Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:52:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want yur own Bitcoin store??  (Read 306 times)
sengazumi (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 07:01:52 AM

and accept bitcoin payments so you can sell anything yourseflf without the need of a 3rd party

check out
http://bitcoin.works
Nagadota

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 08:12:26 AM

That's not really a domain that anyone knows (.works).  I could register any obscure Bitcoin domain and then try to sell it, but I'm not sure anyone would take me up on that offer.

sengazumi (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 08:57:48 AM

Im not selling the domain

Im selling that script for the store and if you want to check out the store go to http://bitcoin.works

jorneyflair

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:05:43 PM

That's not really a domain that anyone knows (.works).  I could register any obscure Bitcoin domain and then try to sell it, but I'm not sure anyone would take me up on that offer.
I have found out that actually many people are registering some different domains, just to sell them with profit later.
After all, good domain is always something that companies need, if the name of it is actually attractive for people.
Things like that are actually great for bitcoin, because I know someguys who in the moment of hearing about cryptocurrencies, have started to create different domains which can be sold right now for a really decent price. And you dont have anything interesting at a domain, it is just for sale: but groups and companies sometimes really need some specified address, so they will simply buy it.

Anyway, such a domain will never attract people for you I think, looks too much as a scam-site.
Nagadota

Activity: 574

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 03:11:11 PM

That's not really a domain that anyone knows (.works).  I could register any obscure Bitcoin domain and then try to sell it, but I'm not sure anyone would take me up on that offer.
I have found out that actually many people are registering some different domains, just to sell them with profit later.
After all, good domain is always something that companies need, if the name of it is actually attractive for people.
Things like that are actually great for bitcoin, because I know someguys who in the moment of hearing about cryptocurrencies, have started to create different domains which can be sold right now for a really decent price. And you dont have anything interesting at a domain, it is just for sale: but groups and companies sometimes really need some specified address, so they will simply buy it.

Anyway, such a domain will never attract people for you I think, looks too much as a scam-site.
He just corrected me.  If you'd actually read the thread, you would have noticed that.

If it's a script, that's fair enough since it could be applied to any site.  I would be suspicious of the OP's negative trust though.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:09:31 PM

I think you should move this thread to Digital Goods section as you are wanting to sell your script to online shops.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0

Set a price and wait to see if people have interest in buying it, here on Marketplace what I see are only discussions, not people doing deals.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: [1]
  Print