Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:05:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💦[RAIN]💦X11💦ONLY DL FROM GITHUB!💦20,000,000 COINS BURNED!💦condensate.co💦  (Read 150264 times)
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 07:30:44 AM

Guys hi, a little attention please.

Website for RAIN is ready !
click the image

What i have done so far for RAIN ?

- I made all graphics
- I listed the RAIN on Cryptopia
- I promoted RAIN on Twitter (even involved 2 of my best friends in this)
- Helped the developer to avoid fork and crash of the chain (yes RAIN was close)
- Developed a website for RAIN

Everything i have got so far is 2500 RAIN and 0.03 btc

i am in contact with developer of RAIN, but he seems like he is broke, or he don't want to invest in website for RAIN, so here is my proposal:

Ill give you the website for 0.2 btc
Whoever pay me ill give the web files to him, or if community fill my address: 1LogoXXXbxPXmFo682uBnJsWE5qRmvuybR i will host it for free, you guys just need to buy a domain.

If i can't gather 0.2 btc in 12 hours from now, i will delete the website, ill sell what i have left RAIN, and i must tell you that i will go to other project where all my work will be highly appreciated and paid.

bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 08:30:47 AM

new mac wallet for your pleasures

rain-qt-OSX-v1001.dmg
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7drbUx1UFRNa0FLamM

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:06:55 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2017, 09:30:46 AM by Rumhurius

click the image

- I made all graphics
- Helped the developer to avoid fork and crash of the chain (yes RAIN was close)

i am in contact with developer of RAIN, but he seems like he is broke, or he don't want to invest in website for RAIN, so here is my proposal:

Whoever pay me ill give the web files to him, or if community fill my address: 1LogoXXXbxPXmFo682uBnJsWE5qRmvuybR i will host it for free, you guys just need to buy a domain.

If i can't gather 0.2 btc in 12 hours from now, i will delete the website, ill sell what i have left RAIN, and i must tell you that i will go to other project where all my work will be highly appreciated and paid.

Looks very good.
Thanks again for your awesome Work and Help so far.
You got Paid.
Hand it over to the DEV.
I dont have the time to handle this.

berron

Activity: 727
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:13:35 AM

click the image

- I made all graphics

Looks very good.
Thanks again for your awesome Work and Help so far.
You got Paid.
Hand it over to the DEV.
I dont have the time to handle this.
I was in talks with OBi also to pay for it, looks nice and in my opinion could be a good investment, my Baikal loves RAIN. Please, PM me a BTC address and I will send you half of the quantity
Salute

Have you tried a real DEX??? But a real DEX like this!!!
me1507

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gon Totto

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:45:17 PM

RAIN really amazing, awesome
since beginning facing problem, but dev and community can pass it, well done.

Reminder, around 3000 block to go, and reward will decrease 75 %, grab it before late, mining it or buying at discount price now  Wink
airbou

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:13:41 PM

click the image

- I made all graphics

damn that looks good!!!!!!!!!!!!

eye-drop

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:40:27 PM

click the image

- I made all graphics

You sound like a kidnapper, asking for ransom. I would not give you a cent even if your site looks good.

⋐ripto⋐oderz [ESPERS] Announcement
Algorithm hmq1725 PoW/PoR Web on Blockchain Encrypted Email System
M.minor

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:56:06 PM

click the image

- I made all graphics

You sound like a kidnapper, asking for ransom. I would not give you a cent even if your site looks good.
            Looks good, but he's alone, no team ... the project will die.  Pure enthusiasm. But still good luck.   
berron

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 07:34:00 PM

click the image

- I made all graphics

Looks good, but he's alone, no team ... the project will die.  Pure enthusiasm. But still good luck.   
I'm watching some people helping him a lot, me being one of them. But yes, it's a solely core programmer coin, at least for the moment. Let's hope he could change that.
Salute

berron

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 07:37:38 PM

click the image

- I made all graphics

Or a bit desperated guy working a lot for free. Web is really, really nice, but yes, he maybe should have chosen wording a bit more carefully. But he deserve the 0.2 also.
But now take a look at the web. He has made a simple but very good looking from a desing point of view work. And you know, part in crypto is about PR and visuals...

OBAViJEST (OP)

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 08:41:55 PM

Currently getting our site set up - how's condensate.co.in sound?
OBAViJEST (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 08:48:56 PM

The community is the team - which should be pretty obvious by now Tongue  Pure enthusiasm is the basis for all successful projects - money and 'official teams' build from that enthusiasm!  With no enthusiastic team, the project will die.  With no enthusiasm, there are no community members willing to offer .2BTC without the lead dev even asking!  This project is still in its infancy, yet look how far we've come...so I would have to disagree Wink

Let's not start getting hostile now over one's choice of words now, because everything is working out right now in regards to the site.

Will update soon!
logocreator
Legendary

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 09:09:38 PM

i agree, and i am still here, heading to Yobit.
As of choice of words, free country right ? What about people who didn't done anything for RAIN ? what words they choose? Did they even made one tweet? Did they complete the Yobit form ?
 I don't think so, they are waiting Dev to do anything. btw 0.2 is nothing for what i have done so far, it was just proof to me that i am in the right place with the right people. Personally i invested 1 BTC in this coin on exchange and in mining. Let's not talk about things that doesn't have nothing in common with project.

Website will be up on a domain tonight.  www.condensate.co.in  is a one really great domain, congrats

Joker168

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:56:49 PM

i agree, and i am still here, heading to Yobit.
As of choice of words, free country right ? What about people who didn't done anything for RAIN ? what words they choose? Did they even made one tweet? Did they complete the Yobit form ?
 I don't think so, they are waiting Dev to do anything. btw 0.2 is nothing for what i have done so far, it was just proof to me that i am in the right place with the right people. Personally i invested 1 BTC in this coin on exchange and in mining. Let's not talk about things that doesn't have nothing in common with project.

Website will be up on a domain tonight.  www.condensate.co.in  is a one really great domain, congrats

That's who bought coins and right now no one buys after your updates

Cпacибo!
Al_WaySlate

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:00:27 PM

new mac wallet for your pleasures

rain-qt-OSX-v1001.dmg
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7drbUx1UFRNa0FLamM

THANK YOUUUUUUUU!!!!! Smiley
logocreator
Legendary

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 10:25:15 PM

Rain will be on Yobit in around  1 week Wink

Joker168

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:33:58 PM

Honestly, do you think the pace will grow. Not for long
me1507

Activity: 588

Gon Totto

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:35:28 PM

Awesome, you rock dude  Wink

2000 + block to go, and reward decreasing 75%, this will boost everything
OBAViJEST (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 11:55:32 PM

Working with Elypse on building the site, and received source code from logocreator as promised.
Hopefully site will be up tonight. All this progress in such short time has blown me away, you guys rock! Soon we'll have a solid foundation for this coin, and soon with rewards dropping,  we can finally focus on larger projects and get a good use case out of RAIN, involving the scientific sector.

Only a few days before new bounty campaign - update your wallets if you haven't already done so Smiley
Neon~

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:58:53 PM

Condensate neonpool - http://neonpool.serveblog.net updated to latest wallet version. Also reduced minimum payout to 10 RAIN.

Miners welcome. Happy Mining!
Pool looking for dedicated miners.. join and help secure the network.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: