Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:32:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Matchpool GUPPY [GUP] Price Speculation  (Read 29009 times)
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:58:21 PM

in GUP I have one of the biggest cases. I believe in this project and the fact that he shoots will bring a lot of dough. I even 4500 buy more as Toko the opportunity is there. wait and believe

High risk high payoff

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Temik2704

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:57:51 PM

It starts to seem to me that the  idea of a dating site on a blockchain is a failure. People who sit on such sites are often not interested in blockchain or in the advantages of new platforms.

9Bank

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 02:02:58 AM

Why i must use matchpool if i can use the tinder with million users around the world? It doesn't make sense to see the development target by the matchpool developers. Is this just useless app? let's wait.

Hello my friend, Matchpool is not only for Dating. Its a collaborative platform where you connect.
You create a pool and set entrance fee & monthly fee for whatever pools you want to make such as selling exclusive content, investment tips group , betting tips group, education group where you teach and get paid, gaming community etc etc. They partnered with Bitjob, Snip and TAAS Fund. More to come.

And you as a pool creator can monetize your pool and get $ if what you are "selling" is good and makes people wanna join and pay you monthly subscription fee with $GUP token of course.
I just joined and it's impressive. I get less of a dating site and more a serious altcoin-chat impression. There were six or seven pools already made and frankly I didn't see any romantically motivated pools. It's a refreshing bit of time and sort of like checking into an online office. Actually it's pretty cool. I requested to join the music pool and await their response. I couldn't get my just snapped picture from laying sideways but otherwise very easy onboarding.

ifyouthink

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:43:54 AM

Why i must use matchpool if i can use the tinder with million users around the world? It doesn't make sense to see the development target by the matchpool developers. Is this just useless app? let's wait.

Hello my friend, Matchpool is not only for Dating. Its a collaborative platform where you connect.
You create a pool and set entrance fee & monthly fee for whatever pools you want to make such as selling exclusive content, investment tips group , betting tips group, education group where you teach and get paid, gaming community etc etc. They partnered with Bitjob, Snip and TAAS Fund. More to come.

And you as a pool creator can monetize your pool and get $ if what you are "selling" is good and makes people wanna join and pay you monthly subscription fee with $GUP token of course.
I just joined and it's impressive. I get less of a dating site and more a serious altcoin-chat impression. There were six or seven pools already made and frankly I didn't see any romantically motivated pools. It's a refreshing bit of time and sort of like checking into an online office. Actually it's pretty cool. I requested to join the music pool and await their response. I couldn't get my just snapped picture from laying sideways but otherwise very easy onboarding.

Indeed!  Smiley
torrentco

Activity: 2114
Merit: 418

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:21:38 AM

another all time low fur matchbook.
never ever thought i could buy GUP at this price really.
people bought this coin over 20k sat.so sad really.now their original investment is down to 1/7.
does anybody think this coin will ever recover again?lie over 10k sat?is there even the slightest chance?
jackfruit

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:32:36 AM

I was about to say that GUP is standing well among other altcoins that are making free fall. But, sadly it didn't take long before GUP joined the trend. I donæt hesitate repeating that any price below 5k is a buy oppurtunity for it. Buying altcoins as much as possible until for takes place is the best strategy.

oturanbilboa

Activity: 454
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 11:46:38 AM

Matchpool is a lost cauze. My friend told me about it back in May, he had high hopes but end up losing a lot money. I don't think they can ever recover from this position. Development team couldn't handle this well. 30 million dollar marketcap turned into half of it.

Lol this is so comical. Its not that they cannot deliver. Your friend and you probably are super impatient Smiley

It went downhill since May and you say impatient, you are pure comedy gold here! Smiley
Good luck waiting on next bus but you should know that bus will never come. Money never sleeps but you all act like bears with winter sleeps.

Quote me again next year my friend Smiley

I can make way more money in 1 year rather waiting in one coin that doesn't guarantee to rise in that time span. Sure, it's your choice, I'll quote you next year to see how much money I made and you made. Let's see.

jackfruit

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:57:42 PM

I don't know what to say. Not even a random pump sign accouring. The price kept falling and i kept buying more and more. I became a serious bag holder og this coin. My journey started around 12k. I hope this story will have a good end.

minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:01:48 PM

I don't know what to say. Not even a random pump sign accouring. The price kept falling and i kept buying more and more. I became a serious bag holder og this coin. My journey started around 12k. I hope this story will have a good end.

All altcoins are done, red candles all over the crypto land, all BTC holders much be very happy to see this day which recorded a new all-time high and if this continues, we might see an all-time low for all the altcoins even for GUP.Can't blame anyone for this, only options are to hold on till the BTC correction happens and we see some relief for alts.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:22:55 PM

I will continue to wait as a GUP holder. I expect a rise in 4-5 months.
torrentco

Activity: 2114
Merit: 418

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:58:57 AM

everytime it hit an new all time low i bought a little more.
i now hold a decent sum but i give up really.
i now understand that there is no bottom at this coin.
every time i said this is the bottom it proved me wrong.
i was pretty sure 4k sat was the bottom now it is 2,5k sat.
the worst thing is i cant even say if 2.5k sat is the bottom anymore.
1GUARDIAN

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:01:11 PM

I think this is a very bad sign. no one is interested in this coin. The coin continues to fall. It is a fiasco for all investors. the price of a coin tends to zero. matchpool - i am very angry and disappointed.
lordzc

Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:18:30 PM

The development of the project is very slow. The team needs to be fast and they need to inform them weekly or fortnightly.
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1858
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:53:22 PM

The development of the project is very slow. The team needs to be fast and they need to inform them weekly or fortnightly.

They already send weekly newsletter, does that change?
Anyway today was good day for daytraders. It made 2000 sat to 3000 sat in hours. If you caught it you made %50 profit. That's awesome number.
dumbdragon

Merit: 354

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:56:38 PM

The resistance of the market is very positive. The price will be taken.

MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:15:01 PM

GUP: $0.146676  - 0.00002623 BTC

these levels no one couldn't predict the future. I bought my 4K. from this level, I think I'll get too. the project must now be fully active. for investors a long-term project. maybe we'll wait another year, but our earnings will be good.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:29:51 AM

Guppy still far a way if we compare to non macth website. Long road to walk. Also the competitor in this niche is a monster. My question is. Why would you use guppy why not facebook or ather social media ? Thats why this coin is not rise yet. But if yhe apps can compete with big competitor guppy can make a boost price.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
gangnam2016

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:40:46 AM

They already send weekly newsletter, does that change?
Anyway today was good day for daytraders. It made 2000 sat to 3000 sat in hours. If you caught it you made %50 profit. That's awesome number.

I'm pretty sure no one could sell as it was pretty instant rise and fall. Looked like a shark with small amount of BTC wanted to pump but his walls got dumped and no one else joined - this is mainly because everyone interested in GUP prolly bought far above these prices.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:20:25 AM

GUP: $0.146676  - 0.00002623 BTC

these levels no one couldn't predict the future. I bought my 4K. from this level, I think I'll get too. the project must now be fully active. for investors a long-term project. maybe we'll wait another year, but our earnings will be good.

I bought GUP around 10k sat when it was slowly rising and reached an all-time high of 17k sat.Had some intentions to sell it and buy back when the price goes down but missed that opportunity.It's almost less than half of my buy price now but still have some faith it will reach a new all-time high again.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
jackfruit

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:02:45 PM

The very first time after many months of price frop. At some point, i was getting worried about price heading to 1k, thank god it hasn't happened. Today, a smart whale could triple the price with 50 BTC. The price is nowhere near its potential. I hope it will be worth waiting for us all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: