Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:32:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Virtual Private Phone Numbers  (Read 370 times)
Patatas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:13:47 AM

I'm looking for a service which offers either free Virtual Private Phone Numbers (Any  country) or paid Personal Virtual Numbers.Of course Payment options should be bitcoins.I know I can use disposable online numbers for SMS verifications but I don't want that.
Please help me out with leads if you guys know any or if you provide this type of service,link me to your website.Thanks
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6144

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:17:54 AM

Have you tried Dygits.io already? I believe they are still giving some free credits If you want to try them out (their thread are on this section). The countries that you could get a phone number from  are US/Canada/UK but more should come soon.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Patatas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:44:03 AM

Have you tried Dygits.io already? I believe they are still giving some free credits If you want to try them out (their thread are on this section). The countries that you could get a phone number from  are US/Canada/UK but more should come soon.
Yes I just dropped a message in their thread.However,they charge per sms that you receive which is bad and expensive.I'm waiting for them to get back to me.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6144

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:00:21 AM

Yes I just dropped a message in their thread.However,they charge per sms that you receive which is bad and expensive.I'm waiting for them to get back to me.

They charge per SMS If you pay as you go, there is an alternative weekly/or monthly fee where you have unlimited texts and calls: https://www.dygits.io/rates/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:37:57 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2017, 08:40:51 AM by naidray

phone.com is the good services for virtual phone numbers as they are having lot of real look like numbers around the world. But they are not accepting bitcoin payments as per I have checked with them.

They are not charging per call nor per sms. We can change numbers as per our wish so that we can have more numbers. But familiar services like gmail verification might get failed as some numbers had already been used by other users.

We can get one month trial for free of cost by using zero balance virtual cards or we can try for $10 per month with first month free.
Patatas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 08:08:49 AM

phone.com is the good services for virtual phone numbers as they are having lot of real look like numbers from around the world. But they are not accepting bitcoin payments as per I have checked with them.
Thanks.I'll check them out.

They are not charging per call nor per sms. We can change numbers as per our wish so that we can have more numbers. But familiar services like gmail verification might get failed as some numbers had already been used by other users.
That's the problem,most of the free numbers have already been used for a similar service.Anyway,I found TextMeNow they provided me with a free number.Working fine for now. Smiley
TheVest

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 09:53:18 AM

You can use talktone and textPlus
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 11:34:17 AM

I can provide you any phone number anywhere in the world. But of course it is to be paid by credit card but I can do that for you while paying me with bitcoins and I am the one will pay through credit card balance.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 11:57:42 AM

phone.com is the good services for virtual phone numbers as they are having lot of real look like numbers from around the world. But they are not accepting bitcoin payments as per I have checked with them.
Thanks.I'll check them out.

That's the problem,most of the free numbers have already been used for a similar service.Anyway,I found TextMeNow they provided me with a free number.Working fine for now. Smiley

Are you talking about textnow.com ? They also offer free VOIP numbers which work great for services such as telegram, atleast that's what i've experienced with them.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: