final metrics will be changed to more positive, then it will be a win for everyone!

https://twitter.com/ICODrops/status/976457896308412416

We are waiting for the announcement from the team, I hope they will not disappoint.
rikkur

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:29:14 PM

I am not sure that investors will be able to profit from this project. A very large hardcap hinders the growth of the project capitalization. Angry

wiss19

Activity: 2156
Merit: 342

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:33:21 PM

Dfinity public sale main round: $350 million for 10% of the tokens 😧 That is x200 for seed and x3 for strategic investors. Overall hardcap will be $3.5 billion! Also the team retains 50% of tokens.
I was very surprised when I heard the news. For me, Dfinity Network was a leader for investments. But now I have no desire to invest. I'm too poor Grin
do not say that
You work on crypto whose income must have been above the income of the work of people in general, you may not be poor

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
coloredcoin

Activity: 199
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:40:56 PM

Main round is 200x to seed . Grin
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:48:53 PM

Dfinity public sale main round: $350 million for 10% of the tokens 😧 That is x200 for seed and x3 for strategic investors. Overall hardcap will be $3.5 billion! Also the team retains 50% of tokens.

Well thats killed this project from an investment point of view.  No one sane is going to invest in the main round, there's no hope for upside and the strategic round have just been screwed too (seed might still see a big x gain). This is after all just another cloud service with fancy implementation, they have to compete with others in crypto land and the behemoths AWS/Azure/Google and a literny of smaller providers. On what planet do they think they are worth $3.5bn?

Oh well, cross this one off.  At least they are taking VC money rather than suckering little investors.
Kenway

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:53:27 PM

Main round is 200x to seed . Grin

i didn't know what's your opinion about the crowd-sale ,but i will invest my money in this round ,i sure official team will do something best .
m3ndi3

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:18:44 PM

even if icodrops are wrong about the numbers…your project just took a big hit
kable78

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:44:10 AM

fully compatible with both the public network of the Etherium and its corporate clones, and is a scalable "decentralized cloud" in which the Smart Contracts of the Etherium are executed.
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:53:46 AM

This a misinterpretation of a leaked provisional term sheet. No announcement has been made because no decision has been finalized.

What? This probably some joke? They raised 3.5 billions usd? Who invested here? This cap now even dont have ICON with ready maiinet!

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
sniper_ann

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:08:40 AM

This a misinterpretation of a leaked provisional term sheet. No announcement has been made because no decision has been finalized.

What? This probably some joke? They raised 3.5 billions usd? Who invested here? This cap now even dont have ICON with ready maiinet!
Wherever this data has been obtained, the amount of money that has never been raised so far has never been higher. In the community.
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:15:40 AM

The project is very good, but it's a bit confusing about investment. I could not find any more detailed information. I will continue to investigate.
TVTVI

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:44:53 AM

Why did they end the first round so fast when the news spread really not too strong. The subject ANN is less than 10 pages. Too fast, too unfortunate, hoping that Round 2 will not have an increase in ICO prices
zyrenhufalar11

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:53:08 AM

interesting project this would be mega thing in crypto space,this is very attractive and the team is also looking very talented. I believe this will be something great when this will be available in market.good luck team
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:04:17 AM

DFINITY has announced a Community Airdrop & Private Presale
Read more on these announcements here: https://medium.com/dfinity/announcing-the-dfinity-presale-fundraise-and-public-airdrop-cdea19892ef6

Community Airdrop:

DFINITY will be airdropping up to 25M Swiss Francs worth of DFN to community members.

The date of the airdrop has not been announced. KYC and AML will be required. Eligible community members will receive emails to begin this process in the coming weeks. All you have to do is sign up for our newsletter at https://dfinity.org/

Eligibility: US individuals will not be able to participate. We will be utilizing the DFINITY email list as a whitelist. Those who sign up to the newsletter will be eligible, this will be our whitelist.

Airdrop Caps: Airdrops will range from 500 to 2,500 Swiss Francs and the individual cap will be based on tenure in the DFINITY community. (The date which you signed up for the mailing list)
Xoce6patxopxe

Activity: 350
Merit: 133

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:23:39 PM

I knew that not in vain at the end of last year, I signed up to send information from the Dfinity project! Now they have announced the largest Airdrop in history, they will spend on it not one million dollars. Paying to you depends on how long you are in the community, cool ...

yeyicheng2015

Activity: 289

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:28:16 AM

Dfinity Network recently said official telegrams subscription mail began to drop, interested can go to the line of wool. Smiley
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:38:50 AM

One project was successful. Everyone is excited about its great features in the field of networking. And then the next will give the individual and his services industry applications to life, into work. Each route is specific and scientific. I believe in Dfinity
Polly.Nochka

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:43:31 PM

reserve on bounty, please
derdemo

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:47:06 PM

What are the «killing features» in your project? What exactly makes ur different?
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:43:50 AM

DFINITY has announced a Community Airdrop & Private Presale
Read more on these announcements here: https://medium.com/dfinity/announcing-the-dfinity-presale-fundraise-and-public-airdrop-cdea19892ef6

Community Airdrop:

DFINITY will be airdropping up to 25M Swiss Francs worth of DFN to community members.

The date of the airdrop has not been announced. KYC and AML will be required. Eligible community members will receive emails to begin this process in the coming weeks. All you have to do is sign up for our newsletter at https://dfinity.org/

Eligibility: US individuals will not be able to participate. We will be utilizing the DFINITY email list as a whitelist. Those who sign up to the newsletter will be eligible, this will be our whitelist.

Airdrop Caps: Airdrops will range from 500 to 2,500 Swiss Francs and the individual cap will be based on tenure in the DFINITY community. (The date which you signed up for the mailing list)

Where to find an exact date of future airdrop?
Almost year gone since ANN Thread was started, it should increase interest to project. It is just My opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: