Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:41:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]-Kongcoin: A New Alternate Cryptocurrency.  (Read 11933 times)
bitfawkes

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 09:57:36 PM

Extreme sadness for facts happened, I'm not happy and I'm not laughing for stealed coins. Most people have tried to help you but you have not been able to take advice.  Who is the cause of his evil, cry himself.

Sometimes people who no one imagined could do certain things, those who do things that no one can imagine.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vginacoindev

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 10:12:52 PM

I would of used my college money for college not gambling like this.  It was funny at first, but you just keep getting screwed over and over again.  Although that seems to be the new scam here "i lost the premine" "coin was hacked" maybe you are that unlucky....

why cant you stick to protocol and have a standard, for the most part secure, wallet  you make all this bullshit, of course someone is gonna find their way in.  You will never succeed with so much crap you try to do yourself and have no idea.

My suggestion to you is to abandon this kong coin fiasco.  Go to wallet builders or the cryptochat or cryptolife.  order yourself a coin with no or very little premine.   get a windows wallet and easily compilable source and start over.  Keep it simple stupid.
tutakamime_a (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:24:04 PM

I would of used my college money for college not gambling like this.  It was funny at first, but you just keep getting screwed over and over again.  Although that seems to be the new scam here "i lost the premine" "coin was hacked" maybe you are that unlucky....

why cant you stick to protocol and have a standard, for the most part secure, wallet  you make all this bullshit, of course someone is gonna find their way in.  You will never succeed with so much crap you try to do yourself and have no idea.

My suggestion to you is to abandon this kong coin fiasco.  Go to wallet builders or the cryptochat or cryptolife.  order yourself a coin with no or very little premine.   get a windows wallet and easily compilable source and start over.  Keep it simple stupid.
no thank  you... Am sticking  with my coin till very end...... Coin does not have issues  just.... Web wallet that has......... And we'll now... Uve got your windows  and Linux  wallet... So until everything  is fixed  on web wallet.. Be using  other wallets

Lol..  I should use wallet  builders  the premine 😂😂😂.... That's as low as a Dev can go
vginacoindev

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 11:18:40 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2017, 12:01:48 AM by vginacoindev

I would of used my college money for college not gambling like this.  It was funny at first, but you just keep getting screwed over and over again.  Although that seems to be the new scam here "i lost the premine" "coin was hacked" maybe you are that unlucky....

why cant you stick to protocol and have a standard, for the most part secure, wallet  you make all this bullshit, of course someone is gonna find their way in.  You will never succeed with so much crap you try to do yourself and have no idea.

My suggestion to you is to abandon this kong coin fiasco.  Go to wallet builders or the cryptochat or cryptolife.  order yourself a coin with no or very little premine.   get a windows wallet and easily compilable source and start over.  Keep it simple stupid.
no thank  you... Am sticking  with my coin till very end...... Coin does not have issues  just.... Web wallet that has......... And we'll now... Uve got your windows  and Linux  wallet... So until everything  is fixed  on web wallet.. Be using  other wallets

Lol..  I should use wallet  builders  the premine 😂😂😂.... That's as low as a Dev can go

Everyone but the hacker has tried to help you, you wanna be a real captain and go down with your sinking ship, bon voyage mofo . . . it's failed . . if i spent my college money on this i would be looking for a way to recover fast . . other people's advice is usually best.

Anyways, i've got way more kongs than were ever stolen.  why dont i give them to you, you smarten the fuck up and get your shit together.  I'm out of this project.  Your a spoiled brat that thought this was gonna be easy money.  easy enough to gamble your education on.  chose your friends better, ganjamans shit coin is sinking because he cant hold it up, now he looks like an idiot for trying to sell 10$ coins people can get for 25 cents . .

Be diplomatic in your posts, no one feels sorry for a sucker who didn't make it.  Especially with alot of dev's playing the broke card lately . . no money, crowdfund, ico, i was hacked, coins were stolen . .  . . .

if only an admin stole your stuff, check your admins

bitfawkes

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:19:28 AM

vgina 2 question...
are you from italy?
are you a girl?

Sometimes people who no one imagined could do certain things, those who do things that no one can imagine.
vginacoindev

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 12:48:39 AM

vgina 2 question...
are you from italy?
are you a girl?

I'm from Brampton, Ontario Canada.
I know twitter is pink but I am a male.

Pink is the theme cuz aren't all Vgina's pink inside !!!
vginacoindev

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 01:02:17 AM

I have a friend whose Italian, maybe you know him
bitfawkes

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:36:28 AM

And no comments from them about Vginacoin? Cheesy

vginacoindev

Everyone Loves Vgina

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 02:46:12 AM

And no comments from them about Vginacoin? Cheesy

him and his wife are pretty wild, if i wasn't there when his first kid was born i would of assumed the kid came out, jumped into his dad's arms and started poking him in the forehead saying "how do you like it"

tutakamime_a (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:39:24 AM

I would of used my college money for college not gambling like this.  It was funny at first, but you just keep getting screwed over and over again.  Although that seems to be the new scam here "i lost the premine" "coin was hacked" maybe you are that unlucky....

why cant you stick to protocol and have a standard, for the most part secure, wallet  you make all this bullshit, of course someone is gonna find their way in.  You will never succeed with so much crap you try to do yourself and have no idea.

My suggestion to you is to abandon this kong coin fiasco.  Go to wallet builders or the cryptochat or cryptolife.  order yourself a coin with no or very little premine.   get a windows wallet and easily compilable source and start over.  Keep it simple stupid.
no thank  you... Am sticking  with my coin till very end...... Coin does not have issues  just.... Web wallet that has......... And we'll now... Uve got your windows  and Linux  wallet... So until everything  is fixed  on web wallet.. Be using  other wallets

Lol..  I should use wallet  builders  the premine 😂😂😂.... That's as low as a Dev can go

Everyone but the hacker has tried to help you, you wanna be a real captain and go down with your sinking ship, bon voyage mofo . . . it's failed . . if i spent my college money on this i would be looking for a way to recover fast . . other people's advice is usually best.

Anyways, i've got way more kongs than were ever stolen.  why dont i give them to you, you smarten the fuck up and get your shit together.  I'm out of this project.  Your a spoiled brat that thought this was gonna be easy money.  easy enough to gamble your education on.  chose your friends better, ganjamans shit coin is sinking because he cant hold it up, now he looks like an idiot for trying to sell 10$ coins people can get for 25 cents . .

Be diplomatic in your posts, no one feels sorry for a sucker who didn't make it.  Especially with alot of dev's playing the broke card lately . . no money, crowdfund, ico, i was hacked, coins were stolen . .  . . .

if only an admin stole your stuff, check your admins

sure if you want  to help  out and give  me your coins why not
tutakamime_a (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:42:51 AM

Please  all members  that had their  coins stolen  in web wallet  kindly  drop your windows wallet  address.... So you can be compensated accordinly

Regards 
Tutakamime Aritomomei
Romiraz362

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:00:05 AM

Please  all members  that had their  coins stolen  in web wallet  kindly  drop your windows wallet  address.... So you can be compensated accordinly

Regards 
Tutakamime Aritomomei
K9pErcuDqAXXpDUbZTkKSxuoufu8oLY3wT

center]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         █████████████████████████▄   
       ███████                 ██████
     ██████                      ██████
    █████      ███████████▄        ████
   ████      █████████████▀         ████
  ████      █████            ██      ████
 █████     ████     ▄▄▄      ███     ████
 █████     ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ██████    ████      ███
  ████     █████   ▀▀▀▀     ████     ████
  ████      █████            ██      ████
   ████      █████████████▄         ████
    █████      ███████████▀        ████
     ██████                       ████
       ██████
         ██████████████████████▄
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SKYFchain
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:02:52 AM

Regards 
Tutakamime Aritomomei

i dont have stolen coins but I need some.  Grin
tutakamime_a (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:30:47 AM

Regards 
Tutakamime Aritomomei

i dont have stolen coins but I need some.  Grin
join bounty campaign... Will be launched  in 8 hours..... Thanks for support

Romiraz362  your coins will  be sent  accordingly.. Thanks alot
tutakamime_a (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 09:47:22 AM

Quick question .... Should I start  bounties here.. Or I should  create  a new thread for that.?
tutakamime_a (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:31:32 PM

Kongcoin  back.. Up on coinmarketcap.com!
worgon12

Activity: 427
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:49:58 PM

Pump N Dead

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:59:05 PM

honestly this trading site doesnt look good in the eyes. Plus its not mobilized, design looks crap.  Grin
tutakamime_a (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:23:34 PM

honestly this trading site doesnt look good in the eyes. Plus its not mobilized, design looks crap.  Grin
Lol.... Coin listed  on tradesat  for voting  go vote.. It will be included  in bounties
tutakamime_a (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 09:39:04 PM

Bounties  section  added.......

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1913125.new#new
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: