Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:20:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: this forum as a mirror of society  (Read 2629 times)
ohmannomma (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 08:29:30 PM

and then i found out the reason. envy. envy for a peanut.
LOLWUT?

so i should just wait that this will happen to you to have a reasonable opinion.
from what i've heard, except the guy that clarified me about the self-moderation of threads, is just confirming that this forum is a mirror of society. unfair. unjust. abusive. we'll get better without you then. you help me to accept it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 08:34:42 PM

LOLWUT?

what i've done is so stupid that i expected to be criticized for the simplicity and the clonation. even thou the pixel page has so much in common with the bitcoin thing.. those guys, after abuse me, registered the domain bitcoinmuseum.net .. clear proof of what moved them. idiot bastards (not for the domain, i clearly dont care, but for the way they attacked me publicly and their miserable point of view).

OK, Can I make a suggestion? Take a hour and compose your thoughts. Then maybe the rest of humanity can understand you. In other words:

OP, I recommend going offline for a bit, having a hot cup of cocoa, chilling out, and forgetting this ever happened.  Trust me: there's nothing to win here.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 08:36:53 PM

LOLWUT?

what i've done is so stupid that i expected to be criticized for the simplicity and the clonation. even thou the pixel page has so much in common with the bitcoin thing.. those guys, after abuse me, registered the domain bitcoinmuseum.net .. clear proof of what moved them. idiot bastards (not for the domain, i clearly dont care, but for the way they attacked me publicly and their miserable point of view).

OK, Can I make a suggestion? Take a hour and compose your thoughts. Then maybe the rest of humanity can understand you. In other words:

OP, I recommend going offline for a bit, having a hot cup of cocoa, chilling out, and forgetting this ever happened.  Trust me: there's nothing to win here.

in an hour i will be enjoying myself somewhere nice. dont worry.

it is strange that nobody told me that i am right if i dont want some idiot to mention my relative's name in a discussion about projects.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 08:39:40 PM

LOLWUT?

OP, I recommend going offline for a bit, having a hot cup of cocoa, chilling out, and forgetting this ever happened.  Trust me: there's nothing to win here.

and what's so difficult to understand? my english is not that great, but i make my efforts, you know? read: the guys there accused me in my thread of being a scammer, melted down mentioning my wife's name, abused the 'authority' of their 1000s posts (i can imagine the quality of them), then they registered a domain very close to mine. you get the point? they shit on my tables for envy, it is utterly sad. you should be solidal with me. that's it.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 08:41:21 PM

it is strange that nobody told me that i am right if i dont want some idiot to mention my relative's name in a discussion about projects.
Perhaps that's because you're not.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 08:43:02 PM

pfffff.. now i see that you are unreasonable, guys. this mental pollution can be withdraw only with a mass massacre by who put this same shit in your mind. it's gonna happen, i'm sorry.

see? i wanted to be fair, but i just can't help myself!! how can you deny that somebody MUST not manace anybody's family?

ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 08:46:31 PM

i strongly hope that this will happen to you, then. or you might be that kind of person that doesnt have respect for them, or for himself. maybe you are just orphan and never experience the warmth of a family. in this case im sorry.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 08:46:57 PM

pfffff.. now i see that you are unreasonable, guys. this mental pollution can be withdraw only with a mass massacre by who put this same shit in your mind. it's gonna happen, i'm sorry.

see? i wanted to be fair, but i just can't help myself!! how can you deny that somebody MUST not manace anybody's family?
What you just said sounds a lot more like threat than googling someone's last name.

I admit, I only keep this up because your insanity is quite amusing.

kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 08:47:09 PM

i dont care if you trust me or not, really, we never had a coffee together, and you should know that my policy is that if somebody seats with me, he must stand up enriched of something, never deprived.
finally!!! you are a bit more calm.

i'm from italy and hot blooded, yes, try to go south italy and mention somebody's wife in an inoportune context. they chop your tongue. i'm not like that put i claim respect. is it possible that nobody sees the malicious mistake of that TURD?
your rules are not our rules. live with it, or as i have suggested before: fuck off.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 08:53:44 PM

What you just said sounds a lot more like threat than googling someone's last name.

I admit, I only keep this up because your insanity is quite amusing.

so close it telling me that i am right. what if not a threat meaning in this? why mentioning my wife's name? you should be more upset than i am, if you care that woulnt happen to you. if you read the tread, i was answering a guy about the bitpay.com issue, and i posted my auto renewal on godaddy as a proof for my claim of the 50 years. when the 'hero member'(sicsicsic) finished his bullets, he hit me low, pretending to be some sort of artificial intelligence. i implied he meant "i know where you live, i even know who your wife is..."
this is filthy, just admit you wouldnt like that to happen to you. that's it.

ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 08:54:52 PM

i dont care if you trust me or not, really, we never had a coffee together, and you should know that my policy is that if somebody seats with me, he must stand up enriched of something, never deprived.
finally!!! you are a bit more calm.

i'm from italy and hot blooded, yes, try to go south italy and mention somebody's wife in an inoportune context. they chop your tongue. i'm not like that put i claim respect. is it possible that nobody sees the malicious mistake of that TURD?
your rules are not our rules. live with it, or as i have suggested before: fuck off.

mate, you are missing all the points.

you can happily shit on your hands and slap your face, for this free suggestion you gave me.

sorry anyway, ciao ciao

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 09:01:10 PM

You're welcome to try, It would be interesting to see what (if anything) you can pull up.

ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 09:03:24 PM

You're welcome to try, It would be interesting to see what (if anything) you can pull up.

why should i try?
you didnt even upset me!
but even if you did, i would take it out on you, not on somebody that you care for. why you just dont say im right? should i start to massacre your thoughts? naaaa.. its saturday night.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 09:09:39 PM

why should i try?
you didnt even upset me!
but even if you did, i would take it out on you, not on somebody that you care for. why you just dont say im right? should i start to massacre your thoughts? naaaa.. its saturday night.
"massacre my thoughts"?
LOL

ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 09:27:32 PM

why should i try?
you didnt even upset me!
"massacre my thoughts"?
LOL

yes, it's late now.. just tell me that you wuoldn't like this happening to you, i've got no time for a dissertation on asslicking to the power today.

kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 09:31:13 PM

why should i try?
you didnt even upset me!
"massacre my thoughts"?
LOL

yes, it's late now.. just tell me that you wuoldn't like this happening to you, i've got no time for a dissertation on asslicking to the power today.
but myrkul wants you to dig up all his dirty secrets, because he thinks it could be interesting. i think he would like it.

when you google my forum name, there are some pony sites and stuff

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 09:37:02 PM

why should i try?
you didnt even upset me!
"massacre my thoughts"?
LOL

For the third time, go for it. I've got nothing to fear, and nothing to hide from you. The only people I would like out of my business I assume already have any information they desire, far more than you will be able to dig up.

ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 10:04:54 PM

why should i try?
you didnt even upset me!
"massacre my thoughts"?
LOL

For the third time, go for it. I've got nothing to fear, and nothing to hide from you. The only people I would like out of my business I assume already have any information they desire, far more than you will be able to dig up.

CAN YOU HEAR THAT I WON'T do it for any reason? i have been threaten, it's not me threatening.. frankly it is 14 years now that i try not to kill a fly. i believe in karma.. that's why when people upset me i'm so furious.. i would like them to cure their karma, and i donate some of mine.. ehehhe..

massacre your thoughts=if you behave like an ass licker, you must be told. you are siding for some abusive irrational behavious cos you dont want to go against the perpetrator, the hero member no.zzzz, so you are in fact asslicking. i wouldnt like to be near you and smell your breath now, bro.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 10:14:19 PM

OK, let me spell it out for you. You are asking me if I would like that to happen. I am telling you I would not care.

ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 11:34:13 PM

OK, let me spell it out for you. You are asking me if I would like that to happen. I am telling you I would not care.

ok, i tell you then the respect should happen everywhere if we want a better world.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: