Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:29:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Continuous Signature/Bounty/Twitter/Facebook Campaign Management  (Read 1273 times)
minero1

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:10:30 AM

I've been growing an interest in running signature campaigns.
I understand my rank might not be the appropriate to have the trust needed to run such a service but you have to start somewhere and I figured I'd open it.

You have to grow your rank.
You have to hunt for less known small campaigns and make your offer. Try to ask much lower price than the other managers for your services (maybe offer them for free?) to have a chance to make a business of it. You'll need to have a portfolio and that's hard to earn.
Keep in mind that most campaign managers still have plenty of room/time for even more campaigns and you'll have to compete with them.

Agreed with this statement.
You are only a member status and usually people who own a business who want to promote are reluctant to allow someone to hold over 1btc for them with out any viable trust on the forum. Some on with high a high trust rating at the very least (light green of 4 or even a 5+ it would be safe to say for this amount of btc).
And this is usually how much these individuals have set aside to pay out to their participants in a campaign they are holding on these forums.
Tell me if I am mistaken but I would assume that I am not.
Continuous (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:17:38 PM

These services are still open and I'm ready to take on your campaigns!

Thank you.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: