Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:24:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling $1,243 BTC-E E-Code(or multiple smaller amounts)  (Read 1841 times)
txmasut (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Vantacor

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2013, 06:02:00 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2013, 06:49:00 PM by txmasut

I am buying some more equipment and want to see if anyone wants any E-codes to save me fees.

BTC-E = $1,243

Let me know how you can pay.  No scammers...I will only go second if you have been here a long time and can show how your method is legit.

I have made many trades for past BTC-E Codes along with Many coin trades from one to another.

Looking to get a bank transfer or something similar for no risk.  But I am open to offers.

Vantacor Mining Store
Amazon.com Mining Store
BTC-1488ZE5vUFxUbxNLdcQoaHQkx1qxYXPgNM LTC-Le9LVJKz5bu2prQicazidFmSDo3ucTSX81 Rep Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=200743.msg2095050#msg2095050

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Oldsport

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 06:54:56 AM

I am buying some more equipment and want to see if anyone wants any E-codes to save me fees.

BTC-E = $987.75182701

MTGOX = $491.47956, can convert to BTC and sell.

Let me know how you can pay.  No scammers...I will only go second unless you have been here a long time and can show how your method is legit.

Bank Transfer/ Western Union?

skyrater

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 06:57:33 AM

i am ready to help with the BTC-E code.
Can send you long and very good references.

I can pay with Bank transfer (EU and UK) or Paypal (worldwide).
PM-me for details!
txmasut (OP)

Vantacor

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2013, 07:02:41 AM

BTC-E = $987.75182701

Let me know how you can pay.  No scammers...I will only go second unless you have been here a long time and can show how your method is legit.

Yes, we'd accept either.

Vantacor Mining Store
Amazon.com Mining Store
BTC-1488ZE5vUFxUbxNLdcQoaHQkx1qxYXPgNM LTC-Le9LVJKz5bu2prQicazidFmSDo3ucTSX81 Rep Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=200743.msg2095050#msg2095050
Oldsport

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 07:09:28 AM

BTC-E = $987.75182701

Let me know how you can pay.  No scammers...I will only go second unless you have been here a long time and can show how your method is l egit.

Yes, we'd accept either.

Private Messaged.

Edit: I'm looking to buy the entire BTC-E balance.

Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 07:34:19 AM

Would take the whole BTCE for paypal.

My reputation is outstanding:
Over $6000 in Amazon Gift Codes: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=62361.0
Over 700 BTC bought with paypal / paxum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=96578.0
Many funds lent to other members https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=97764.0
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 04:51:18 PM

Please consider selling us your btc-e codes or ltc or btc. When customers sell us btc-e codes or digital currencies we sell them out to hundreds of accounts. We sell to people that no one else will sell too and are doing our best to help grow the community. Thanks
skyrater

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 05:59:15 PM

Please consider selling us your btc-e codes or ltc or btc. When customers sell us btc-e codes or digital currencies we sell them out to hundreds of accounts. We sell to people that no one else will sell too and are doing our best to help grow the community. Thanks

not sure I understand this.
Why selling the btc-e codes to you rather than the the first person making a good offer would be 'good for the community'?
A community grows when people behave fairly.
You have made an offer which should certainly be considered, but only after all the ones made previous to yours...
If I make a fair offer 10 hours or so before yours, I feel totally unjust reading such spam and false comments, which I invite you to delete.

My offer stands as second in the list and am sure I can make a better (personal) use of the btc-e rather than someone reselling.
shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 06:08:56 PM

Why selling the btc-e codes to you rather than the the first person making a good offer would be 'good for the community'?
You have made an offer which should certainly be considered, but only after all the ones made previous to yours...
If I make a fair offer 10 hours or so before yours, I feel totally unjust reading such spam and untruth comments, which I invite you to delete.

My offer stands as second in the list and am sure I will make a better (personal) use of the btc-e rather than resell as some other suggest.

skyrater -

While I agree with you that seller should likely choose the best offer made (not in terms of when who posted, but best amount offered), what sublime stated is not incorrect. For example, sublime buys btc with btc-e exchange rate, if you offer mt.gox rate, you automatically beat him. On the other hand, he is certainly doing a great job in growing the community for cryptocurrencies - both btc and ltc - I can vouch for that. If you want, visit the facebook page in his sig, and see through the post.

I have bought from sublime many times, and he does ha fantastic job in trying to satisfy small scale players and newbies - who otherwise did not have a chance. If this is was just for profit, he could just sell the whole amount to max or fastest bidder, which he never does, and instead takes on the burden to communicate with many people, who will buy in small quantities.

Expansion of community is the best possible way to increase value of you holdings in btc/ltc - it serves both yourself and the community.

There is no untruth in the statement he made.
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 07:20:08 PM

If I make a fair offer 10 hours or so before yours, I feel totally unjust reading such spam and false comments, which I invite you to delete.

My offer stands as second in the list and am sure I can make a better (personal) use of the btc-e rather than someone reselling.

I have no idea what the other buyers would do I am just telling you that if you sell to me I will bring new customers to btc-e and more money into the market.

Most others just hoard coins i sell them to the general public for paypal.
louong

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 08:02:58 PM

PMed you. Also created a thread here to regularly buy BTC-E USD Codes, payment methods & credibility/feedback:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=187169.0

Bitcoin Tips Accepted: 17r5ebmU2JDqEuEfWkWzJ9TkShS1MqTJYH
skyrater

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 08:21:17 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2013, 08:41:41 PM by skyrater

Most others just hoard coins i sell them to the general public for paypal.

I don't know others, but certainly I will not accept someone selling for a profit self-proclaming an evangelist of a community to convince others to sell him codes/coins.

I am sorry but trading, which is what you do, while legitimate, is certainly not a charitable act.
Anyone buying btc-e codes has in mind to use that exchange (also the people you sell to after adding your own profit....), so there is absolutely ZERO additional help to the community from your commercial trading. Those trading with a profit are simply additional apparata adding to the overall cost and complexity of the network (you are like a small branch of a classic banking model of money channelling).
In my view in an efficient system these branches should DISAPPEAR. (and they would also on this network if the exchanges would allow fairer in/out mechanisms with less expensive fees).

I have nothing against you trading or others accumulating coins.
But you have to present what you do fairly and stop.

skyrater

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 08:30:39 PM

PMed you. Also created a thread here to regularly buy BTC-E USD Codes....

I shall mention that there are a number of people offering this BTC-E codes buying in order to allow a smoother and easier in/out mechanism for traders to/from the BTC-E exchange. For example this is what I offer:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=189340.0

My policy is:
no-one should profit from what should be free in the first place (in my view) i.e. the access to a market for all to exchange money for coins. This is why I offer 100 USD/GBP/EUR for 100 BTC-E codes.

Getting in and out of the market should not be a difficult/expensive step to anyone.
It is the market that should decide the price and not the companies eating the entry/exit points with large fees!

skyrater

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 08:46:35 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2013, 08:57:55 PM by skyrater

Real simple retard i sell to people who couldnt put thier money in the market other wise that is what truely grows a market new people entering it.

Well, not only you falsely present your commercial activity as a charitable act, but also insult others....

In the specific case of btc-e codes, they simply would not have reason to exist if BTC-e allowed fair in/out mechanisms (for example if there was a zero cost bank-wire option I would NOT look for codes here).
In a good system additional costs or barrier to entry the market need to disappear and usually do disappear with increased competition.

Your commercial trading does NOTHING to help anyone, as where you can buy, any of your customers can buy and cheaper (as they don't have to pay for your profits).
shibaji

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 08:48:22 PM

Looks like my explanation about sumblime to skyrater had no effect ?!
skyrater

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 08:56:41 PM

skyrater -

While I agree with you that seller should likely choose the best offer made (not in terms of when who posted, but best amount offered), what sublime stated is not incorrect. For example, sublime buys btc with btc-e exchange rate, if you offer mt.gox rate, you automatically beat him. On the other hand, he is certainly doing a great job in growing the community for cryptocurrencies - both btc and ltc - I can vouch for that. If you want, visit the facebook page in his sig, and see through the post.

I have bought from sublime many times, and he does ha fantastic job in trying to satisfy small scale players and newbies - who otherwise did not have a chance. If this is was just for profit, he could just sell the whole amount to max or fastest bidder, which he never does, and instead takes on the burden to communicate with many people, who will buy in small quantities.

Expansion of community is the best possible way to increase value of you holdings in btc/ltc - it serves both yourself and the community.

There is no untruth in the statement he made.

Sorry for the late answer.
While I do understand some people help the forum grow or take some extra time to help others, I DO NOT accept that they try and use this as a way to direct businesses/trading in their hands or that they insult other people (like has been done to me) that point out this is a totally UNFAIR mechanism and should not be used in commercial transactions.

For BTC-e codes, I feel that for the benefit of a community if I had to choose a single person buying them or a reseller buying it, I certainly see more advantages in the single person buying it rather than the reseller, as this kills a (frankly useless) ring of the chain  and helps a more direct entry/exit of that single person in the market.

shibaji

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 09:09:46 PM

or that they insult other people (like has been done to me)

I agree 100% on that. Sublime is unnecessarily aggressive at times - which is bad, and unjustified, but he is a good guy. Since he accepts paypal payment, he has been target of unwarranted badmouthing and taunting from established forum members, which again, is bad. So understand his side of story, as he has to face constant skepticism and defent them, but yes, name calling is not good in most of the cases.

I hope things settle between you two. Go connect with him in FB and you will agree with me. It is fine that he makes a little profit - but in turn he certainly is giving back a lot to expand awareness of btc/ltc.
txmasut (OP)

Vantacor

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2013, 09:33:50 PM

Fun arguments, lol Smiley

Most of this is sold, still have $500 left I'm trying to figure out the best way to get out of Mt.Gox.

Will also have more everyday for trade in different formats, have to pay the electric bills, lol.

Vantacor Mining Store
Amazon.com Mining Store
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 09:43:53 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2013, 10:02:39 PM by sublime5447

Sorry I know I am an asshole I just cant help it. But I dont BS and you always know where I stand. I removed the comment.
shibaji

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 09:49:36 PM

Fun arguments, lol Smiley

Most of this is sold, still have $500 left I'm trying to figure out the best way to get out of Mt.Gox.

Will also have more everyday for trade in different formats, have to pay the electric bills, lol.

Quickest way out of gox is convert to btc and transfer. If you have coinbase (if you are in US), transfer btc there and cash out - or sell btc here in the forum - lots of takers - but be careful.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: