Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:01:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the fair price for the most undervalued coin of the moment? (list)  (Read 12707 times)
yelllowsin

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:31:10 PM

XVC: new team of developers, 1.6 million market cap, zero time transactions (instant transactions), Blended transactions (good level of anonymity),most coins have already been mined, has 3 layers of security (masternodes, pow and pos), is listed on Poloniex and Bittrex. The moment Polo enables the wallet the price might increase as people will be able to withdraw their coins from the exchange and run more masternodes. New Electrum Gui wallet about to be released aswell.

Obs: you can buy and withdraw the coins at Bittrex as they have the wallet enabled on their exchange.

XVC from 1.6 to 5 million market cap since my last post, still one of the most undervaluated coins listed on Polo. It is still very cheap compared to other coins, it can easily go 10x from here. I am expecting something close to 20 million dollars in the coming weeks/months. Some very good news about to come, join our slack community at: https://slack.vcash.info/
dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:46:04 PM

I have 15k ark and 530k xtrabytes.  Xtrabytes has 20 bagger potential.
Vilrex

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:47:07 PM

i have 5.7k ark i hope it moons : D
kubricktrader

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:18:56 AM

XtraBytes has the potential to completely change how the blockchain is run, zero bullshit.

What other coin can claim 100% impossible to hack? Including Bitcoin, plus with no mining or POS. I believe in time people might be using this coins technology as the base for many other coins.

To say this coin is undervalued is a joke, it's a potential coin to rule all other coins.
johnwhitestar (OP)

Activity: 697
Merit: 262

Slimcoin - the Proof of Donation inventors!

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:48:01 PM

i have 5.7k ark i hope it moons : D
Price?

johnwhitestar (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:48:43 PM

Sorry, English is not my mother tongue, what do you mean with the world "bagger"?

johnwhitestar (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:57:20 PM

XVC: new team of developers, 1.6 million market cap, zero time transactions (instant transactions), Blended transactions (good level of anonymity),most coins have already been mined, has 3 layers of security (masternodes, pow and pos), is listed on Poloniex and Bittrex. The moment Polo enables the wallet the price might increase as people will be able to withdraw their coins from the exchange and run more masternodes. New Electrum Gui wallet about to be released aswell.

Obs: you can buy and withdraw the coins at Bittrex as they have the wallet enabled on their exchange.

XVC from 1.6 to 5 million market cap since my last post, still one of the most undervaluated coins listed on Polo. It is still very cheap compared to other coins, it can easily go 10x from here. I am expecting something close to 20 million dollars in the coming weeks/months. Some very good news about to come, join our slack community at: https://slack.vcash.info/

Thank you for your contribution!
I've changed the rules, to make the list more objective, so XVC was out of the new list.
I put it in the new list, but I'd like to ask you: do you mean 10x in USD or in BTC, I assumed in USD, if it's not please let me know.

johnwhitestar (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:05:10 PM

There is currently an eth token that only has a marketcap of 30-60k USD currently (just recently finished an ico). I have just found out about and am trying to invest, an equilavent coin currently has a market cap up upwards of 15 million. It is a risk as any coin is, but considering the low, low market cap, once it hits exchanges in a month it will likely rise significantly. If interested send a pm or if enough people ask a bout it I will post it here, I am currently trying to invest and will keep you posted.

I would be glad to put your currency in the list, if you want to stay anonymous in my list, just pm me the price and why you are considering this coin may reach that price.

bobitza202

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:45:58 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 11:04:54 PM by bobitza202

I give you WavesGO (WGO), a quite undervalued Waves token.

"WGO is the official WavesGo token, issued and managed by the WavesGo team in the Waves blockchain.WGO is being distributed over 3 months (from April to July 2017). Between those dates, you can receive WGO by holding WCT (the Waves Community Token), by leasing Waves to the WavesGo LPOS pool, or simply buying directly from the market using the Waves DEX or other exchanges.

Investors will profit from holding WGO:
● Share of LPoS earnings (a percentage of the MRT generated - distributed weekly)
● Share of earnings from Ad space renting
● Share of earnings from selling our tools
● Share of earnings from API access
● Share of earnings from any other future paid service and products"

So this is how i see things right now, it is very young, very cheap (about 0.04-0.05$ now) total supply is small to medium (10 million), it can currently be found on Tidex, and Waves Decentralized Exchange, it still has time to grow, and, as said on the official thread, "will soon be in a few exchanges".

So i believe target price should be 1$ for now  Grin
dissident

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:00:32 AM

I have 15k ark and 530k xtrabytes.  Xtrabytes has 20 bagger potential.

XtraBytes has the potential to completely change how the blockchain is run, zero bullshit.

What other coin can claim 100% impossible to hack? Including Bitcoin, plus with no mining or POS. I believe in time people might be using this coins technology as the base for many other coins.

To say this coin is undervalued is a joke, it's a potential coin to rule all other coins.

As long as they don't open source the whole project early on.. I maintain that the most valuable aspects of the coin should not be released so other people can copy them, at least not before the coin has become popular and has rewarded it's early investors.

Sorry, English is not my mother tongue, what do you mean with the world "bagger"?

A 20 bagger would be an investment that goes up 1900%... basically 20 times it's original investment. It's a term used by stock traders in the United States.

Outside of these small ones like xtrabytes, NEM/XEM is still my favorite as the crypto that institutions could adopt due to it's scalability, the ability to handle 3000 transactions per second securely, among NEM's other features. That's the most important aspect of the blockchain.. the services aspect and the tokens especially, are mostly things used to scam people out of their money as of now, which is why I'm not all that excited about ethereum.  Plus there's a dozen different altcoins that do the same thing, and to my knowledge no other altcoin with XEM's scalability as (which is a good thing) NEM has not opened up the entire source code for everyone to see... the Mijin code is under wraps for now.

To my knowledge however, xtrabytes is probably one of the most secure coins out there, that assumes the static nodes aren't under control of too few individuals. I'm not sure how they are distributed right now and who actually owns them all, and because registering closed at block 50,000, I cannot get one.  If a single individual happen to own more than 50% of the static nodes, that might be a bad situation there. This is why they should reopen registration as soon as they are running under the new blockchain smoothly.
johnwhitestar (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:49:23 AM

As long as they don't open source the whole project early on.. I maintain that the most valuable aspects of the coin should not be released so other people can copy them, at least not before the coin has become popular and has rewarded it's early investors.

A 20 bagger would be an investment that goes up 1900%... basically 20 times it's original investment. It's a term used by stock traders in the United States.

Outside of these small ones like xtrabytes, NEM/XEM is still my favorite as the crypto that institutions could adopt due to it's scalability, the ability to handle 3000 transactions per second securely, among NEM's other features. That's the most important aspect of the blockchain.. the services aspect and the tokens especially, are mostly things used to scam people out of their money as of now, which is why I'm not all that excited about ethereum.  Plus there's a dozen different altcoins that do the same thing, and to my knowledge no other altcoin with XEM's scalability as (which is a good thing) NEM has not opened up the entire source code for everyone to see... the Mijin code is under wraps for now.

To my knowledge however, xtrabytes is probably one of the most secure coins out there, that assumes the static nodes aren't under control of too few individuals. I'm not sure how they are distributed right now and who actually owns them all, and because registering closed at block 50,000, I cannot get one.  If a single individual happen to own more than 50% of the static nodes, that might be a bad situation there. This is why they should reopen registration as soon as they are running under the new blockchain smoothly.
Xtrabytes has already more than 20 times target price in our table, do you mean that is should worth 4$ perhaps?
Would would be your estimate for the price grow for NEM and XEM?

AmarO

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:16:00 PM

UBIQ coin how much it should be worth? More.
AmarO

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:20:53 PM

Don't catch the XtRaByTeS flu virus they're trying to spread around to cause another massive dump because there is no buying volume. It's a project that is all experimental but they act like it's the greatest thing on Earth.
gunmaster217

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:53:44 PM

coin         Potential Increase
PepeCash           x22
Pascal Lite          x97
InsaneCoin         x63

pm for explanation
gentil

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:20:29 PM

I posted a thread here explaining why Golos should be about 20-25% the price of Steem https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1923881.0

So at current prices Golos should be about $50 million, not $8 million

Live by the sword, die by the sword
death69

Activity: 1204
Merit: 545

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:17:03 PM

Well, too many people are interested in this coin. I must learn more about it. Thanks for giving us some information here.
jason943

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:37:23 AM

I believe Blackcoin is very much undervalued. It's the most innovative PoS coin. The price should be over $1.

bobitza202

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:24:45 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2017, 07:26:19 PM by bobitza202

Any opinions on LiteDoge (LDOGE)?Looks cheap for now, only 2-3 sats on Novaexchange/Cryptopia (and 7 sats on Yobit but deposit doesn't work, probabily to prevent arbitrage/buying cheap on novaexchange and sell over there)

PoS Algorithm: PoS 2.0
Block Time: 64 Seconds
Min age: 8 hours
TX fee: 0.1 LDOGE
Premine: none
Max Coins: approximately 50 billion LiteDoge
Shanto

Activity: 311

The

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:44:33 PM

Minereum,

Current price: 2.50$, Target price: over 20$

The first self-mining smart contract. Had no ICO, no premine, no bounties.
It's also an ERC20 (Ethereum) token.
Will be used to produce new tokens with ease
Has very low supply, is new and will eventually hit new exchanges during it's long journey ahead.
It's currently listed on Livecoin
jameshowlett

Activity: 338

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:05:30 PM

I think it is litecoin... It is 200% of bitcoin and with new technology and better than bitcoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: