Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:51:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Info needed about Bitcoin Foundation  (Read 464 times)
theghost1980 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

Truth is Only one - La verdad es solo Una -

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:47:47 PM

Hello dear members. Today while doing some research about another ICO which is coming, I have found myself on a very important question:

What is the official Bitcoin Foundation (Link and info)?

After asking myself that question and doing some research, I have found no much "official" info about it. I have found at least 2 sites. I won't post the names because this is the answer that I want from you, especially the very old members.
I think this is a very important subject in order to know how to deal with possible scams in future, also to know a bit deeper about the foundations and actual organisation of the Bitcoin's structure.

Thanks for your time and information.

Tip me. DASH Xne9JXZhbL9u38xfr6aDtTGogZMZFBbpRN
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
theghost1980 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:53:26 AM

Hello dear members. Today while doing some research about another ICO which is coming, I have found myself on a very important question:

What is the official Bitcoin Foundation (Link and info)?

After asking myself that question and doing some research, I have found no much "official" info about it. I have found at least 2 sites. I won't post the names because this is the answer that I want from you, especially the very old members.
I think this is a very important subject in order to know how to deal with possible scams in future, also to know a bit deeper about the foundations and actual organisation of the Bitcoin's structure.

Thanks for your time and information.

i guess the topic is wrong or nobody knows about this subject???

theghost1980 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:23:51 AM

The Bitcoin Foundation is utterly irrelevant.

Ok. Got it. Never mind then.

Thanks for answer

nachius

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:26:23 AM

The Bitcoin Foundation is utterly irrelevant.

Ok. Got it. Never mind then.

Thanks for answer

He said it in a very blatant way. He really means that the Bitcoin foundation does not have any relevance or use for you, nor should you worry about it. It's really just there for promotion, and it hasn't done much else.

Nobody that uses Bitcoin really cares about it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: