Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:43:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dfinity Network - The Decentralized Cloud  (Read 25293 times)
Flash86

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:09:42 PM

Is the registration for the Airdrop still open?
I dont found infos about the Airdrop registration.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
chemal

Activity: 621

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:49:37 PM

when i subscribe the updates and input my name in it, should i type with my own language or english?
chemal

Activity: 621

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:06:30 AM

They are two different projects. Dfinity is building a block chain while sparkster is building a platform where people with no coding experience can code using basic commands.
wangxiaoyan600

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:14:50 AM

Dfinity coin project technology is very good, this project is worth investing, it should have a good income.
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:28:38 AM

Dfinity coin project technology is very good, this project is worth investing, it should have a good income.
I have joined the difinity community , it is  a very good  project with a solid  dev team 。This project has  long term  plan ,  never  only  aim to   market . 

vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:19:13 PM

Can somebody tell me how does Dfinity compare to Sparkster and how is it better if it is better?
lysr

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:06:37 AM

Can somebody tell me how does Dfinity compare to Sparkster and how is it better if it is better?
sharkETfish

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:28:45 PM

are you a bounty program ?
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:42:09 PM

Today Dfinity has prepared for everyone excellent news - Airdrop for all! Dfinity will be distributing DFN tokens to its long-standing community members around the world worth some amount between 500 and 2,500 CHF.
Community members that joined Dfinity mailing list prior to April 4, 2018 (the date the airdrop was first announced) will have the opportunity to take part in the distribution of up to 25,000,000 CHF of DFN tokens.
For the community members that joined the DFINITY mailing list after April 4th, project be allocating an additional 10,000,000 CHF in DFN tokens. Dfinity aim to guarantee at least 100 CHF in DFN tokens each!
Check out the full announcement at the Dfinity Medium page https://goo.gl/Xfttsh
Vindizzle

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:17:12 AM

Today Dfinity has prepared for everyone excellent news - Airdrop for all! Dfinity will be distributing DFN tokens to its long-standing community members around the world worth some amount between 500 and 2,500 CHF.
Community members that joined Dfinity mailing list prior to April 4, 2018 (the date the airdrop was first announced) will have the opportunity to take part in the distribution of up to 25,000,000 CHF of DFN tokens.
For the community members that joined the DFINITY mailing list after April 4th, project be allocating an additional 10,000,000 CHF in DFN tokens. Dfinity aim to guarantee at least 100 CHF in DFN tokens each!
Check out the full announcement at the Dfinity Medium page https://goo.gl/Xfttsh

Great to see Dfinity making this Airdrop and rewarding loyalty.This should be done by more projects.It is a great way to promote the project and will bring more people in for sure and more exposure to project.Happy to see Dfinity continuing to make the good moves.
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:31:35 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 12:31:00 PM by shewasfourteen

Its a huge Airdrop + a free T-Shirt Smiley
and also the circulating supply will only be the airdrop and a part of the presale
SydorFunk

Activity: 114

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:37:49 PM

I read that ppl will also be rewarded by helping developping dapps on dfinity. I am an electrical engineer and had some basic java during my studies

Ingramhb

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:42:55 AM

The Dfinity Network project is finally beginning to bear short, and the airdrop of mail subscriptions before 4.4 is said to be good.
shewasfourteen

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:08:45 AM

I read that ppl will also be rewarded by helping developping dapps on dfinity. I am an electrical engineer and had some basic java during my studies

developers getting one of the biggest airdrop. But i guess its too late now
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:03:02 PM

They are two different projects. Dfinity is building a block chain while sparkster is building a platform where people with no coding experience can code using basic commands.
Swami74

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:11:52 AM

Waiting for kyc email
zoird

Activity: 280

S O A R . e a r t h

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:15:02 PM

But Dfinity seems to me to be the most promising project. People predict a rise in prices to the level of 10-20x. Unfortunately, aidrop is the only chance to get tokens.

Steals84

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:20:35 PM

When the airdrop is planned? At the end of the year after the mainnet launch?
shewasfourteen

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:15:35 PM

When the airdrop is planned? At the end of the year after the mainnet launch?

Yes Q4 or Q1 19

On Community Airdrop Allocations

https://i.redd.it/qcflvuxmxe111.jpg

With the DFINITY community airdrop fully underway, we wanted to take a moment to share with everyone some additional information on the distribution process. Thanks to everyone for the support!

What isn’t apparent to most community members is that DFINITY research & development dates back to mid-2015 and for the airdrop we took into account all supporters and contributors dating back to that early timeframe.

In addition, the recorded community dates back to February 2017 when DFINITY conducted it’s public seed round. Over the months we've engaged with community members on multiple channels, some were used so long ago they aren't even in use today.

We're thankful for all of the support we've seen for the project and all of the people who've signed up to follow the project but as stated in our initial announcement on the Airdrop, token allocation is not solely based on the date which a user signed up to the newsletter. Being an early supporter can and should be much more than hitting a subscribe button. With that, let's jump in!

There are 4 levels of CHF allocation (2,500, 1,000, 500, 100) in the airdrop and we examined 3 main community channels (each with a unique set of allocation rules) to allocate said tokens.

Slack

Slack was the first community channel utilized by DFINITY and was discontinued in mid 2017. All community members who were a part of this channel received and allocation of 1,000 CHF. Date of subscription was not a factor for this legacy community platform as these are all considered all early supporters.

Rocket Chat

Over the months, RC has become the premier channel for collaboration within the DFINITY community. Any user who joined RC between the day it was created and February 2018 AND verified their identity received an allocation of 1,000 CHF as a thank you for sharing ideas, creating groups and collaborating on the future of DFINITY. Any user who joined RC during this time but did not verify their account or had an inactive account received an allocation of 500 CHF.

What about the top tier?

The top allocation of 2,500 CHF was awarded to hundreds of early community members dating back to the 2015 inception of the project who have mostly contributed to the project in extraordinary ways. These are the community members that have assisted cryptographic research, white paper review, setting up meetups in their home cities, and more. Many of these people had not been rewarded to date for their time and efforts and we were happy to do so via the airdrop.

Newsletter

Again, we thank all of those who have chosen to join the The DFINITY newsletter. On this channel, allocations were rewarded based solely on the dates users signed up. The earliest community members up to July 2017 were rewarded 1,000 CHF, from July 2017 to Apr 3, 2018 - 500 CHF, from Apr 4, 2018 to May 30, 2018 - 100 CHF

What about Telegram, Twitter and Reddit?

These channels were not utilized inputs for community airdrop allocations. Although we value the conversations and discussions that happen on these channels as well, we have limited capacity to gauge the contributions of individuals, track the date on which they joined, or email members on these channels.

What's next?

DFINITY airdrop KYC/AML emails will continue to be delivered until June 3, 12 AM, PT. As a thank you to everyone who has been following the project, we'll be guaranteeing at least 500 CHF in allocation for anyone who has been following the project since 2017 and at least 100 CHF for anyone who has been following since 2018.

Starting Monday, June 4, we'll begin addressing community concerns and submitting supplemental allocations. If you did not receive a KYC/AML email and you should have, please reach out to an admin or moderator at this time. If you received an incorrect allocation outside of the guidelines listed above, you may also feel free to reach out.

Thank you again!

-Mike
bayarau

Merit: 13

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:49:04 PM

I advise everyone who is registered in the project to check email! Today I received a email from the DFINITY Airdrop with 100+ CHF and a gift from the project (free DFINITY t-shirt) and already successfully made the order and passed KYC!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: