Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:57:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trade shitcoins?  (Read 6562 times)
AdolfinWolf (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:25:47 AM

Yes but those coins are not even listed in any exchanges you can only trade by person to person. There are some people willing to pay for those shitcoins maybe they have also a buyer so they buy me bulk.
Yobit lists alot of clones from other coins if i am not mistaken? Lepen, macron, putin, MLNC, TRUMP?

Or are you excluding yobit from your exchange list?

Also, do these coins have working wallets? Could you link me the wallet/blockchain of lepen?

joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:30:28 AM

No I don't trade shitcoin because I don't believe that coin can make profit, I ever once believe in that coin and make me lost money,you need to be super lucky with shitcoin to be able to make profit, I only trade alt coin that already reputable and that alt coin give me a lot of profit

Yes I agreed, it is not good to invest on shitcoin.  It wouldn't help us at all, it is most likely Pump and dump only.
and most of them don't have any active behind the coins, very risky and dangerous too also.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 02:45:32 AM

No I don't trade shitcoin because I don't believe that coin can make profit, I ever once believe in that coin and make me lost money,you need to be super lucky with shitcoin to be able to make profit, I only trade alt coin that already reputable and that alt coin give me a lot of profit

Yes I agreed, it is not good to invest on shitcoin.  It wouldn't help us at all, it is most likely Pump and dump only.
and most of them don't have any active behind the coins, very risky and dangerous too also.
Most shitcoins will gave you money if you are lucky to bought a coin without knowing it will pump in x10-20 of its price but most of the times it will only let your money lose. Better to find a coin that is active and will worth every trade you were made.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:59:13 AM

Most shitcoins will gave you money if you are lucky to bought a coin without knowing it will pump in x10-20 of its price but most of the times it will only let your money lose. Better to find a coin that is active and will worth every trade you were made.
Yes shitcoins are like gambling because there is a high risk of getting loss but also high chance of getting a lot of profit. Most of the times, shit coins are very cheap and almost doesn't have any trading volume but if a whale manipulate it then it will pump like crazy and that is how you will make money by joining the hype and getting at least 2x profit.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:00:46 AM

Shitcoins can be profitable if you can determine that a coin is ripe for some pumping actions and dump before the other dumpers can be able to dump theirs. I look at those coins more as a big jokes and in investing withe them can be a big gamble as generally many of them do not have any embedded value at all. Just like in cards, these are just jokers but if you can play your cards right these jokers can also make you smile from ear to ear or make you frown the whole day.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 10:34:32 AM

Yes shitcoins are like gambling because there is a high risk of getting loss but also high chance of getting a lot of profit. Most of the times, shit coins are very cheap and almost doesn't have any trading volume but if a whale manipulate it then it will pump like crazy and that is how you will make money by joining the hype and getting at least 2x profit.
If only you bought at cheap price then they pump it but in so many shitcoins now you are like picking the 1% of 100 shitcoins that will be pump by hype if not you will just a stake holder of a coins .there are also shitcoins that are good when it was first 1-3 weeks then slowly or fast it will dump to the bottom.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:55:24 AM

For example Lepen, Macron, TRUMP, Putin, and 85% of the other coins listed on YoBit.

Do you trade in them? If yes, what kind of volume? Is it worth it?

Would highly appreciate your opinions.
I agree that buying couple hundreds dollar worth of new altcoin and storing it waiting that maybe it will take off is normally a good idea.

Yobit is a bad exchange and most coins you will find there are not worth a damn. Trading, buying or supporting idiotic coins like Putin or Trump coin should be punishable by law.
If you buy useless coins you will actually support this idiocy and made creator of this coins to release another horror in the future, just to grab fast buck out of it.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:03:34 AM

Hi. I was just wondering what you guys' opinion is about the large volume of shitcoins, and if there is profit to be made in these coins. For example Lepen, Macron, TRUMP, Putin, and 85% of the other coins listed on YoBit.

No, i don't trade shitcoins because they are dangerous although they have large volume transaction on exchangers because it will not be survive for long time, moshtly traders looking for the altcoins that has large of capitalization
on https://coinmarketcap.com the big ten of altcoins will not become shitcoins and in my opinions they will be safe
for long term investments.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:37:36 PM

Hi. I was just wondering what you guys' opinion is about the large volume of shitcoins, and if there is profit to be made in these coins. For example Lepen, Macron, TRUMP, Putin, and 85% of the other coins listed on YoBit.

What kind of question is that we know that this coin will not make a profit because it's fast pump and dump and they will make you lose if you try your luck on them so don't push your luck there. And there's only one exchange I know that there are plenty of this kind of coins and its only on yobit exchange.

You nailed it. Yobit list tons of shit coins because they don't about their customers safety. They just listing all shit coins to have a listing fee and transaction fee as well from those user that trading shitcoin. I stop trading shitcoin since I lost huge amount on deur. That shitcoin teach me a lot.

Not only that, People use Yobit troll box to dump and pump coins,, so guys don't believe on any person. of course don't believe me also , people should use their own mind. Use any exchange and trade any coin, but use your mind.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:39:06 PM

I used to trade in it a few times but honestly speaking it never helped. I don’t know why it happened to me all the time either I was not a good manager of the time or could not pick the real potential stuff ?

Anyway I have traded in the shitcoin and have lost my money several times but the large amount I lost was because of the sudden dumps.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:12:59 PM

I do trade some shitcoins made me good profit on it... Just be very careful cause shitcoins are P&D, just bid as low as possible... Yobit i think is the best way to trade shitcoins... another is ccex..lol... but i do not recommend it as they are very risky...
One who is going to trade is ultimately going to take risk. But the thing is to be careful and just choosy with what you are going to pick. You are quite lucky to make money with the shitcoins. Many of the mates are not that lucky. We must go through a learning process before trading.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:57:25 PM

When I was still a newbie trader I consider myself as one of those people that trade those coin. Because I thought that the more I've got, it will be a profitable trading. But as I keep on reading helpful trading guides I realized that I need to avoid those coins but I can say that I earned a little bit there but right now I'm avoiding them.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:03:25 PM

When I was still a newbie trader I consider myself as one of those people that trade those coin. Because I thought that the more I've got, it will be a profitable trading. But as I keep on reading helpful trading guides I realized that I need to avoid those coins but I can say that I earned a little bit there but right now I'm avoiding them.
I think you can not make any profit if its shitcoin that actually they are only good in ICO or still not release in the market that i think after launch the price will gradually or big crash happen after launch or release in to the market places.
It will only profitable f you are affiliate with that you can get it coins from them for free..
I experience many altcoins before those hit sometimes they will end at 1 satoshi each that you can never sell it to someone..
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:06:23 AM

I think you can not make any profit if its shitcoin that actually they are only good in ICO or still not release in the market that i think after launch the price will gradually or big crash happen after launch or release in to the market places.
It will only profitable f you are affiliate with that you can get it coins from them for free..
I experience many altcoins before those hit sometimes they will end at 1 satoshi each that you can never sell it to someone..
You can still make profit in shit coins even it is already launched in the market and its already dumped to its lowest price because in the different markets we have big players called whales where they randomly choose a shit coin or dumped coins and they make it alive or manipulate it by buying a lot of them and making a big volume to attract other traders and if we join them in an early phase then we could possibly make a lot of profit in shit coins.
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:56:56 AM

Yes, I do. I just invest a small amount. Maybe an average of 10 - 50k satoshi. I know it's a scamcoin but profit is profit. But I don't trade it always, I just trade those coins when I have dust balance left. So guys be careful not to put too much of your investment on these coins or better not invest at all.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:06:14 AM

Yes right now you really can't make some but from the past when I was still newbie I experienced to earned some of it but it's not that high. It's lower than 0.005 BTC. ICO's are really one way for those type of coins to earn but after that, we really can't tell if that coin will still have enough to keep on being alive.
AdolfinWolf (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:26:28 PM

Yes, I do. I just invest a small amount. Maybe an average of 10 - 50k satoshi. I know it's a scamcoin but profit is profit. But I don't trade it always, I just trade those coins when I have dust balance left. So guys be careful not to put too much of your investment on these coins or better not invest at all.

10-50K and then make profit? Isn't all of that profit not going to fees? That's a really small amount  Cool.

You need to know when to sell, and when to buy. I guess if you're on the coin early on, there is no real reason to avoid them, if we take a look at PUTIN for example, if you bought for 1-4 satoshis, you would have 50-200x your investment back.

Bee Leb07

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:54:18 PM

Nope i do not trade shitcoins. But as per i know, shitcoins is an altcoin that becomes worthless day by day and also it turns out to be a scam operation. If you ask me, then i would suggest you not to trade with shitcoins. Because, it has a great risk to trade with this coin. Altcoins are the best to choose as trading.

If you check this link, you can see that there is no place for shitcoins. There are another coin with which you can go with long term investments.
https://coinmarketcap.com/

So, if you want to trade, do not trade shitcoins.

batang_bitcoin

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:18:06 PM

You need to know when to sell, and when to buy. I guess if you're on the coin early on, there is no real reason to avoid them, if we take a look at PUTIN for example, if you bought for 1-4 satoshis, you would have 50-200x your investment back.

I'm focusing right now to those alt coins that are listed high at the coinmarketcap, I think misused the word "avoid" maybe it should be ignored. But well, whatever it is I can comeback to them anytime soon as those coins are just there but I just missed the chance on buying them when they was still has the cheap price.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:59:17 PM

Nope i do not trade shitcoins. But as per i know, shitcoins is an altcoin that becomes worthless day by day and also it turns out to be a scam operation. If you ask me, then i would suggest you not to trade with shitcoins. Because, it has a great risk to trade with this coin. Altcoins are the best to choose as trading.

If you check this link, you can see that there is no place for shitcoins. There are another coin with which you can go with long term investments.
https://coinmarketcap.com/

So, if you want to trade, do not trade shitcoins.
Yeaaa trade shitcoins is such as joining a MLM or ponzi scheme.
You might get profit if you do it in early days but it is never end with a good story .
Just think with that mindset and you will always try to avoid deal with shitcoins at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: