Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:28:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017  (Read 198659 times)
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:04:24 PM

The last newsletter is now online if you've missed it!

We are particularly proud about Crypto compare cooperation, Adam (COO and Co founder of CoinDash) presentation in China during the big Antshares event (rebranding to NEO btw...), and our participation to the Techcrunch Pitch competition (28 june), we have been chosen between hundreds of start up in Israel! CoinDash is expanding globally and has been or will be in: Mexico city, Tel aviv, China, Kiev, Madrid...! More events are coming! Stay tuned: The final announcement is right around the corner!

Congrats for the competition and for the whole project! I will not miss the ICO, Coindash is promising!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kamayulka78

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:30:05 PM

The intrigue was created, the excitement will be !!! Do not torment, tell me the date of the event! ICO is thought to be fast! I want to get to the feast! Grin
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:57:22 PM

I really like the idea of the CoinDash project to copy the signals of professional traders and to trade on these signals, this will make it possible to get a big profit for beginners in crypto currency trading.

Me too! The only thing i don't like (now) is that is an Ethereum based token. Being Ethereum Token investors will avoid the ICO. Hope I'm wrong... Or maybe devs can make their own chain, like others projects.
I'm sure dev must have anticipated this .. because ico has been in the plan since long
3 days do not pay attention to this thread
Is there any clarity when ico day will start
No, we have not got the exact date.
tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:03:41 PM

I really like the idea of the CoinDash project to copy the signals of professional traders and to trade on these signals, this will make it possible to get a big profit for beginners in crypto currency trading.

Me too! The only thing i don't like (now) is that is an Ethereum based token. Being Ethereum Token investors will avoid the ICO. Hope I'm wrong... Or maybe devs can make their own chain, like others projects.
I'm sure dev must have anticipated this .. because ico has been in the plan since long

they can always plan to switch on waves , which i see is more reliable for ico.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
biyelala

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:23:59 PM

The last newsletter is now online if you've missed it!

We are particularly proud about Crypto compare cooperation, Adam (COO and Co founder of CoinDash) presentation in China during the big Antshares event (rebranding to NEO btw...), and our participation to the Techcrunch Pitch competition (28 june), we have been chosen between hundreds of start up in Israel! CoinDash is expanding globally and has been or will be in: Mexico city, Tel aviv, China, Kiev, Madrid...! More events are coming! Stay tuned: The final announcement is right around the corner!

Congrats for the competition and for the whole project! I will not miss the ICO, Coindash is promising!

Which city will you choose in China? I want to meet you guys .
loveinberlin

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:28:41 PM

they can always plan to switch on waves , which i see is more reliable for ico.
You mean double chains? wave and ethereum, like Mobilego?
WolfBt

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:45:47 PM

CoinDash HQ
Hi
I wrote to you in PM. I increased the rank, please change it in the table  Smiley

Hi
I got a new rank - Sr. Member
Please correct my new rank in the google table
Thanks

▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
              █ ░░  ░█        █
          █ ▒███  █               █
       █▒░████░ █         ░██     ▒░▒█
     █▒ ░██   ░█       ░███░███░█████▒▒█
    █ █      ▓░     █▓ ░░█ ▓███████████ █
   █░██░    █       ░░██████████████████░█
  █░██░    ▒░      ░▓████░███████████████░█
 █   ▓    ████▓▒▒░░▒█▓████▒▓░█▓███████████ █
 █  ▓██   █        ▒████████▒█████████████▓█
█▓▒   █  ░▒       █████████████▓██████ ████▓█
█▒     █ █        █████████████████▒   ▓██ ▒█
█▓█████ ▓█         ███████████████░█     ░█▓█
 █░███████              █████████░ █       █
 █ █████████▒            ██████▓  █        █
  █ █████████            ███████  █       █
   █ ███████░▓          ███████  █       █
    █░█████   ▓▒     █▒   ████░ ░░     ░█
      █ █  █    ███░      ███   █     █
        █   ███░ ░ █░          █    █
           █ ░█       ▓█░     ▓  █
               █▒░         ░▒██
                ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀
THEWORLDTM
NEWS
THE WORLD WITHOUT FAKE NEWS
WHITEPAPER│ ICO March 01, 2018│ OVER $6M ON PRE SALE│ ANN THREAD
WEBSITE
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:47:18 PM

I just hope Coindash team will give early supporters of this project a free pass to their ICO, It will be very painful after following this project months and end up not being able to participate in the ICO
I second this.A lot of people including me is following coi ndash from day one and very keen to invest in ICO but due to Ethereum issues I am afraid only people with very high fee can participate.

A lot of people have a big trust to this project. I hope the Ethereum issues will be solved in near time.And Coindash will success! Cool
M++

Activity: 342

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 04:22:51 PM

We have a new video on YouTube, Alon (CEO) presenting CoinDash in front of the Blockchain Expo's audience in Berlin! Very instructive to understand what is the philosophy behind CoinDash, the background of Co-founders and their vision of the project and how CoinDash will works!

Today we have a meetup in Mexico city: https://www.meetup.com/fr-FR/Blockchain-Meetup-CDMX/events/240770565 where I will present CoinDash! And tomorrow Alon is going to participate to the Pitch off competition organized by TechCrunch: https://techcrunch.com/event-info/meetup-pitch-off-tel-aviv-2016-2 busy time with the Token Sale right around the corner!

Fliphodl.com ICO Analysis Website.
loveinberlin

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:01:17 PM

We have a new video on YouTube, Alon (CEO) presenting CoinDash in front of the Blockchain Expo's audience in Berlin! Very instructive to understand what is the philosophy behind CoinDash, the background of Co-founders and their vision of the project and how CoinDash will works!

Today we have a meetup in Mexico city: https://www.meetup.com/fr-FR/Blockchain-Meetup-CDMX/events/240770565 where I will present CoinDash! And tomorrow Alon is going to participate to the Pitch off competition organized by TechCrunch: https://techcrunch.com/event-info/meetup-pitch-off-tel-aviv-2016-2 busy time with the Token Sale right around the corner!

Wow, you are so busy in working.I believe COINDASH will make the largest ico .
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:07:44 PM

I have joined in the signature campaign because I think this a promising project. The ICO tokens are based on ERC20, however, when I signed up for the bounty, the ETH address is not required, is that means the ETH will not be the payment for the tokens?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1966326.0

I will refer you to this topic regrading your question for fast response. There is bounty thread is up into Marketplace about this type of question.
oddwh

Activity: 854
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:22:53 PM

Looks like a decent project, I like the idea of being able to follow a user and automatically copy thei ICO participation. 

Maybe at some point it would be possible to automatically copy their trades? I imagine that might appeal to a lot of people new to trading.

If this were possible, I imagine a trader with a lot of followers that can do pump and dump on coins with low volume.

In fact, the whale will have to stay hidden to buy before everyone else, because he will not do that much profits if he directy shows what he's buying, everyone will push the price up before he'll get his coins  Tongue

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
     ▄██▀▀             ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                   ▀██
   █▌                       ▐█
  █▌                         ▐█
 ▐█            ▄▄▄            █▌
 ██         ▄██▀▀▀██▄         ██
 ▄         ▐█▌     ▐█▌         ▄
███        █▌       ▐█        ███
 ▀   █▄    ▐█▌     ▐█▌    ▄█   ▀
   █▄  █▄   ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ▄█  ▄█
    ▀█   █▄    ▀▀▀    ▄█   █▀
      █▄   █▄       ▄█   ▄█
       ██    █  ▄  █    ██
         █▄    ███    ▄█
          ██    ▀    ██
            █▄  █  ▄█
             ██ █ ██
                ▄
               ███
                ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
 ████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
   ██▀████████████▀██
    ▀██▀▀██████▀▀██▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        
▄████████████▄     
▄████████████████▄   
████████████████████  
██████████████████████ 
 ████████████████████████
▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
██████████████████████ 
████████████████████  
▀████████████████▀   
▀████████████▀     
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1858
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:13:16 PM

It's great to see that they are going every conferences they can and tell Coindash project to audiences.
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:26:22 AM

It's great to see that they are going every conferences they can and tell Coindash project to audiences.
is a good marketing and spreading the word about coindash all over world is a good sign . this project needs a lot of users to succeed!
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:29:12 AM

is a good marketing and spreading the word about coindash all over world is a good sign . this project needs a lot of users to succeed!

people need such apps for this crypto world, thats why coindash will be usefull

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:42:10 AM

people need such apps for this crypto world, thats why coindash will be usefull

thats correct, people need this apps and will use it, i also will use this apps

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:01:56 AM

Interesting presentation, and that looks many people are interested to invest their money to Coindash
Alpachino

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:02:21 AM

I just hope Coindash team will give early supporters of this project a free pass to their ICO, It will be very painful after following this project months and end up not being able to participate in the ICO
I second this.A lot of people including me is following coi ndash from day one and very keen to invest in ICO but due to Ethereum issues I am afraid only people with very high fee can participate.

A lot of people have a big trust to this project. I hope the Ethereum issues will be solved in near time.And Coindash will success! Cool
I also trust this project, I write in it the fourth week, I hope for a decent IKO. Very good reviews in the forum, let's see what will happen at the end of Coindash.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Shneks

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:23:42 AM

People, is there information about what will happen to coins that will not be sold on ico? Will they be handed to investors?
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:47:32 AM

It seems the team is working hard to do something real, rather than some teams like making speeches to tell people they are good without enough reasons.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: