Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:04:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chandler Guo is supporting UASF  (Read 687 times)
cellard (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:16:21 PM

https://twitter.com/ChandlerGuo/status/858265080739188736

Wasn't this guy supporting Buggy Unlimited not a long time ago? Did he finally realize of his mistake and come back to sanity? How about signaling segwit?

https://twitter.com/ChandlerGuo/status/844682221634158595

Anyway, are all chinese miners trolls playing with their power to manipulate the market? seems obvious to me.
BitcoinerXX

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:30:50 PM

which pool does Chandler Guo control?
mining1

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 08:37:50 PM

Nobody cares about chandler guo. These chinese mining cartels can't be trusted, they change their mind every time it fits their purpose.
tobacco123

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:22:16 PM

I think Chandler is just showing off his new hat and try to help the newbies understand the newest term "UASF"... He didn't say he support anything, did he?

bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:38:32 PM

He is just playing games like his chinese buddies. Who knows whats's he up to
cellard (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:44:55 PM

That's what I've been trying to find and I can't nothing. Anyone can tell what pool Chandler Guo is operating? he has threatened in the past to attack ETC with a 51% hashrate attack, then HOURS later he became an ETC supporter.

The chinese miners are the most unstable bipolar people on earth.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 04:21:36 PM

haha, actually i believe the opposite is true. what we see is the instability and them saying a different thing each day but when you look at the events that happens with things they say like the price, you can start seeing a whole new picture.
it is funny how social media can affect price of cryptocurrencies that way! and we all know with fluctuations like that, there is millions of dollar profit to be made.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:50:22 PM

Wasn't this guy supporting Buggy Unlimited not a long time ago? Did he finally realize of his mistake and come back to sanity? How about signaling segwit?
People will switch from different ideas and take inspiration but what everyone accepts is that we need a upgrade and we have to settle this scaling issues and people that does not have the technical expertise they do favor the most convincing theory and that was the case with unlimited and they did not even have a stable code .
FiendCoin

Activity: 462
Merit: 263

The devil is in the detail.

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:07:25 AM

That's what I've been trying to find and I can't nothing. Anyone can tell what pool Chandler Guo is operating? he has threatened in the past to attack ETC with a 51% hashrate attack, then HOURS later he became an ETC supporter.

Who is this guy and why should we care? Does he control some large pool or something? Are we suppose to get worked up over every Chinese guy with an opinion now?

"Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power." -Steve Bannon
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:49:28 AM

Who is this guy and why should we care? Does he control some large pool or something? Are we suppose to get worked up over every Chinese guy with an opinion now?

If you don't know who chandler is you should really do a bit more reading....

He has more investment capital in commercial mining  than probably all of your net worth put together
Hardly just " some Chinese guy with an opinion" lol
FiendCoin

Activity: 462
Merit: 263

The devil is in the detail.

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 03:09:57 AM

If you don't know who chandler is you should really do a bit more reading....

He has more investment capital in commercial mining  than probably all of your net worth put together
Hardly just " some Chinese guy with an opinion" lol

Then answer the question smartass, which pool does he control?

"Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power." -Steve Bannon
BitcoinerXX

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 03:15:24 AM

yet no one knows what pool(s) hes invested in?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: