Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:53:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]-Kongcoin: A New Alternate Cryptocurrency.  (Read 11933 times)
worgon12

Activity: 427
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:06:25 PM

block explorer block 541  Huh

is that right   Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitfawkes

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:11:24 PM

Sannacoin was just for fun before to develop a real coin, no wallet no application, no scam... other post is offtopic here but like you are a children so all stuff is good to fill your mouth. that is what you should do before to improvise a "new alternative cryptocurrency". Genny2kuk is a real owner of goshencoin. Im the developer. But you are throwing shit with closes eyes... I'm really waste my time here? Huh Time will says us.
yes bye.... Now go handle  your own coin
if I want, otherwise I stay here with or without your consensus. idiot

Sometimes people who no one imagined could do certain things, those who do things that no one can imagine.
tutakamime_a (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:15:19 PM

block explorer block 541  Huh

is that right   Huh
nope it's not correct  current  Block  according  to Explorer  is 1329.... Please refresh  your browser
Sannacoin was just for fun before to develop a real coin, no wallet no application, no scam... other post is offtopic here but like you are a children so all stuff is good to fill your mouth. that is what you should do before to improvise a "new alternative cryptocurrency". Genny2kuk is a real owner of goshencoin. Im the developer. But you are throwing shit with closes eyes... I'm really waste my time here? Huh Time will says us.
yes bye.... Now go handle  your own coin
if I want, otherwise I stay here with or without your consensus. idiot
whatever  fam suit yourself
bitfawkes

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:56:41 PM

please shutdown all miners...i have unlocked all accounts.. we have been hacked i repeat we have been hacked..am so sorry a linux user just stole all our KGC in our wallets ........please shutdown all miners

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

"mayday mayday we have been hacked i repeat we have been hacked"

we are not on a boat

this happens when a shepherd play to do a developer... no log ip from hacker, no traceroute, only info is linux user. (80% of bitcointalk user). I'm pissing off laughs

Sometimes people who no one imagined could do certain things, those who do things that no one can imagine.
tutakamime_a (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:06:50 PM

please shutdown all miners...i have unlocked all accounts.. we have been hacked i repeat we have been hacked..am so sorry a linux user just stole all our KGC in our wallets ........please shutdown all miners

"mayday mayday we have been hacked i repeat we have been hacked"

we are not on a boat

this happens when a shepherd play to do a developer... no log ip from hacker, no traceroute, only info is linux user. (80% of bitcointalk user). I'm pissing off laughs
lol.... This jerk s still here..... Lol.. Who said I did not have hackers ip😂😂😂😂 I see your just  a terrible  bug trynna talk Shit about  my coin and get interest down.... Good luck with that.... Everyone has a starting  point  this is mine... So let me be........ Bye bye

Your the only one talking  Shit about  my coin.... Not like when you started  Goshencoin  you had a wallet  immediately...... So I really  don't get all the point  for your hate..... Or is it cause I told you to to Fuck off from my ANN... Well am terribly  sorry  about  that... But FUCK Off.
bitfawkes

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:11:48 PM

You're the only person I know that is been hacked in 12 hours from introducing project... It seems that your start point is pretty close to the end point. but this is just my personal opinion. and stop to bark please... kick me out of here if you are able... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

And if you have the ip what is the reason you don't public it? this is the way when someone is hacked... Maybe you're starting a new collection and you want to keep it just for you. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

tutakamime_a (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:23:57 PM

You're the only person I know that is been hacked in 12 hours from introducing project... It seems that your start point is pretty close to the end point. but this is just my personal opinion. and stop to bark please... kick me out of here if you are able... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

And if you have the ip what is the reason you don't public it? this is the way when someone is hacked... Maybe you're starting a new collection and you want to keep it just for you. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
.. What the point  of publicizing  his ip..... Not like it going to magically  bring back the coins lost..... Besides  majority  of coins lost belonged to Ganjaman..... And we've settled  so what your point.
bitfawkes

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:38:43 PM

Of course you do not know that ip can be added to the blacklist so other people will not attacked. you benefits of community but don't help it. My point is just let you lower the crest, yesterday you discovered internet, the day before electricity, today the blockchain and you're putting yourself already like an expert. I'm leaving this post, I suffer of incontinence talking about this Grin Grin Grin Grin. still pissing off due laughs.

Cryptoprogrammer

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:39:16 PM

Been watching  your coin for sometimebnow and interest piqed , I say you will get lot lot of people to like coin if you give us windows  wallet,  but in meantime  good job handle  things  that been  happening.

Bitfawkers  cut slack to dev he still has lot to learn,  like you said you created  your first coin  to know how things will go. This is first  coin to him his clearly  newbie  member  so lets give him benefit  if doubt

@dev  which exchange  will kongcoin hit.
bitfawkes

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:48:04 PM

Been watching  your coin for sometimebnow and interest piqed , I say you will get lot lot of people to like coin if you give us windows  wallet,  but in meantime  good job handle  things  that been  happening.

Bitfawkers  cut slack to dev he still has lot to learn,  like you said you created  your first coin  to know how things will go. This is first  coin to him his clearly  newbie  member  so lets give him benefit  if doubt

@dev  which exchange  will kongcoin hit.

I was and I'm flying low. when people helped me I thanks infinite, not like him kidding developers offering 10 $ for work or saying bullshit about double account, offtopics posts... so this is my funny, to see people dieing slowly behind her own shit.

bitfawkes

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:49:56 PM

can all of you have a good night, I laugh enough for today.

tutakamime_a (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:53:51 PM

Of course you do not know that ip can be added to the blacklist so other people will not attacked. you benefits of community but don't help it. My point is just let you lower the crest, yesterday you discovered internet, the day before electricity, today the blockchain and you're putting yourself already like an expert. I'm leaving this post, I suffer of incontinence talking about this Grin Grin Grin Grin. still pissing off due laughs.
Been watching  your coin for sometimebnow and interest piqed , I say you will get lot lot of people to like coin if you give us windows  wallet,  but in meantime  good job handle  things  that been  happening.

Bitfawkers  cut slack to dev he still has lot to learn,  like you said you created  your first coin  to know how things will go. This is first  coin to him his clearly  newbie  member  so lets give him benefit  if doubt

@dev  which exchange  will kongcoin hit.
windows  wallet  is in the works....... Currently  submitted request  to a couple of well known  exchanges .. Just stay  glued to thread.. Thanks

I was and I'm flying low. when people helped me I thanks infinite, not like him kidding developers offering 10 $ for work or saying bullshit about double account, offtopics posts... so this is my funny, to see people dieing slowly behind her own shit.
lol... Don't get me wrong.. I did not offer  "developers"  $10.. I offered  only you $10..cauee I knew you were not the one that did your coin.... And am sure you were gonna tell me an out rageous price so I ticked you off the idea from start.... And I said all I said.. Cause you seemed  to be feeling  all high  and mighty  that you have your coin on an exchange  and that it has windows  wallet
bitfawkes

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:03:59 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2017, 03:07:01 AM by bitfawkes

bullshit... I asked 0.2 btc. if it is out range build a wallet with cow skin. you've been all day to say what I did and linking posts, in a place to say thanks for time I did spend for you. here the problem is not me but you and what are you promising or how you are trying to reach your purpose. you was offering 10$ to all developers as you did to me, otherwise you already got a windows wallet. and this is the reason I'm trolling you, cause you have not respect for people taking advantage of the kindness of others. I showed proof of what I say and what you are, a crappy man believing that people are working free for him. Go to clean shep asses is better.

tutakamime_a (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:16:52 PM

bullshit... you've been all day to say what I did and linking posts, in a place to say thanks for time I did spend for you. here the problem is not me but you and what are you promising or how you are trying to reach your purpose. you was offering 10$ to all developers as you did to me, otherwise you already got a windows wallet. and this is the reason I'm trolling you, cause you have not respect for people taking advantage of the kindness of others. I showed proof of what I say and what you are, a crappy man believing that people are working free for him. Go to clean shep asses is better.
lol.. Thank God you know your a troll.... BTW I never  met any other  devs..... Ganjaman  and I are the only ones  working  on Windows  wallet... And it's not like we don't have one...... We just  don't have one to release  to the public  that does not have errors  yet......... Incase  you don't believe let me make an ANN

IF THERE ARE ANY  WINDOWS WALLET  DEVELOPERS I SPOKE TO OFFERING  10$ AS PAYMENT  APART FROM THIS TROLL  PLEASE SPEAK UP... THANKS YOU.
bitfawkes

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:01:53 PM

http://pasteboard.co/2o0Iok2Y1.png

Here your windows wallet compiled by me in the meantime you was barking on my telegram account. 46 minuts
Thanks for giving me a reason to learn how to compile in windows.

have a nice night.

tutakamime_a (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:04:15 PM

http://pasteboard.co/2o0Iok2Y1.png

Here your windows wallet compiled by me in the meantime you was barking on my telegram account. 46 minuts

have a nice night.
so if you've compiled it and you don't wanna.. Share it... Or guide with proper  stepz.... Then fine... Have it to yourself  and have a nice night..... Or do you expect  me to run to you begging  for forgiveness
bitfawkes

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:07:20 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 11:24:53 PM by bitfawkes

*so if you've compiled it and you don't wanna.. Share it... Or guide with proper  **stepz.... Then fine... Have it to yourself  and have a nice night..... ***Or do you expect  me to run to you begging  for forgiveness

*I just did it to show you... IF YOU WANT IT PAY IT FUCKING GREEDY.
my work is not free for people like you.

**learn to speak

*** I like enemies, more enemies, more honor.

sorry but my time for funny is really over now. Have a nice wallet Huh ops Huh this sounds me like a dejavù!

and say me thanks for people I'm bringing here, more than 3000 visiting, you're convinced they came to see your great job, I think they are pissing off like me to see your patetic show.

tutakamime_a (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:48:30 PM

*so if you've compiled it and you don't wanna.. Share it... Or guide with proper  **stepz.... Then fine... Have it to yourself  and have a nice night..... ***Or do you expect  me to run to you begging  for forgiveness

*I just did it to show you... IF YOU WANT IT PAY IT FUCKING GREEDY.
my work is not free for people like you.

**learn to speak

*** I like enemies, more enemies, more honor.

sorry but my time for funny is really over now. Have a nice wallet Huh ops Huh this sounds me like a dejavù!

and say me thanks for people I'm bringing here, more than 3000 visiting, you're convinced they came to see your great job, I think they are pissing off like me to see your patetic show.

... Lol.. I already  had 2000 views  before you Began your trolling... And I speak way better than you fam!.. The only thing  dey will be pissed of with is the fact that am spending  time replying  you
bitfawkes

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:00:38 AM

... Lol..*I already  had 2000 views  before you Began your trolling... **And I speak way better than you fam!.. ***The only thing  dey will be pissed of with is the fact that am spending  time replying  you

* Then thanks me for others 1200
** The only competence you are better than me is to put inside people or stuff offtopic, my family is all right, not your problem.
*** please be original don't copy even posts to me and dey don't will laughs of you Grin Grin Grin

tutakamime_a (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:03:53 AM

... Lol..*I already  had 2000 views  before you Began your trolling... **And I speak way better than you fam!.. ***The only thing  dey will be pissed of with is the fact that am spending  time replying  you

* Then thanks me for others 1200
** The only competence you are better than me is to put inside people or stuff offtopic, my family is all right, not your problem.
*** please be original don't copy even posts to me and dey don't will laughs of you Grin Grin Grin
What are you saying 😂😂😂😂... I was never  referring  to your family........ I did not copy  your  coin  your Ann or anything  made by you... And the only  thing  I'll beg you for is to please let me be!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: