Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:20:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.1 btc lending for 1 week (10% repayment)  (Read 694 times)
Lontongpangsit (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:42:41 PM

Iam need 0.1 btc for buying medicine
My collteral is my Vip account worth 0.2 btc,since btc price extremly go high, i cant wd my btc( cut loss) if i do that, i going no profit then.

So inform me if u will give me a lend fund
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mynameisdon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:45:15 PM

My collteral is my Vip account worth 0.2 btc,since btc price extremly go high, i cant wd my btc( cut loss) if i do that, i going no profit then.

Vip account you mean bitcointalk.org account right?

i will do this loan if you agree that your account will be hold by some high trusted form member only the top 10.

you can inbox me and at the same time forward the pm's to the escrow you selected i repeat only top 10 !
and when you will pay back ? ( i agree on 1 week max) and signed message from the vip account is a must no exception

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:56:14 PM

Lol Op, you don't even know what you are posting and said! Roll Eyes
This is like Special Olympics or a Trivia Contest, to try and figure out what on Earth you want to say here...

I'm more than sure that you want get any satoshi, because nobody here is fool enough to...lend fund! Cheesy

Lontongpangsit (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:08:40 PM

Vip account you mean bitcointalk.org account right?

i will do this loan if you agree that your account will be hold by some high trusted form member only the top 10.

you can inbox me and at the same time forward the pm's to the escrow you selected i repeat only top 10 !
and when you will pay back ? ( i agree on 1 week max) and signed message from the vip account is a must no exception
www.bitcoin.co.id
Lontongpangsit (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:12:10 PM

Lol Op, you don't even know what you are posting and said! Roll Eyes
This is like Special Olympics or a Trivia Contest, to try and figure out what on Earth you want to say here...

I'm more than sure that you want get any satoshi, because nobody here is fool enough to...lend fund! Cheesy
iam not a thief man
At the weekend we cant doing wd at www.bitcoin.co.id
And i has put my fund to buy at lower btc price, if i cutloos now, i get loss 0.006 btc
Lontongpangsit (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:29:32 PM

For my loan, i will hand over the account detail include the email detail, for your safety you can changed the pasword.

But to wd ,you must verify via cellphone ( my phone).

At vip for wd you must finished this step
1.submit wd
2. Verify via email ( first)
3. 2nd verify via phone

We cant wd via phone, without finished email verfication,also we cant wd via email without completed phone verfication

I hope u understand what i talking about
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 01:48:44 AM

For my loan, i will hand over the account detail include the email detail, for your safety you can changed the pasword.
~snip~
I don't familiar with your collateral and it's not vald collateral though, AFAIK your account doesn't worth with any amount because it's only "account". Try to post in your local section, because the site you said is only works for your country (Indonesian) or Offer something else like altcoins if you still want ask a loan on here.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:06:34 AM

That account you're offering is worthless to most of the world plus it has 2FA? So it's useless to everyone. Offer different collateral.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: