Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:07:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a team to do analysis  (Read 342 times)
Acidman (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 05:56:27 PM

Hey everyone Im a college graduate who majored in mathematics and more specifically in statistics with a minor in business management.  I am looking for some smart people that possibly want to team up to trade as a team. I want to get in depth and work together to simply make money while contributing to the greater good of bitcoin.  Im looking for people with all different types of skills whether it be knowledge in computer programming, business management, mathematics, finance etc.  If you are knowledgeable and have something to contribute just let me know and we can start working together.  I know this is only in the newbie section for now but i cant post elsewhere until i get new posts.  I already have some great ideas and i think it would be extremely beneficial to bounce them off of others in order to contribute more to this community while making our wallets fatter.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: