Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:25:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Matchpool GUPPY [GUP] Price Speculation  (Read 29007 times)
cryptobell

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:44:12 PM

what happen to Guppy? Does matchpool has any of good news. I been so long not receiving their newsletters and now I think 15 % since last week and keep forward. is it will be the good sign?
I think this is the reason..... as per their Road map...

Alpha 2.1 — Matchmaking on Testnet

18TH NOVEMBER 2017
Members can request introductions with other pool members.
Members can match and privately chat with other members.
Matched members can review the quality of an introduction.

Can we expect Guppy to raise up to previous levels ? Is it still worth holding? please share your thoughts...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaolin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:51:54 AM

what happen to Guppy? Does matchpool has any of good news. I been so long not receiving their newsletters and now I think 15 % since last week and keep forward. is it will be the good sign?
I think this is the reason..... as per their Road map...

Alpha 2.1 — Matchmaking on Testnet

18TH NOVEMBER 2017
Members can request introductions with other pool members.
Members can match and privately chat with other members.
Matched members can review the quality of an introduction.

Can we expect Guppy to raise up to previous levels ? Is it still worth holding? please share your thoughts...

seriously awesome stuff!! I don't have much Idea regarding this update though, but I think it's good to get more of guppy and waiting after those features are alive. I have some to prepare if guppies got to 10K

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Akboi

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:42:11 AM

USD value is 22 cent, not bad. BTC is in all time high level, that's why 0.00002797 BTC looks low but it's secure based on USD value. Don't forget there are too many small investors here, if price goes up they are probably willing to sell their tokens. Big whales can accumulate those coins very fast. But they want to play with this token or not?

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:26:25 PM

USD value is 22 cent, not bad. BTC is in all time high level, that's why 0.00002797 BTC looks low but it's secure based on USD value. Don't forget there are too many small investors here, if price goes up they are probably willing to sell their tokens. Big whales can accumulate those coins very fast. But they want to play with this token or not?

We would be seeing the lowest of all alternate coins in the next few days/weeks,btc is becoming unstoppable for now and the fees for each transaction is hurting.Small investors in alts are being tested for their patience with a lot of incoming dumps/sell pressure.Crypto is not for weak hearts.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:38:18 PM

I believe in the project MATCHPOOL I know he has a good future. Now partnered with QTUM. Soon the main event of the year in mid-December. A great big team of developers. All there is this project to be successful.

The only annoying that it's been 9 months after the ICO price is not particularly growing and not falling. In any lull. Although there is someone who took on 8000 now it is around 2000 sat.

Hope to launch in December MATCHPOOL will get the deserved attention and the price finally will fly up. After all, this is my biggest bag in the crypt

High risk high payoff
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:37:17 PM

Guppy and SONM are two of the worst performing ICO I participated in this year, even though I still have believe in SONM but I don't see what will drive the price of Guppy up looking at the way they have handled things
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 09:16:49 PM

I am really curious about new token qgup on qtum. What will the price of it be? Any prediction. This also locks many tokens for weeks
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:16:37 PM

Guppy and SONM are two of the worst performing ICO I participated in this year, even though I still have believe in SONM but I don't see what will drive the price of Guppy up looking at the way they have handled things
you're right, man. the price of ico why it's so far. a project that is preferred by the users. the pressure or may be fear of social media. should stand in place while everything is going up.
Balmain

Activity: 2086
Merit: 681

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:50:48 PM

It's still good for USD based price but it lost so much value against BTC. If you hold at GUP you also missed BTC and ETH rallies, so we can say that loss from profit for this situation. If I didn't sell my GUP on time I would be very pissed. Qtum partnership didn't benefit anything for GUP yet.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:32:08 PM

It's still good for USD based price but it lost so much value against BTC. If you hold at GUP you also missed BTC and ETH rallies, so we can say that loss from profit for this situation. If I didn't sell my GUP on time I would be very pissed. Qtum partnership didn't benefit anything for GUP yet.
You can apply for QGUP free token if you still have GUP, it might has the same price of GUP, and you will double your tokens' value.
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:00:38 PM

Whats the sudden reason for a good pump on bittrex? Is it due to the new gup token on qtum which is being given free to everyone with 1:1 ratio of GUP? Or there is a very important news on the development which is out and I missed?
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:56:31 PM

I was interested in this question, please tell me, if you take for example a certain coin, then its price in the same period may differ in the equivalent of a dollar or bitcoin? Why does this happen?
BlockHell

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:34:48 PM

You can apply for QGUP free token if you still have GUP, it might has the same price of GUP, and you will double your tokens' value.

Never Heard about that. Is that true? Can you paste dome link or info pls?
RonMank

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:55:43 PM

I have also some GUP but honestly i was to lazy to reedem my QGUP.
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:02:08 PM

Whats the sudden reason for a good pump on bittrex? Is it due to the new gup token on qtum which is being given free to everyone with 1:1 ratio of GUP? Or there is a very important news on the development which is out and I missed?
Partnership with QTUM will give no advantages for gup at all. It is just hupe news and nothing more. Wait for the main realese. It will be real news
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:03:02 PM

I have also some GUP but honestly i was to lazy to reedem my QGUP.

I know, it is like a 30 step process, but for free coins, I will give it a try.
Despacito

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:08:20 PM

Partnership with QTUM will give no advantages for gup at all. It is just hupe news and nothing more. Wait for the main realese. It will be real news

QTUM is a great one maybe this helps GUP to spread its name out. So far, GUP project was a disappointment for me. I have 0.2 btc worth of GUP but this caused me a great loss because I missed bitcoin price rally. I'm still positive about the project development of matchpool.
torrentco

Activity: 2114
Merit: 418

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:52:40 PM

if you are one of the ones who left thier gups at bittrex to received free tokens the very last day you are in no luck.
now i need my gups in my etherwallet to sign them for qtum wallet but bittrex gup wallet is under maintanence.
so i cant get my gups to my etherwallet.early bird gets the worm.should ve dne it the very first day.
does any one know the deadline?i know it is 6th of december but what time?
BlockHell

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:46:16 PM

https://medium.com/@Qtum/matchpool-gup-holders-can-now-claim-qgup-qguppy-on-the-qtum-blockchain-7a07fe045739

When I unzipe the archive for windows, kaspersky detect it as a malware, did it happen to someone?
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:30:37 PM

if you are one of the ones who left thier gups at bittrex to received free tokens the very last day you are in no luck.
now i need my gups in my etherwallet to sign them for qtum wallet but bittrex gup wallet is under maintanence.
so i cant get my gups to my etherwallet.early bird gets the worm.should ve dne it the very first day.
does any one know the deadline?i know it is 6th of december but what time?

That is never fun, luckily I was able to transfer them yesterday without an issue. I don't recall seeing a time on the submission form, so try until midnight and maybe even beyond.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: