Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:57:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OneCoin taking me to court, I have to withdraw my statements  (Read 787 times)
MrBitcoinNorway (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:56:11 PM

http://rettit.no/mrbitcoin/index.php?title=OneCoinSCAM#We_are_coming_for_you_Onecoin

My name is Bjørn Bjercke, I'm a blockchain professional from Norway. OneCoin Ltd., with the help of their attorney, has sent me a threatening letter saying I have to withdraw my statements and remove Youtube videos, and articles. I also have to apologize publicly or else they will file a suit against me for their economic losses due to the harm I have caused them. In my opinion OneCoin is like a cancer to the cryptocurrency community. I cannot give up, I cannot hide the truth, I cannot stay quiet about OneCoin/OneLife being a SCAM. So I decided to lawyer up which is going to be very expensive. If you want to help, please donate. If for SOME reason an attorney is unneeded the funds will be donated for educating the victims of OneCoin/OneLife in real cryptocurrency.
There is also an active way of supporting me without money. I have a team that has been successful in the past at taking down OneCoin/OneLife Youtube channels that were official channels. Just look up a OneCoin video like Tom McMurrain's New Currency University and report it as SCAM. Same goes for Onecoin/OneLife official Youtube channels. Our team really need your help right now. If many people do this we can take them down. Ultimately stopping them stealing people's money like the criminals that they are.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 12:02:56 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 12:13:51 AM by popcorn1

http://rettit.no/mrbitcoin/index.php?title=OneCoinSCAM#We_are_coming_for_you_Onecoin

My name is Bjørn Bjercke, I'm a blockchain professional from Norway. OneCoin Ltd., with the help of their attorney, has sent me a threatening letter saying I have to withdraw my statements and remove Youtube videos, and articles. I also have to apologize publicly or else they will file a suit against me for their economic losses due to the harm I have caused them. In my opinion OneCoin is like a cancer to the cryptocurrency community. I cannot give up, I cannot hide the truth, I cannot stay quiet about OneCoin/OneLife being a SCAM. So I decided to lawyer up which is going to be very expensive. If you want to help, please donate. If for SOME reason an attorney is unneeded the funds will be donated for educating the victims of OneCoin/OneLife in real cryptocurrency.
There is also an active way of supporting me without money. I have a team that has been successful in the past at taking down OneCoin/OneLife Youtube channels that were official channels. Just look up a OneCoin video like Tom McMurrain's New Currency University and report it as SCAM. Same goes for Onecoin/OneLife official Youtube channels. Our team really need your help right now. If many people do this we can take them down. Ultimately stopping them stealing people's money like the criminals that they are.

You don't need anyone just show up and show the JUDGE THIS BELOW..

Who wants to be a OneCoin millionaire? YOU don't - here's why hyped ...
www.mirror.co.uk › News › UK News › Bitcoin
10 Feb 2016 - Bitcoin is the virtual currency world leader and it is claimed that OneCoin comes next, but something doesn't add up.

The flashy Islam brothers heavily promoted get-rich-quick scheme ...
www.mirror.co.uk › News › UK News › Wearable technology
31 Mar 2017 - “I believe in the OneCoin concept, I believe in the vision,” declared Moyn. Moyn and Monir Islam promoting OneCoin owner OneLife. Well, they

German Regulators Order OneCoin to 'Dismantle Trading System ...
www.coindesk.com › Regulation
1 day ago - Germany is stepping up its ongoing crackdown on OneCoin, a digital currency investment scheme widely believed to be fraudulent.

I cannot BELIEVE PEOPLE WOULD GET RIPPED OFF SO EASY Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

How many degrees do some people have Cheesy Cheesy..

I cannot believe people think you get things for nothing Cheesy..

This whole game can be one big scam if your not SMART..And i have no degrees Cheesy..

I cannot believe people fell for it.. Cheesy

Moyn and Monir DONE VERY GOOD Cheesy Cheesy..

If you got ripped off YOU DESERVE IT ,,For being the most stupid people on this planet..
Take me to court i would have a field day without any help..

So no one give this guy any money pay for it yourself..
To many RATS in this game..YOU CAN SMELL THEM A MILE AWAY..

www.mirror.co.uk ›  < It's showing Today news ..

But dates for when articles got posted about Onecoin can be found if needed..
Just show up in court without anyone but yourself .

I think they will run because you can see it's a scam and no JUDGE would ever let them win the case..
MrBitcoinNorway (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 12:24:00 PM

Thank you for the information from the Mirror. I is now added to the Historical Articals on OneCoin / OneLife on my page.
 Smiley
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 7986

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 12:55:29 PM

I remembered reading that Ruja Ignatova was supposedly on the cover of the Bulgarian version of Forbes magazine but that it turned out to be false.  She was actually depicted as being on the cover in a paid advertisement inside the magazine.  Apparently she has done this same deception at least twice:

http://behindmlm.com/companies/onecoin/ignatova-does-it-again-another-fake-magazine-cover/
koorioucitie

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:49:03 AM

Normal next step would be a countersuit.

1) Onecoin has caused you social anxiety and undue stress by trying to limit your free speech through harassment. Approximate damage 800,000 Nørway pesøs.

2) Law firm has abused their professional license and failed to do due diligence on their client. Hence they are legally responsible for the harm they cause to you, re undue stress, frivolous lawsuit etc. Approximate damage 3,200,000 Norway pesøs.

Contact Dewey Dickem & Howe, Law Associates for a consultation.
Spoderman

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

Swinging from buildings in my spare time.

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:58:45 PM

They need to prove that your posts directly caused said losses. I wouldn't worry too much there is a lot of negative media attention around the whole onecoin scam.

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:05:46 PM

They can't do anything to you. You are free to express your opinion about their business, that's one.
If they really knew they can force you to pay for the damages they would have sued you instead of threatening.
Keep writing and don't let them scare you.

Limits

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:23:56 PM

Well OP you're dumbass firstly. They already sued you're broke ass. You haven't been active lately. Karma sucks.
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:30:55 PM

Well OP you're dumbass firstly. They already sued you're broke ass. You haven't been active lately. Karma sucks.

If only you knew who is this guy  Roll Eyes .... he is far to be "dumbass". You have not 1% of his knowledges.
He is not active because, because, because, oh well, if you knew who he is you wouldn't even wonder
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 7986

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:06:57 PM

https://twitter.com/bamsebk?lang=en

I think he is doing fine.
HODLwearz

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 11:35:02 PM

they must be pretty desperate to not go to jail
hunker_down

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:06:51 PM

Please keep going, we need guys like you who stand up for shitty scammy schemes.

You are an inspiration bro!
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:03:24 PM

Onecoin is already illegal in many countries. By the way, do you have a link to your videos? I'd like to see them!

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
September11

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:38:08 AM

This is really an astonishing story! OMG these people of Onecoin are even worse that I thought!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: