Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:47:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dfinity Network - The Decentralized Cloud  (Read 25290 times)
miyami

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

SEMUX www.semux.org

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:16:30 PM

I hope that the price of tokens will rise to the level of 2x-3x when they are traded on the exchanges. The project is very interesting. But unfortunately I got aidrop only 1000 coins.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
nmthu2209

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:44:38 AM

The Dfinity project has a relatively large vision. The team gathers experienced members so they will try to accomplish this tremendous ambition. In private sale they raised $ 4 million. Later on, with the testnet, smartcontract and Github, ICO deployments with appropriate hardcap numbers will surely attract a large community of participants.
zoird

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

S O A R . e a r t h

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:47:31 AM

I hope that the price of tokens will rise to the level of 2x-3x when they are traded on the exchanges. The project is very interesting. But unfortunately I got aidrop only 1000 coins.
The price of tokens will depend on the team's actions. In that case, if they can raise the hype around the project and pay for the listing on the popular exchanges - we are waiting for a big increase in prices.

darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:30:32 PM

DFINITY @ Nasdaq Intro & Part 1: Olaf Carson-Wee & Dominic Williams Discuss Autonomous Software and Decentralized Infrastructure
https://medium.com/dfinity/dfinity-nasdaq-intro-part-1-olaf-carson-wee-dominic-williams-discuss-autonomous-software-and-741fdf2b6374
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:47:49 PM

Any news when the team will send T-shirts? The parcels are delivered to Russia about a month, in my city by that time the summer is over.
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:23:23 AM

Dominic Williams, Chief Scientist and founder of DFINITY, in interviewed by Bruce Aust of NASDAQ, answering the questions - What is blockchain? and What is DFINITY?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DER09Hcad7M&feature=youtu.be
yeyz20171031

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:09:02 PM

Dfinity Network is a relatively popular encryption currency project. When coins can be formally put on the stock exchange is worth the expectation of investors.
roller24

Activity: 318

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:11:49 PM

Time for airdrop and t-sirt is also available? I really like this project, the contribution range is how much to get maximum token number, i did not buy it into token sale
There will be no token sale! All tokens will be sold to strategic investors. Registration for aidrop has been completed. Tokens will be paid in the 4th quarter of 2018.
I hope the tokens will be paid without delay. And I have a question-did anyone order t-shirts Dfinity? I can't find any information about the t-shirt delivery times.
andritz

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:54:52 AM

Dfinity- The Decentralized Cloud

this is a community thread of Dfinity network https://dfinity.network/

https://i.imgur.com/TD2qpec.png

MISSION

Build An Infinite Decentralized Cloud
The decentralized cloud will be tamperproof, unstoppable, and will support autonomous systems

The decentralized cloud provides unique new properties that will enable the fabric of the Internet to play key roles - such as supporting the sharing economy, messaging and even Web search - without intermediary organizations. Meanwhile, businesses will be able to profoundly reengineer their IT systems, making them far more cost effective and secure.

DFINITY pursues this in four ways:

COMPATIBILITY. DFINITY extends, compliments and strenghtens the Ethereum ecosystem by supporting EVM smart contracts while introducing synergistic alternative technology. It is not conceived as a competitor, but as a compatible sister network that provides very different properties for those that need them.

EXTREME PERFORMANCE. Novel protocols and cryptography - collectively referred to as "crypto:3" - deliver stunning performance improvements. Transaction finality can be provided in 7.5s on average (50X faster than today) allowing for greatly superior user experiences, and groundwork is laid for an infinitely scalable virtual computer that increases capacity as new "mining clients" join the network facilitating creation of open versions of mass market services such as Uber, Twitter, Gmail (secure messaging not SMTP) and even Web search.

GOVERNANCE BY "AI". DFINITY has taken the bold step of making the "The Code is Law" paradigm contingent upon the decisions of a distributed intelligence called the Blockchain Nervous System (BNS). This has privileged access to network internals and can reverse hacks, restart broken systems, return stolen tokens and freeze nefarious systems, while also updating network and economic operating parameters and orchestrating protocol upgrades without "hard forks".

INTEROPERABILITY. Currently, organizations running private compute clouds must build isolated systems. DFINITY solves this by building on the unique properties of crypto:3 protocols: from the Copper Release forwards software hosted on DFINITY private clouds will be abe to make all-or-nothing calls into systems hosted on the DFINITY public cloud network. This will make it possible for private systems to use public systems as building blocks, and for private chains
 to interact via shared systems such as a public carbon credits exchange.

CRYPTO:3

Private network performance on public networks, and infinite scaling

DFINITY (TBA) may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b5051bbad11e21f5377c0ed
yeyz20171031

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:27:33 AM

Dfinity Network is a highly expensive encryption currency project, but the overall market is not good, and the marketing time has been dragging too long.
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:57:47 AM

They started sending T-shirts to Russia, it's a pity that it's too late. By the end of summer is better than to autumn or winter Cheesy
eisena

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:46:18 AM

Where can I find the bounty campaign?
roller24

Activity: 318

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

They started sending T-shirts to Russia, it's a pity that it's too late. By the end of summer is better than to autumn or winter Cheesy
I wonder when I'll be able to see my t-shirt. I hope I get a t-shirt before the cold season starts. I am unpleasantly surprised that delivery of a t-shirt takes a lot of time.
Preout

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:33:50 AM

When aidrop / when KYC are coming to an end soon😂
The next question, is airdop worth? :3
SimonDaviespp

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:42:43 AM

Please finish your KYC and resolve any outstanding
issues you might have on coinlist in preparation for the airdrop ASAP. A reminder to those eligible, after July 31, 2018 at 23:59 Pacific Time, users will no longer be able to submit additional verification information for the DFINITY community airdrop.
Andrewlop14

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:43:07 AM

Just the payment is showing up as pending?
Solytion

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:43:27 AM

Yes. Its already through the blockchain. It was several days ago
mssixz

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:43:57 AM

Then I suggest you contact CoinList. You can use the live chat function on their website
LionelScaloni

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:44:51 AM

Then I suggest you contact CoinList. You can use the live chat function on their website
Thank you, i did it already two hour ago but no Response yet
GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1440

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:17:00 AM

Hello Smiley I follow this project from the corner of the eye for several reasons: besides the fact that I believe in Dfinity for the long term,i also participated in the airdrop. Regarding this I am (pleasantly) surprised that my registration is fully validated (+ Kyc passed without worry) while I received a refund and I have not been asked for financial compensation since.

I'm waiting for the tshirt too, it seems to rock! The transport time is long but the package will cross half of the planet Smiley I think it's worth the wait!

Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: