Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:10:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] !!Best offer solving Captchas Pool! Weakly Bonus of 500.000 sat in btc!  (Read 3420 times)
RaiCaptchas (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:30:01 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2017, 04:12:12 AM by RaiCaptchas

Hi Guys,

Best offering RaiBlocks Captchas

Finally I can share some great news with you all, we will go online with our own captching pool! This will mean that we are able to keep paying each day the captcha clickers like we did before. The website will be announced in the next hours so all people that want to join can start working.

Will also start cooperating with a great team of people to make it as good as possible for all people who like to click captchas.

the team:
-mu77al
-onlinedragon

How to Start:

1. Go to RaiCaptchas.com and enter a valid XRB Adress or BTC Adress.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_PPfIcEPmrMTtD809FeZWZhWokYvQ6ve2XbmK2nrh04/edit?usp=sharing

2. Start Distriburting Captchas and earn XRB from the Raiblocksproject

3. After you reached the Payoutminimum of 75XRB (~1hour of work if you are good) you are able to withraw in XRB or choose BTC (100XRB) Payment.

4. Happy Earning Smiley

Happy Claming!

RaiCaptchas.com // RaiCaptchas.org

WEBSITE      BLOG      TWITTER      SLACK      TELEGRAM      FACEBOOK

How to use Multitab Claiming:

Simply open more Tabs next to each other and enable Auto Claim. Here is a Picture:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pkd7kfms0fe4ors/1.png?dl=0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ethantaylor

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:20:44 AM

Could you let us know what kind of business your company is engaging in and how your company benefits from simply letting us solve captchas? Thanks.

RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:39:17 AM

Could you let us know what kind of business your company is engaging in and how your company benefits from simply letting us solve captchas? Thanks.

We are working as a Captcha Claiming Pool for the Raiblock Community https://raiblockscommunity.net
ethantaylor

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 03:15:25 AM

We are working as a Captcha Claiming Pool for the Raiblock Community https://raiblockscommunity.net
Thank you. Yet I still don't understand how that company benefits from letting people solve captchas. Do you know how? The reason I ask this question is because I don't know if these kind of businesses are legit or not and I have to figure that out before joining.

I'm still new to the cryptocurrency world so I probably don't have enough knowledge about the usefulness of captcha in this world. But the only possibility I can imagine is that they run some kind of faucet bot, and letting people solve captchas would speed up the work of their bot. I did not mean to offend you so I hope you bear with my question.

savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 03:28:26 AM

Buddy, Its not like other captcha solving . You are claiming from a faucet that gives you a cryptocurrency mrai. It is just like ether, monero and bitcoin. The mrai blocks obtained through  solving captchas is then traded for bitcoin. If you still have doubt surf the google and you will get more information regarding raiblocks.
ethantaylor

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 03:50:10 AM

Buddy, Its not like other captcha solving . You are claiming from a faucet that gives you a cryptocurrency mrai. It is just like ether, monero and bitcoin. The mrai blocks obtained through  solving captchas is then traded for bitcoin. If you still have doubt surf the google and you will get more information regarding raiblocks.
Do you mean this captcha-solving business is completely legit? I just took a look at this RaiBlocks-related thread, and the "RaiBlocks" seems to be just another cryptocurrency.

If I understand it correctly, the trading of the RaiBlocks cryptocurrency requires traders to solve captchas on their own. So isn't hiring a large amount of captcha-solvers not how the trading is supposed to work?

RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:09:33 AM

Buddy, Its not like other captcha solving . You are claiming from a faucet that gives you a cryptocurrency mrai. It is just like ether, monero and bitcoin. The mrai blocks obtained through  solving captchas is then traded for bitcoin. If you still have doubt surf the google and you will get more information regarding raiblocks.
Do you mean this captcha-solving business is completely legit? I just took a look at this RaiBlocks-related thread, and the "RaiBlocks" seems to be just another cryptocurrency.

If I understand it correctly, the trading of the RaiBlocks cryptocurrency requires traders to solve captchas on their own. So isn't hiring a large amount of captcha-solvers not how the trading is supposed to work?

There are exchange services on the Market already.
At the Moment 1 MRAI is around 1100 satoshis and u need to solve around 10 Captchas to get this.

So each Captcha is paid by 100 satoshi.

We are also offering to change the XRB directly for you. Its easier to exchange a big ammount because of the fee of the Exchanges.
But u can also request an XRB payment and exchange by yourself Smiley

greetz
ethantaylor

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:33:30 AM

At the Moment 1 MRAI is around 1100 satoshis and u need to solve around 10 Captchas to get this.

We are also offering to change the XRB directly for you. Its easier to exchange a big ammount because of the fee of the Exchanges.

greetz
Thanks. I'm starting to accept that this business is legit. I just have some more questions.

I'm still completely new to the RaiBlocks so I'm not able to understand abstruse words like "MRAI" and "XRB". Are they units of RaiBlocks?

RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:40:01 AM

greetz
Thanks. I'm starting to accept that this business is legit. I just have some more questions.

I'm still completely new to the RaiBlocks so I'm not able to understand abstruse words like "MRAI" and "XRB". Are they units of RaiBlocks?

Yes the Crypto`s are called MRAI - The Shortening is XRB
Like on the Bitcoin u have smaller variants like satoshis. This is on the MRAI the "krai" and the "rai".

You can also download a Wallet on your own on the https://raiblockscommunity.net/ Site and install it on your OS.
Copy the adress and insert it into the Pool for Claiming.

Why a Pool like this?
# Since 14th of April the raiblockscommunity.net Faucet is just Paying to the Top 60 Claimers.
Simply with a Pool System like this we could enroll every Payround.

Hope i could answer all Questions so far Smiley

Happy Claiming on
www.RaiCaptchas.com
ethantaylor

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:45:42 AM

Like on the Bitcoin u have smaller variants like satoshis. This is on the MRAI the "krai" and the "rai".

You can also download a Wallet on your own on the https://raiblockscommunity.net/ Site and install it on your OS.

Why a Pool like this?
# Since 14th of April the raiblockscommunity.net Faucet is just Paying to the Top 60 Claimers.

Happy Claiming on
www.RaiCaptchas.com
Well... now I got more questions. Is this cryptocurrency called "RaiBlocks" or "MRAI"?

And isn't a Bitcoin address all I need to receive payments? What's the purpose of the "RaiBlocks wallet" you mentioned?

Besides, how long should I sit in front of my computer in a day in order to participate in this business?

RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:53:31 AM

Why a Pool like this?

Happy Claiming on
www.RaiCaptchas.com
Well... now I got more questions. Is this cryptocurrency called "RaiBlocks" or "MRAI"?

And isn't a Bitcoin address all I need to receive payments? What's the purpose of the "RaiBlocks wallet" you mentioned?

Besides, how long should I sit in front of my computer in a day in order to participate in this business?

Crptocurrency is called MRAI from the RaiBlocks Community Project.
Its up to u. if you are fast and 2-4$ are enough just go for an hour or two.

greetz
ethantaylor

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:02:15 AM

Why a Pool like this?

Happy Claiming on
www.RaiCaptchas.com

greetz
Thanks for letting me know the estimated hourly earning when I work fast.

Are there always works available for me to do 24/7? And is it okay if I temporarily leave my computer to do other things?

RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:27:31 AM

Why a Pool like this?

Happy Claiming on
www.RaiCaptchas.com

greetz
Thanks for letting me know the estimated hourly earning when I work fast.

Are there always works available for me to do 24/7? And is it okay if I temporarily leave my computer to do other things?

Yes, you are able to claim 24/7hours. You can claim in the morning 2 hours evening 2hours and make breaks between it.
This really depends on you. Of course u will earn how much you claimed. So more work is more paid of course.

kindly regards,
RaiCaptchas.com
ethantaylor

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:34:51 AM

Yes, you are able to claim 24/7hours. You can claim in the morning 2 hours evening 2hours and make breaks between it.
This really depends on you. Of course u will earn how much you claimed. So more work is more paid of course.

kindly regards,
RaiCaptchas.com
Thank you. I will start trying it out. I had asked you about the steps for getting started through PM.

RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:51:14 PM

kindly regards,
RaiCaptchas.com
Thank you. I will start trying it out. I had asked you about the steps for getting started through PM.

Yes, ive sended u the Details - Here for all. Payouts can be requested each Day claims where made after 00:00 AM.

Shocked Already Distributed 289 MRAI since this Topic started  Roll Eyes
Balance is now showing on the Accounts

Happy Earning
www.RaiCaptchas.com
RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:28:51 AM

The Claiming System is working again now!

Happy Earning
www.RaiCaptchas.com
RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:18:25 AM

Weakly Bonus For Best Captcha Clickers added!

First Bonus Round from 03-05-2017 to 10-05-2017
1. Place 350.000 Satoshi
2. Place 150.000 Satoshi
3. Place  50.000 Satoshi

Happy Earning
www.RaiCaptchas.com
RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:10:36 AM

Sir, im interested into join this
How can i start?

Ive added u to the Spreadsheet. Just copy the Adress from there and you can Login on www.Raicaptchas.com
If u want to use the Mobile Version go over www.RaiCaptchas.org

Please provide me also an valid btc adress, if u want to get paid in BTC.

For new Participants:

You can choose an Free XRB_Adress from the Spreadsheet and post it here if iam away.
Then this adress will be researved for you and i will ad your name later to the Spreasheet

Happy Earning
RaiCaptchas.com
Kubalala

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 01:05:46 PM

What's better, getting paid in MRAI to the rai_wallet or BTC?
Rabbot

Activity: 1036
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:13:37 PM

1. Place 350.000 Satoshi
2. Place 150.000 Satoshi
3. Place  50.000 Satoshi

Happy Earning
www.RaiCaptchas.com
Weakly or weekly?
damuravi

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:29:49 PM

Hi, I want to start in your site. to get paid out in bitcoins must I login with the bitcoin address or xrb address?
RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:07:26 PM

XRB is better. BTC is more like a Hold Option to sell MRAI at the right time.

Just enter a XRB Adress from the Spreadsheet and u can start.

regards
RaiCaptchas
RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:19:55 PM

added u to the spreadsheet. just take this adress!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_PPfIcEPmrMTtD809FeZWZhWokYvQ6ve2XbmK2nrh04/edit#gid=0

1. Place 350.000 Satoshi
2. Place 150.000 Satoshi
3. Place  50.000 Satoshi

Happy Earning
www.RaiCaptchas.com
Weakly or weekly?

Weekly Smiley
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:40:05 PM

just curious since mrai faucets is in maintenance your pool is't still working? or you are also waiting for the migration of the server to collect and claim mrai together with your team? if your pool is working properly I want to join for the meantime while waiting for the actual faucets to work back.
RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:40:29 PM

added u to the spreadsheet. just take this adress!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_PPfIcEPmrMTtD809FeZWZhWokYvQ6ve2XbmK2nrh04/edit#gid=0

I'm already active with a different address: xrb_3s3d8duwa3u3xsr43ie78mnghyhdfoguwss81a3jdedqoyiazrw8bywf51ro

Okay, i update4d the SPreadsheet.

Happy Claiming
RaiCaptchas.com
Moujahid

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:34:45 PM

i am new in this i claim from rainblocks 34 times before and now i claim 47 times  from your site but always i see 0 Mrai why ?!!
this is my walley : xrb_3ue8g8cxrhnp8qemm79wbq9fahaut1npshnhmhoaqfm56b7pdqyw4nw9h8om   
please help to understand how its work this amazing project !
RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:45:42 PM

i am new in this i claim from rainblocks 34 times before and now i claim 47 times  from your site but always i see 0 Mrai why ?!!
this is my walley : xrb_3ue8g8cxrhnp8qemm79wbq9fahaut1npshnhmhoaqfm56b7pdqyw4nw9h8om   
please help to understand how its work this amazing project !

Hihi,

Ive added u to the Spreadsheet!

The Balance is showing 0 until the next Day 00:01 AM.
Then the System calculates the Claims validated * Earnings and splits it to the Users!

So tonight at around 0 u will see your balance.
New: Win up to 350.000 Satoshis as best worker!

kindly regards
RaiCaptchas
Moujahid

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:51:44 PM

Hihi,

Ive added u to the Spreadsheet!

The Balance is showing 0 until the next Day 00:01 AM.
Then the System calculates the Claims validated * Earnings and splits it to the Users!

So tonight at around 0 u will see your balance.
New: Win up to 350.000 Satoshis as best worker!

kindly regards
RaiCaptchas

ok thank you then i am in  Wink
RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:10:22 PM

Shocked Already Distributed 820 MRAI since this Topic started  Roll Eyes
Balance is now showing on the Accounts

First Users are able for Withraw Function!

Happy Earning
www.RaiCaptchas.com
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:43:28 PM

Does the reward per captcha fluctuate due to the amount of active users claiming captchas. I.e 0.03 flat rate to 0.10 mrai per captcha. It seems to change the more captchas are completed, but the later peaks and falls.

RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:07:00 PM

Does the reward per captcha fluctuate due to the amount of active users claiming captchas. I.e 0.03 flat rate to 0.10 mrai per captcha. It seems to change the more captchas are completed, but the later peaks and falls.

Thats a good question.

The claims are validated the following and paid like this:

top-account reward = top-account claims / total top-accounts claims * max quantity distributed

Day less and less coins are distributed. this means also the price will higher and its better to hold or see this as long period work.
But of course its also possible to get paid daily! Yesterday we had a Woker doing Dailyaround 150.000 Satoshis!

The Spreadsheet will be updated soon!

kindly regards
RaiCaptchas.com
sabujahamed

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:53:41 AM

I want to earn some extra money.Give me faucet link.So that i can work.
Tell me something about Raipool.Thanks. Grin
RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:06:39 AM

I want to earn some extra money.Give me faucet link.So that i can work.
Tell me something about Raipool.Thanks. Grin

you have been added to the Spreadsheet.
Just use the xrb adress to sign in.

If you want to get paid in btc provide aswell an btc adress.

For more info check
https://raiblockscommunity.net/page/aboutus.php
www.RaiCaptchas.com/FAQ

kindly regards,
RaiCaptchas
RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:31:41 PM

Shocked Already Distributed 1475 MRAI since this Topic started  Roll Eyes

2017-05-04   xrb_3kwk1opdjgtpwgg1jbkzkn7essqcqa5r7cbmybk5jb71wcnsg6iau1kjxykd   Claims: 13902 MRAI PAID:   655.43   CLAIMS /MRAI = 21.21/1 : Wow good Job Guys Smiley   

Pm me for change from hold/BTC to Pay BTC or XRB change to BTC..
Check Spreadsheet, updated:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_PPfIcEPmrMTtD809FeZWZhWokYvQ6ve2XbmK2nrh04/edit?usp=sharing

Happy Earning
www.RaiCaptchas.com
RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:25:43 PM

Payments done - today i could sell the MRAI for 1010 Satoshis each.
This Price will in my Opinion rise in the futher.

damuravi 0.00156500BTC
https://blockchain.info/tx/37cf122468fe90bd3d7bde036d711828788a7ee4e89a15908db1650f3c9acee0

Kubalalala 222 MRAI
https://raiblockscommunity.net/block/index.php?h=58AB7F45DBAD708ACE1B0B6A20905D6167D865342BA407106BC8A49F72ECF658

kindly regards,
RaiCaptchas.com
Kubalala

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 08:41:19 AM

Got the MRAI to my wallet, thanks!
RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:44:10 PM

Got the MRAI to my wallet, thanks!

Your Welcome ! Good Job for 222 MRAI.

Happy Claiming,
RaiCaptchas.com
RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 12:29:25 AM

Hi Guys,

Good Job so far  Smiley Congratulations to the Winner of the First Bonus Week.

Congratulations to the Winner of the First Bonus Week.

1. ethantaylor              -   350 MRAI Coins equal to 350.000 satoshis
2. Kubalala                  -   150 MRAI Coins equals to 150.000 satoshis
3. random pool user      - 50    MRAI Coins equals to 50.000 satoshis

Check the Sheet:

Weekly Bonus For Best Captcha Clickers 2. Second Round!

For the next Week we will even higher the Amount in the "double" and give out in Complete 0.01 btc to our Top 10 Workers as the following:

1. Place 400.000 Satoshis
2. Place 200.000 Satoshis
3. Place 100.000 Satoshis
4. Place 50.000 Satoshis
5. Place 50.000 Satoshis
6. Place 25.000 Satoshis
7. Place 25.000 Satoshis
8. Place 15.000 Satoshis
9. Place 10.000 Satoshis
10. Place 5.000 Satoshis

Happy Earning & Good Luck
www.RaiCaptchas.com
ethantaylor

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:29:37 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2017, 04:15:37 PM by ethantaylor

@RaiCaptchas,

Thanks. Yet the transaction I received was a "Double Spend" transaction.

RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:47:11 PM

@RaiCaptchas,

Thanks. Yet the transaction I received was a "Double Spend" transaction.

Check the Spreadsheet for the Payments. Here is yours, it got already confirmed:
https://blockchain.info/tx/b6deeee2d2bc1b015aa3d73346216cd90dbcd5bda3943771fc5377765ab15e25

Shocked Yesterday Distributed more than 1900 MRAI!  Roll Eyes
Good Job Guys

Happy Earning
www.RaiCaptchas.com
ethantaylor

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 12:03:38 AM

@RaiCaptchas,

My reply at here.

RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 12:14:44 AM

@RaiCaptchas,

My reply at here.

I received a payment about 18 hours ago, and it is still unconfirmed. The transaction log is here: https://blockchain.info/tx/b6deeee2d2bc1b015aa3d73346216cd90dbcd5bda3943771fc5377765ab15e25

I know the low fee might be a factor that causes the delay of the confirmation. But there is another thing that raised my concern: the red label which says "Double Spend!" How can "Double Spend!" affect a transaction? From the info I found on the internet, it is not a good sign.

P.S. I found a transaction acceleration service called ViaBTC and had submitted the unconfirmed transaction to it 15 minutes ago. But I think it is still necessary for me to figure out the effect of "Double Spend!" so I opened this thread.

Your Tx has got confirmation. So, the "Double Spend!" does not matter to u.

The thing is, the same coin i/p of your Tx was used in some other Tx, which is not yet confirmed.

The Post from newIndia is said simply like this. the Exchange sends the transaction which is showing in bitcoin qt, not confirmed yet - and thoose coins are sended to you as double spend until the first tx gets confirmed and the blockchain knows the correct truth.

kindly regards,
RaiCatpchas.com
RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:31:55 PM

Hello sir, i have account on your pool and till now I earned 400  Mrai.but I had strange problem with my two computers, today til now I had only solved 14 captchas, when I click to claim I get this error ''Get a compatible browser to get a re CAPTCHA challenge. If you think the page contains errors, check your internet connection and reload it.''i have window 10 64 bits with ssd and 300/300mb fiber optic connection.all browser are update ,when working captcha loading is very fast.i normal solve from my work computer and when i home I use home computer, but from 3-4 day this annoying problem I can solve too much captchas.i had tried clear cookies, delete all history, but nothing working, please help me with this problem, thanks

hi navi82,

We will solve this Problem out.

In kind of IP errors try to recconect your modem/Router from the Power.
Try it again.

Your Problem seems to be higher level, the recaptchas are not loading correctly.
Please watch this Youtube tutorial How to solve:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDUrw27-Lpw&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop

@Ethan this can be also a Solution to the Problems that you had with this recaptcha errors. Maybe u can try this aswell and report

kindly regards
RaiCaptchas.com
thanks  @RaiCaptchas video resolved my problem,thanks

Your Welcome!
RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:23:30 AM

Hi Guys,

Good Job so far  Smiley Only two Days left of the second Bonus Round.

Spreadsheet is updated:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_PPfIcEPmrMTtD809FeZWZhWokYvQ6ve2XbmK2nrh04/edit#gid=0[/b][/center]

Second Bonus Round from 11-05-2017 to 17-05-2017
4. Place 50.000 Satoshis
5. Place 50.000 Satoshis
6. Place 25.000 Satoshis
7. Place 25.000 Satoshis
8. Place 15.000 Satoshis
9. Place 10.000 Satoshis
10. Place 5.000 Satoshis

www.RaiCaptchas.com
RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:17:44 AM

Hi Guys,

Good Job so far  Smiley Last Day of the second Bonus Round! Tommorow new Bonus Round starts!

!Spreadsheet is updated!:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_PPfIcEPmrMTtD809FeZWZhWokYvQ6ve2XbmK2nrh04/edit#gid=0[/b][/center]

Second Bonus Round from 11-05-2017 to 17-05-2017
4. Place 50.000 Satoshis
5. Place 50.000 Satoshis
6. Place 25.000 Satoshis
7. Place 25.000 Satoshis
8. Place 15.000 Satoshis
9. Place 10.000 Satoshis
10. Place 5.000 Satoshis

Spezail congratulations to navi82. Your Payment is ongoing while you distributed alone 554.71 MRAI! Good Job. Exchange Rate so far is 800, but i could exchange last time a big Amount for 1.000 satoshis / each MRAI.
So your payment will be in total 0.00554BTC Shocked - Fee(transactions fee are not going into profit of RaiCaptchas)

www.RaiCaptchas.com
Kubalala

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 04:59:24 PM

What happened to raicaptchas.com (Virus?) and my payment?
Akif52

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:08:28 PM

I do not know much about MRAI and generally win Bitcoin. But I came here when I heard that your site is the most beneficial MRAI pool. Could you please explain the logic of the MRAI captcha pools? And how many bitcoins will I win here? What is your hourly winnings? 1 Mrai how many bitcoins?
RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:56:22 AM

Comming Kubalala, dont worry Smiley

Just Check https://raiblockscommunity.net/ for more Inforamtions!
Price will be shown on bitgrail.com and https://mercatox.com/

kindly regards,
RaiCaptchas.com
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:49:10 PM

Can I join this? And when do I get paid?

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:51:16 PM

Can I join this? And when do I get paid?

hi themathiasmiller,

added u to the Spreadsheet.
Sended u aswell a PM.

kindly regards,
RaiCaptchas.com
Akif52

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:16:24 PM

Are you sure you are the most profitable mrai pool? I do not have to research the winner, right?
Kubalala

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 07:49:21 PM

kindly regards,
RaiCaptchas.com

Your balance: 82.410934 Mrai, Your withdraw limit: 75 Mrai

Since May 16th no payment received

Your FAQ says:

When will I receive my payment?
We will reward user's claim, the next day around 18:00-20:00 UTC+2
RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:48:05 AM

kindly regards,
RaiCaptchas.com

Your balance: 82.410934 Mrai, Your withdraw limit: 75 Mrai

Since May 16th no payment received

Your FAQ says:

When will I receive my payment?
We will reward user's claim, the next day around 18:00-20:00 UTC+2

Hi Kubalala,

we are sorry for your Payment running late. Since two Days we are working with the Wallet which should finish up today.
Then the Payments will be done. Hopefully this is all working automaticcly now - Some parts are still manuel at the Moment, so thats like the click of the confirmations needed but no Transactions to be made.

Be Patient please - Payment will arive soon!

kindly regards,
RaiCaptchas.com
RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:51:17 AM

Are you sure you are the most profitable mrai pool? I do not have to research the winner, right?

hi Akif52,

ive added u to the Spreadsheet.
Please also provide a valid BTC adress if u want to get paid in btc.

Happy Earnings
RaiCaptchas.com
tomos81

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:07:13 PM

some1 else experiencing problem with recaptcha?
sitekey is invalid or so?
Kubalala

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 09:19:26 PM

Pools are disabled
tomos81

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:24:04 PM

Pools are disabled

can i get some link, or info?
is it temporary?
Kubalala

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 09:26:36 PM

No, pools are shut down permanent by RaiBlocks Official

You can get the info on their Facebook page
tomos81

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:27:55 PM

thanks man,  it means, only single captching power will be allowed.

so top60 will be paid, and the rest of pending claims will be transferred to the next claim?
Kubalala

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 09:40:11 PM

thanks man,  it means, only single captching power will be allowed.

so top60 will be paid, and the rest of pending claims will be transferred to the next claim?

Yes, and what I have seen so far payments for claims are up  Smiley
RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:12:23 AM

New Claim System available!

Just use the Raiblocks Account from the Spreadsheet:

Happy Claiming
www.RaiCaptchas.com

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: