Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 05:50:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [One Raffle to Rule Them All] BTCC+FoS! Over 10BTC in Prizes! 228/256 spots left  (Read 1348 times)
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 5971

Meh.

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:06:27 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 03:45:54 PM by Hhampuz

Welcome to "One Raffle to Rule Them All". This Raffle will offer products from BTCC and Friends of Satoshi with a total Prize Pool of over 10BTC

The Prizes & Payout Structure;

1st: 2x 1BTCC One Bitcoin with Black Leatherette Etui. 1x BTCC Half Bitcoin. 1x FoS "Spirit of Satoshi" Sculpture. 1x FoS Version 2 Coin Vouher. 1x Musbuh Print.

2nd: 1x BTCC One Bitcoin with Black Leatherette Etui. 1x BTCC Half Bitcoin. 1x FoS + BitcoinPenny Classic Roll. 1x FoS Version 2 Coin Vouher. 1x Musbuh Print.

3rd: 2x BTCC Half Bitcoin. 2x BTCC Bitcoin Chip, 100k Bits. 1x FoS + BitcoinPenny Classic Roll. 1x FoS Version 2 Coin Vouher. 1x Musbuh Print.

4th: 1x BTCC Half Bitcoin. 4x BTCC Bitcoin Chip, 100k Bits. 1x Set of deCRED coins made by Maicol792. 1x FoS Version 2 Coin Voucher. 1x Musbuh Print.

5th: 3x BTCC Bitcoin Chip, 100k Bits. 1x FoS Version 2 Coin Voucher. 1x Musbuh Print.

6th: 3x BTCC Bitcoin Chip, 100k Bits. 1x FoS Version 2 Coin Voucher.

7th: 3x BTCC Bitcoin Chip, 100k Bits. 1x FoS Version 2 Coin Voucher.

8th: 2x BTCC Bitcoin Chip, 100k Bits. 1x FoS Version 2 Coin Voucher.

9th: 2x BTCC Bitcoin Chip, 100k Bits. 1x FoS Version 2 Coin Voucher.

10th: 1x BTCC Bitcoin Chip, 100k Bits. 1x FoS Version 2 Coin Voucher. 1x BTCC Bitcoin Chip, 1k Bits Roll of Twenty. 1x BTCC "Make Bitcoin Great Again" Cap. 1x BTCC Pen. Courtesy of Monkeynuts!

The Structure;

256 Spots. All Spots will be randomized.

Picture will be updated while slots are being filled.

Price per ticket; 0.0395BTC
Tickets left; 228/256.
Shipping; Included in ticket price to all winners, worldwide.
Slot limit; 50 Tickets. That's around 20% of the total amount of tickets.
Pay to this address and this address only if you want to participate in this raffle: 3Ky8cGuoFfw5GWPA3qQ6QFYZibyHg8syKg
One ticket can only win once. If the same ticket get's drawn twice we will re-roll that block to determine a new ticket as a winner until we find a unique one.
One player with several tickets can win several prizes.

When raffle is full we will select 10 consecutive blocks that will be mined in the near future. The last two characters will decide the winner.
One ticket can only win one of the Prizes. In the case of the same ticket being drawn twice it will rollover to the next block until a unique ticket is the winner. One player can win several Prizes.

As you surely are familiar with the BTCC products I'll give a bit more introduction to FoS here. However if you want to check out more of the BTCC stuff just visit their store Here. BTCC is most likely the most trusted maker of Physical Bitcoins currently. They have a wide variety of products and all of them are sold at very affordable prices.

Friends of Satoshi is a collective of creators. Physicals and or digital to help spread awareness about BTC to the general public. There's a wide variety of people involved and everyone has their unique take on things, what brings them together is the common goal of creating BTC related content while connecting with the community and reaching it to potential newcomers.

The Sculpture that is up for offer also known as "Spirit of Satoshi" is the crown jewel of the collection we'll be offering from FoS. Here's a statement about it:

“Spirit of Satoshi” portrays Satoshi Nakamoto as a female freedom fighter, breaking through the tyranny of the fiat/debt-based economy. The sculpture was meticulously crafted with foreign currencies that have been discontinued as a result of hyperinflation and other economic instabilities. The base has replica U.S. notes as a reminder that it can happen in _any_ country. LED Lights illuminate the sculpture. This is a one of a kind Bitcoin sculpture created by Zynada Aurelio, a San Diego based painter and sculptor whose subjects range from the dark and whimsical to colorful fantasy characters.

There will also be a couple of Bitcoin Penny rolls that were made in correlation with FoS. Some awesome Prints made by Musbuh AND Vouchers for the Friends of Satoshi Version 2 coins that are coming out later this year. For all pictures see This

Myself and Minerjones will act as Escrow for this raffle using a multi-sig wallet to ensure security of the funds. The order that we place from BTCC will be shipped to me in Sweden where I will reship the prizes to all the winners. The FoS products will be shipped from Minerjones.

There will be a small fee that myself and Minerjones will take out for doing this. Anything that might be left over after everything has been paid for will be used towards the community. We will have full transparency.

There will be raffleceptions running throughout to give people a chance to join in at a discount.

This Post is subject to change at any time if any errors are discovered. We invite all readers to send in any faults they may find.

I will ask people to start paying for their tickets as we hit 60% sold. After that I'll give each participant 72hours to pay or their tickets will be made available to others.

Good luck to you all! Let's get this show on the road!

Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:06:35 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 03:44:59 PM by Hhampuz

GREEN = Paid.
RED = Unpaid.

Tothemoonsands - 1 Ticket
Lesbian Cow - 2 Tickets
SupZ - 1 Ticket
BitcoinPenny - 1 Ticket
monkeynuts - 20 Tickets
Raimonn - 1 Ticket
chronicsky - 2 Tickets

Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:06:47 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 09:13:06 PM by Hhampuz

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is Hhampuz Confirming the fact that me and Minerjones are using the following address: 3Ky8cGuoFfw5GWPA3qQ6QFYZibyHg8syKg
To receive payments from "One Raffle to Rule Them All". Today is the 30th of April 2017.
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Version: Bitcoin Core 0.13.1
Address: 1HhampuzuHTDS5xYx3PqH7EcWqC7U29Sgz
G5cdXye97BdGmIUkUGG4Ie0BWme9WqCeYVK91Hl37wxZWkpv/wwdo2gXVemrRp18UwDh+9zRjVXRXVA4h6WtzI0=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----

tothemoonsands

Activity: 1033
Merit: 658

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:08:32 PM

1 ticket for me please!  Cheesy

Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:37:07 PM

1 ticket for me please!  Cheesy

Thank you sir! Updated picture and named you "moonie" due to the length of your name not fitting the table nicely Cheesy.

ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:42:03 PM

If someone wins can they choose a cash prize instead of the items, or split?

Personally I'd only be interested in the FoS, Bitcoinpenny and musbuh stuff.

Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:51:01 PM

If someone wins can they choose a cash prize instead of the items, or split?

Personally I'd only be interested in the FoS, Bitcoinpenny and musbuh stuff.

If you were to win 1st prize that could be arranged. Any of the others where there are 100k Bits chips for the winners it's a bit harder - they come in a roll of Twenty and can't be removed from the cart as easily.

I'm sure someone would be willing to buy the prizes from you at a fair rate though, since I'll ship some of it to MJ and people from the US can't buy directly from BTCC.

Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1752

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:57:48 PM

2 tickets for me please 

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 09:46:07 PM

What happened to the Titan prizes?
Got kinda excited to have a chance at some of the new Titan coins, only to see it's BTCC once again...
Not trying to talk bad about the prizes, but is the Titan raffle still a thing?

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:49:02 PM

Got kinda excited to have a chance at some of the new Titan coins, only to see it's BTCC once again...

I'm not holding any raffle that include Titan prizes, Hence the name change. If others wish to continue with "The Raffle of All Raffles" and make it based off of Titan's I have no problems with it Smiley.

Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:00:57 PM

I'm not holding any raffle that include Titan prizes, Hence the name change. If others wish to continue with "The Raffle of All Raffles" and make it based off of Titan's I have no problems with it Smiley.

There was supposed to be a Titan Raffle, to make a change from the constant BTCC Raffles. I had even emailed Tim from Titan Mint and he had agreed to participate.

However, now that a BTCC Raffle has again been started, the Titan one is on hold until another time, when I personally will host it. There is certainly no point in hosting 2 different raffles at the same time.

Good luck with this, everyone. Look out for a Titan Bitcoin based raffle towards the middle of the year.

Thanks

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:04:08 PM

There was supposed to be a Titan Raffle, to make a change from the constant BTCC Raffles. I had even emailed Tim from Titan Mint and he had agreed to participate.

However, now that a BTCC Raffle has again been started, the Titan one is on hold until another time, when I personally will host it. There is certainly no point in hosting 2 different raffles at the same time.

Good luck with this, everyone. Look out for a Titan Bitcoin based raffle towards the middle of the year.

Thanks

Cool news. Consider this a warmup since the Titan raffle will surely be a big one!

Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 03:53:29 PM

Added a set of deCRED coins that Maicol792 are currently in the process of creating. These were added to 4th place!

Appreciate it Maicol Smiley

SupZ

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Polar bears are left handed

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:12:15 PM

One ticket for me please.  Cheesy
Ill make the deposit when you confirm there are still tickets available.

EDIT: Ups, I got confused, I though for a moment 253 where already sold, but its the other way.
Ill wait for that 60%
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:30:12 PM

EDIT: Ups, I got confused, I though for a moment 253 where already sold, but its the other way.
Ill wait for that 60%

Hehe my bad! You still want me to reserve one for you? And yeah, no payments needed until at least 60% are sold Smiley.

SupZ

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Polar bears are left handed

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:43:28 PM

Ill wait for that 60%

Hehe my bad! You still want me to reserve one for you? And yeah, no payments needed until at least 60% are sold Smiley.

Yes  Wink
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:18:15 AM

Worth mentioning is that last time we did a raffle of this magnitude Mr. Bg4 took two (!!) tickets and won first prize which was over 7btc. There is no time like the present to try your luck!

Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:15:29 AM

Bump

Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:51:30 AM

Unless we sell 25% tickets until Saturday I'll cancel this one. Thanks to the ones who have joined so far!

BitcoinPenny
aka CJBianco
Legendary

Activity: 2663
Merit: 2203

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 12:22:30 PM

cb, please.  Wink

Regards,
Chris

(I'll likely buy another one or two tickets more.)

BitcoinPenny.com | "When it comes to bitcoin swag, we make perfect CENTS!"
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: