Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:06:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCola's "Business Via The Internet" Advisory/Consultation Service - Please See  (Read 789 times)
bitcola (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 12:54:18 PM

BitCola's Internet Business Advisory Thread - 2 BTC Per Consultation

2 BTC may sound high, but this thread could literally change your life, or change the life of someone you know.

Most people think that the concept of "making money on internet" is a scam. This is a ridiculous generalisation in a similar way to labelling an entire race of people as "bad" because you had one negative experience. There are some scammers but there are billions of dollars in legitimate business revenue.

- By the way, don't think that you need any particular skills to generate business revenue via the internet. Can you use Facebook? Can you write on a forum? (of course you can). You need no more skills than that.

You need to really think of the internet as another business channel, a "super channel". Forget about the passing trade that walks past a shop window, with the internet you can connect to anyone out there among millions who is looking for what you can offer them. It's all about matching someone with a need with someone who can help resolve that need - and the internet is like super-efficient glue that allows it to happen.

There are 2 main areas of business:

A "Real" Business That Can Multiply Income Several Times Over With The Internet

I walked along an English old village high street not long ago and saw many of the businesses closing down and knew it was within my power to save them, if only they knew how to sell online. It is very easy to sell goods online if you know how. The entire world is your potential market.

By the way, if you already have a one page website and hardly sell anything via it, don't blame "the internet". Blame yourself for not using it to its full potential. I can tell you how.

By the way, don't think this is only limited to businesses that make and deliver something. Even a restaurant can go from being barely a third full on a night to being packed to the rafters if you know how.

Digital Business

Of course, you don't need a physical product to sell online. You can sell advisory services, you can sell digital products, you can run a membership site, you can sell your own software. You don't even need to sell - you can just write about your passions and make money completely passively without ever having to actively "sell" anything to anyone.

This type of business is appealing to many because you may need only invest your time. You don't need a lot of capital. You don't get working capital issues. You don't get stock issues. Your costs of business are the same whether you deliver one or one million units. And when this happens, you can even offer huge commissions for others to go out there and do your selling for you.

Some Myths Trounced

"Make money on the internet is a scam" - people are scammed in the real world too. The medium shouldn't be tarred by the activities of the few. Are all bitcoin users drug dealers?

"I don't have a unique idea" - this is one of the biggest myths out there. People think you need to be the new Facebook to make a living and have some 1 in a million unique idea. This is not true at all. You don't need anything unique. You can even copy other people's business models.

"I don't want to build a business" - you don't necessarily have to. If you have the funds (and I know many of you here do) then you can simply buy a site. Traditional businesses pay cost 5 to 10 years earnings or more. Internet businesses are much cheaper because they are thought to be "riskier". However, if you do your due diligence then this need not be the case. Diversification will get you even further.

"I don't have any money except for a few bitcoins" - you don't need much money. You can start from scratch for free. Most people do. Like any business, you can accelerate your progress if you invest a little but it's not necessary.

I'll add to this as time goes on.

What Am I Offering?

5 years ago I used to think "make money on the internet" was a scam. Then I realised there was actually more to it. I didn't "get it" until I navigated my way through a lot of the bullshit. Finally, I have a great amount of knowledge and skills when it comes to marketing via the internet.

For 2 BTC, I'll give you a tailor-made consultation on how you can make money on the internet. Please copy and paste the questions below and answer them in a PM to me and add any of your own. I'll answer them all and record them in an mp3 for you. I prefer to email it to you but if you want anonymity then I can always put it somewhere where you can download it instead. The mp3 will probably be around 10 minutes long.

2 BTC is an absolute steal for you to get my advice and I'm only doing it this low for the time being in order to accumulate some BTC. Depending on how things go, it's highly likely that I will have to raise the price to something much higher in the very near future.

Just send 2 BTC to:
Code:
1PQtcYey53RSdWEmNaPu3BNonnFTfYiDzk
and I'll get to work. You can expect a maximum 2 day delivery time but more like within one day. I don't like to delay work if there is no reason to.

Thanks for reading this thread, any questions here are appreciated. Here is the questionnaire:

• What are your greatest personal assets/skills?
  • What are you good at?
  • What do you enjoy doing? What are your passions?
  • Which internet sites do you check daily? Name your top 5.
  • Do you have any web/programming/marketing skills? If so, what are they?
  • How much (if anything) are you willing to invest in your business?
  • Do you have any type of business already? What is it and how are you selling?
  • Do you have any internet marketing experience already and what is it?

By the way, for anyone thinking (this must be a scam), do you honestly think I would spend 30 minutes writing the above to get 2 measly BTC? Believe me, I can make much more just by sending a newsletter to my subscribers. With one email, I can make hundreds of dollars. There are people out there who make thousands. This is just one of many powerful advantages to running a genuine, non-scam based internet business.

Thanks for your time and I await your orders.

BitCola

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: