Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:15:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: this forum as a mirror of society  (Read 2629 times)
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 11:42:18 PM

OK, let me spell it out for you. You are asking me if I would like that to happen. I am telling you I would not care.

ok, i tell you then the respect should happen everywhere if we want a better world.
Agreed, you should respect people and not call them names like "ass licker," "idiot bastards," and, let's see... "cocksucker or shiteater," nor tell them to "please queue with him on your way to fuck off," or "happily shit on your hands and slap your face," even if they are very funny to read.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ohmannomma (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 12:09:49 AM

OK, let me spell it out for you. You are asking me if I would like that to happen. I am telling you I would not care.

ok, i tell you then the respect should happen everywhere if we want a better world.
Agreed, you should respect people and not call them names like "ass licker," "idiot bastards," and, let's see... "cocksucker or shiteater," nor tell them to "please queue with him on your way to fuck off," or "happily shit on your hands and slap your face," even if they are very funny to read.

they all started 1st, that's my point. thank you! all those hero members, they supposed to be more responsible to what they said, but if you notice, nobody replied. i could have been more polite, but this is not formal discussion, and all of them there were against me.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2013, 12:18:20 AM

they all started 1st, that's my point. thank you! all those hero members, they supposed to be more responsible to what they said, but if you notice, nobody replied. i could have been more polite, but this is not formal discussion, and all of them there were against me.
Excuses, excuses....

They told you they were a little worried about your business practices, after which you started flinging feces like an ape. And you haven't stopped yet.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
ohmannomma (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 12:29:05 AM

they all started first.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2013, 12:37:24 AM

Oh, grow up.

wdmw

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 03:10:15 AM

Oh, grow up.

Poe's Law, or greatest troll ever?
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2013, 03:15:20 AM

Oh, grow up.

Poe's Law, or greatest troll ever?
I almost hope I was trolled. It frightens me to think that anyone could be that stupid.

drakahn

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 03:15:27 AM

This is why we can't have nice things.

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 08:06:26 AM

they all started 1st, that's my point. thank you!
as myrkul said: grow up, this is the internet.

all those hero members, they supposed to be more responsible to what they said, but if you notice, nobody replied.
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE! this is the internet and i troll people like you to get you angry, because its fun to see you angry. you are the only one who is loseing by trowing poop around.

i could have been more polite, but this is not formal discussion, and all of them there were against me.
have you considered why they might be against you? maybe they have some good reasons.?

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
computerlamp

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 04:05:56 PM

Can you guys not see why some guy googling you and your family might get someone a little angry. If you can't then just stop edging him on and Italian dude calm down pm a forum mod to delete the post or something ... ask nicely.
Everyone cool your jets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: