Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:00:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BTC to FRC Exchange OPEN (Chinese & English Language)  (Read 919 times)
Bicknellski (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 05:30:10 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2013, 03:15:33 AM by Bicknellski

https://bter.com/trade/frc_btc

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Nolo

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 06:11:05 PM

That site looks really good.  Just need an English translation now.  It would probably take me a week to try to figure out how to even register with the site being in Chinese  Grin

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 05:18:44 AM

It is in ENGLISH now!

Check it out.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2013, 06:50:28 AM

minimum withdrawal amounts:
10 LTC
100 FRC
100 PPC

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
penta

Activity: 105
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 08:31:30 AM

site is looking great hopefully a good replacement for cryptonit.net
do we know who is running it?
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 09:19:23 AM

site is looking great hopefully a good replacement for cryptonit.net
do we know who is running it?

Group of Chinese programmers... if you want to learn more email their support team and ask. At least one of them writes and reads very well in English from the emails back and forth we have had.

Support Email: support@bter.com
Admin Email: admin@bter.com

On how they handle Demurrage:

I do understand the demurrage is calculated by the new block height and the old block height. We can do the same calculation as the Freicoin's client do. But by considering the large amount of potential users and operations of the exchange platform, we prefer a simpler way to guarantee a low load of the hosting server and low rate of potential mistakes. Yes, we charge a flat rate every day. We charge 0.017% a day which means accumulatively 6% per year. It's only 1% higher than Freicoin's one year demurrage  5% in case you put your coins on our platform for a year. We are still not sure if this small over-charge can cover our costs or not. Let's see.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 03:14:36 AM

Definitely nice volume even outstripping their BTC  CNY and BTC LTC trading floors already. There is definitely a solid base of traders that are keeping exchange rate for FRC between 0.0009 and 0.0004. This means profitability at www.coinchoose.com flutuates above 100% so that is a good thing for those with smaller miners who are experiencing drops in pool earnings on BTC making FRC a viable alternative.

Arbitrageur

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 08:44:04 AM

this new exchange looks nice... let's see if it gets trustworthy too, the chinese market is huge, these guys could make a difference! where are the servers located? any possible confiscation/intervention like it happened for btc-24 (based in poland)?
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 09:01:59 AM

this new exchange looks nice... let's see if it gets trustworthy too, the chinese market is huge, these guys could make a difference! where are the servers located? any possible confiscation/intervention like it happened for btc-24 (based in poland)?

Very good points. Maybe I can ask via email... any other concerns?

Make a list and I will see if I can get the devs there to answer.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 08:27:12 AM

Type   ..................Last   ................High..............Low...................Volume
FRC/BTC...........   0.00044   ......0.00046   ...........0.00037   ..........42780.4

Volume pretty nice... for FRC and FTC... not bad at all.

Type   ................Last...............High....................Low................. Volume
FTC/BTC.........0.00138   ............0.0016   ...........0.00117..........78142.9

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: