Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:24:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] !!Best offer solving Captchas Pool! Weakly Bonus of 500.000 sat in btc!  (Read 3420 times)
RaiCaptchas (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:30:01 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2017, 04:12:12 AM by RaiCaptchas

Hi Guys,

Best offering RaiBlocks Captchas

Finally I can share some great news with you all, we will go online with our own captching pool! This will mean that we are able to keep paying each day the captcha clickers like we did before. The website will be announced in the next hours so all people that want to join can start working.

Will also start cooperating with a great team of people to make it as good as possible for all people who like to click captchas.

the team:
-mu77al
-onlinedragon

How to Start:

1. Go to RaiCaptchas.com and enter a valid XRB Adress or BTC Adress.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_PPfIcEPmrMTtD809FeZWZhWokYvQ6ve2XbmK2nrh04/edit?usp=sharing

2. Start Distriburting Captchas and earn XRB from the Raiblocksproject

3. After you reached the Payoutminimum of 75XRB (~1hour of work if you are good) you are able to withraw in XRB or choose BTC (100XRB) Payment.

4. Happy Earning Smiley

Happy Claming!

RaiCaptchas.com // RaiCaptchas.org

WEBSITE      BLOG      TWITTER      SLACK      TELEGRAM      FACEBOOK

How to use Multitab Claiming:

Simply open more Tabs next to each other and enable Auto Claim. Here is a Picture:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pkd7kfms0fe4ors/1.png?dl=0
ethantaylor

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:20:44 AM

Could you let us know what kind of business your company is engaging in and how your company benefits from simply letting us solve captchas? Thanks.

RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:39:17 AM

Could you let us know what kind of business your company is engaging in and how your company benefits from simply letting us solve captchas? Thanks.

We are working as a Captcha Claiming Pool for the Raiblock Community https://raiblockscommunity.net
ethantaylor

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 03:15:25 AM

We are working as a Captcha Claiming Pool for the Raiblock Community https://raiblockscommunity.net
Thank you. Yet I still don't understand how that company benefits from letting people solve captchas. Do you know how? The reason I ask this question is because I don't know if these kind of businesses are legit or not and I have to figure that out before joining.

I'm still new to the cryptocurrency world so I probably don't have enough knowledge about the usefulness of captcha in this world. But the only possibility I can imagine is that they run some kind of faucet bot, and letting people solve captchas would speed up the work of their bot. I did not mean to offend you so I hope you bear with my question.

savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 03:28:26 AM

Buddy, Its not like other captcha solving . You are claiming from a faucet that gives you a cryptocurrency mrai. It is just like ether, monero and bitcoin. The mrai blocks obtained through  solving captchas is then traded for bitcoin. If you still have doubt surf the google and you will get more information regarding raiblocks.
ethantaylor

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 03:50:10 AM

Buddy, Its not like other captcha solving . You are claiming from a faucet that gives you a cryptocurrency mrai. It is just like ether, monero and bitcoin. The mrai blocks obtained through  solving captchas is then traded for bitcoin. If you still have doubt surf the google and you will get more information regarding raiblocks.
Do you mean this captcha-solving business is completely legit? I just took a look at this RaiBlocks-related thread, and the "RaiBlocks" seems to be just another cryptocurrency.

If I understand it correctly, the trading of the RaiBlocks cryptocurrency requires traders to solve captchas on their own. So isn't hiring a large amount of captcha-solvers not how the trading is supposed to work?

RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:09:33 AM

Buddy, Its not like other captcha solving . You are claiming from a faucet that gives you a cryptocurrency mrai. It is just like ether, monero and bitcoin. The mrai blocks obtained through  solving captchas is then traded for bitcoin. If you still have doubt surf the google and you will get more information regarding raiblocks.
Do you mean this captcha-solving business is completely legit? I just took a look at this RaiBlocks-related thread, and the "RaiBlocks" seems to be just another cryptocurrency.

If I understand it correctly, the trading of the RaiBlocks cryptocurrency requires traders to solve captchas on their own. So isn't hiring a large amount of captcha-solvers not how the trading is supposed to work?

There are exchange services on the Market already.
At the Moment 1 MRAI is around 1100 satoshis and u need to solve around 10 Captchas to get this.

So each Captcha is paid by 100 satoshi.

We are also offering to change the XRB directly for you. Its easier to exchange a big ammount because of the fee of the Exchanges.
But u can also request an XRB payment and exchange by yourself Smiley

greetz
ethantaylor

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:33:30 AM

At the Moment 1 MRAI is around 1100 satoshis and u need to solve around 10 Captchas to get this.

We are also offering to change the XRB directly for you. Its easier to exchange a big ammount because of the fee of the Exchanges.

greetz
Thanks. I'm starting to accept that this business is legit. I just have some more questions.

I'm still completely new to the RaiBlocks so I'm not able to understand abstruse words like "MRAI" and "XRB". Are they units of RaiBlocks?

RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:40:01 AM

greetz
Thanks. I'm starting to accept that this business is legit. I just have some more questions.

I'm still completely new to the RaiBlocks so I'm not able to understand abstruse words like "MRAI" and "XRB". Are they units of RaiBlocks?

Yes the Crypto`s are called MRAI - The Shortening is XRB
Like on the Bitcoin u have smaller variants like satoshis. This is on the MRAI the "krai" and the "rai".

You can also download a Wallet on your own on the https://raiblockscommunity.net/ Site and install it on your OS.
Copy the adress and insert it into the Pool for Claiming.

Why a Pool like this?
# Since 14th of April the raiblockscommunity.net Faucet is just Paying to the Top 60 Claimers.
Simply with a Pool System like this we could enroll every Payround.

Hope i could answer all Questions so far Smiley

Happy Claiming on
www.RaiCaptchas.com
ethantaylor

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:45:42 AM

Like on the Bitcoin u have smaller variants like satoshis. This is on the MRAI the "krai" and the "rai".

You can also download a Wallet on your own on the https://raiblockscommunity.net/ Site and install it on your OS.

Why a Pool like this?
# Since 14th of April the raiblockscommunity.net Faucet is just Paying to the Top 60 Claimers.

Happy Claiming on
www.RaiCaptchas.com
Well... now I got more questions. Is this cryptocurrency called "RaiBlocks" or "MRAI"?

And isn't a Bitcoin address all I need to receive payments? What's the purpose of the "RaiBlocks wallet" you mentioned?

Besides, how long should I sit in front of my computer in a day in order to participate in this business?

RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:53:31 AM

Why a Pool like this?

Happy Claiming on
www.RaiCaptchas.com
Well... now I got more questions. Is this cryptocurrency called "RaiBlocks" or "MRAI"?

And isn't a Bitcoin address all I need to receive payments? What's the purpose of the "RaiBlocks wallet" you mentioned?

Besides, how long should I sit in front of my computer in a day in order to participate in this business?

Crptocurrency is called MRAI from the RaiBlocks Community Project.
Its up to u. if you are fast and 2-4$ are enough just go for an hour or two.

greetz
ethantaylor

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:02:15 AM

Why a Pool like this?

Happy Claiming on
www.RaiCaptchas.com

greetz
Thanks for letting me know the estimated hourly earning when I work fast.

Are there always works available for me to do 24/7? And is it okay if I temporarily leave my computer to do other things?

RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:27:31 AM

Why a Pool like this?

Happy Claiming on
www.RaiCaptchas.com

greetz
Thanks for letting me know the estimated hourly earning when I work fast.

Are there always works available for me to do 24/7? And is it okay if I temporarily leave my computer to do other things?

Yes, you are able to claim 24/7hours. You can claim in the morning 2 hours evening 2hours and make breaks between it.
This really depends on you. Of course u will earn how much you claimed. So more work is more paid of course.

kindly regards,
RaiCaptchas.com
ethantaylor

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:34:51 AM

Yes, you are able to claim 24/7hours. You can claim in the morning 2 hours evening 2hours and make breaks between it.
This really depends on you. Of course u will earn how much you claimed. So more work is more paid of course.

kindly regards,
RaiCaptchas.com
Thank you. I will start trying it out. I had asked you about the steps for getting started through PM.

RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:51:14 PM

kindly regards,
RaiCaptchas.com
Thank you. I will start trying it out. I had asked you about the steps for getting started through PM.

Yes, ive sended u the Details - Here for all. Payouts can be requested each Day claims where made after 00:00 AM.

Shocked Already Distributed 289 MRAI since this Topic started  Roll Eyes
Balance is now showing on the Accounts

Happy Earning
www.RaiCaptchas.com
RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:28:51 AM

The Claiming System is working again now!

Happy Earning
www.RaiCaptchas.com
RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:18:25 AM

Weakly Bonus For Best Captcha Clickers added!

First Bonus Round from 03-05-2017 to 10-05-2017
1. Place 350.000 Satoshi
2. Place 150.000 Satoshi
3. Place  50.000 Satoshi

Happy Earning
www.RaiCaptchas.com
RaiCaptchas (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:10:36 AM

Sir, im interested into join this
How can i start?

Ive added u to the Spreadsheet. Just copy the Adress from there and you can Login on www.Raicaptchas.com
If u want to use the Mobile Version go over www.RaiCaptchas.org

Please provide me also an valid btc adress, if u want to get paid in BTC.

For new Participants:

You can choose an Free XRB_Adress from the Spreadsheet and post it here if iam away.
Then this adress will be researved for you and i will ad your name later to the Spreasheet

Happy Earning
RaiCaptchas.com
Kubalala

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 01:05:46 PM

What's better, getting paid in MRAI to the rai_wallet or BTC?
Rabbot

Activity: 1036
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:13:37 PM

Weakly Bonus For Best Captcha Clickers added!

First Bonus Round from 03-05-2017 to 10-05-2017
1. Place 350.000 Satoshi
2. Place 150.000 Satoshi
3. Place  50.000 Satoshi

Happy Earning
www.RaiCaptchas.com
Weakly or weekly?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: