Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:54:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling $1,243 BTC-E E-Code(or multiple smaller amounts)  (Read 1844 times)
skyrater

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 09:59:29 PM

Fun arguments, lol Smiley

Most of this is sold, still have $500 left I'm trying to figure out the best way to get out of Mt.Gox.

Will also have more everyday for trade in different formats, have to pay the electric bills, lol.

If you believe in a real p2p model where commercial brokers are cut-out, then simply take out some BTC-e codes (which is free to do) and exchange it here.

I used the word exchange (and not sell) as I honestly believe that this step you are thinking about should not exist on this bank-less network... the in/out fees that they have created is simply due to profit-making organisations, which are not providing good services and are taking far too high fees.

Certainly I would recommend not to give it to profit-making resellers... but to exchange with real peers that have only an interest to enter the exchange and not to resell once more at an higher profit what you give them!

shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 10:03:15 PM

Certainly I would recommend not to give it to profit-making resellers... but to exchange with real peers that have only an interest to enter the exchange and not to resell once more at an higher profit what you give them!

I am now tired of hearing this argument. How do you prove that you are not going to resale them elsewhere other than your words ? Only because sublime told he is distributing elsewhere, you are on his ass. You stand at par with anyone else here, and whether you resell or take a dump on it is no one else's business.

You can be another scammer as well - and you have nothing to prove other than your words. When you show you are credible, by doing transactions with other - congratulations - you are still at par with others - all re-sellers, all hoarders and all saints in this forum.

Get over it.
skyrater

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 10:11:58 PM

I am now tired of hearing this argument. How do you prove that you are not going to resale them elsewhere other than your words ? Only because sublime told he is distributing elsewhere, you are on his ass. You stand at par with anyone else here, and whether you resell or take a dump on it is no one else's business.

You can be another scammer as well - and you have nothing to prove other than your words. When you show you are credible, by doing transactions with other - congratulations - you are still at par with others - all re-sellers, all hoarders and all saints in this forum.

Get over it.

I have given a suggestion to a person who asked it.
What's your problem? If you don't agree with it, simply don't read it.

I have credentials on my back that most people here around will never get in all their lives and can give to anyone who might be entering into an exchange or sale with me. And be calm: I am NOT a profit-making shark.
My idea is simply trying to buy some (limited) amount of LTC and PPC for myself as a small side investment to keep on a PC for a few years just in case they become mainstream. But also due to this sort of sharks I have now encountered a huge barrier to a simple entry i the market.... My hope is that things improve in the future and we can all buy and sell coins in an open and fair market without having to pay big transfer in/out fees or having to fight for a code.
shibaji

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 10:15:33 PM

I have given a suggestion to a person who asked it.
What's your problem? If you don't agree with it, simply don't read it.

I have credentials on my back that most people here around will never get in all their lives and can give to anyone who might be entering into an exchange or sale with me.

Yeah, right.

And be calm: I am NOT a profit-making shark.
My idea is simply trying to buy some (limited) amount of LTC and PPC for myself as a small side investment to keep on a PC for a few years just in case they become mainstream. But also due to this sort of sharks I have now encountered a huge barrier to a simple entry i the market.... My hope is that things improve and we can buy and sell coins without having to pay big transfer in/out fees or to fight for a code.

So you are a long time profit making shark instead of a short timer ? What's wrong with profits again ?  Grin
louong

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 10:25:45 PM

Can we all calm down? Cool

By the way, I am still looking buy BTC-E USD Codes with a variety of payment methods. Will also pay 2% premium. Smooth and no drama.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=187169.0

Bitcoin Tips Accepted: 17r5ebmU2JDqEuEfWkWzJ9TkShS1MqTJYH
skyrater

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 10:27:55 PM

So you are a long time profit making shark instead of a short timer ? What's wrong with profits again ?  Grin

At present these sharks are ruining people and frauding many. These ruin the network and the credibility of a p2p honest model.

I can guarantee I have put a lot of request for buying around 100 LTC. Tonight I received a proposal from someone calling himself 'mate'.
He proposed that I buy 100 LTC at 5.88 USD each (3.90 GBP). I am not joking.
This is what happens when the market has some entry barriers that make difficult/not free a direct entry on the exchange.

I have nothing against a reasonable profit, like the 0.2% commission that BTC-e is taking. That is fair.
But when someone asks 80% more than the current exchange price then I see real danger (and I guarantee it is not an isolated case....).
Honestly there are too many people here around who pretend making a high living on the back of this p2p coin model and effectively attempting to defraud other people.... profit is nice when it is based on an even increase of value of what we have (and even more if we really help this increase), but is unacceptable to me when it is stealing from others (+80% price request is stealing to me).

shibaji

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 10:34:21 PM

At present these sharks are ruining people and frauding many. These ruin the network and the credibility of a p2p honest model.

I can guarantee I have put a lot of request for buying around 100 LTC. Tonight I received a proposal from someone calling himself 'mate'.
He proposed that I buy 100 LTC at 5.88 USD each (3.90 GBP). I am not joking.
This is what happens when the market has some entry barriers that make difficult/not free a direct entry on the exchange.

I have nothing against a reasonable profit, like the 0.2% commission that BTC-e is taking. That is fair.
But when someone asks 80% more than the current exchange price then I see real danger (and I guarantee it is not an isolated case....).
Honestly there are too many people here around who pretend making a high living on the back of this p2p coin model and effectively attempting to defraud other people.... profit is nice when it is based on an even increase of value of what we have (and even more if we really help this increase), but is unacceptable to me when it is stealing from others (+80% price request is stealing to me).

Look for ways and you will find it. Everyone was a newbie at one time, and worked their way up. If you are in USA, sign up with coinbase, buy BTC, transfer to btc-e and buy LTC. I have done the same. Also, be friend with sublime and buy from him at reasonable rate - I assure you.

If you are in EU, things are easier - you can fund online money almost instantly as far as I know - no ACH / cash deposit needed.

I even used bitinstant !

Don't whine - use the ways you already have. If you want prepared food - of course - you will need to pay premium - and this is not only here - in every trade in the World.
skyrater

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 10:44:24 PM

Look for ways and you will find it. Everyone was a newbie at one time, and worked their way up. If you are in USA, sign up with coinbase, buy BTC, transfer to btc-e and buy LTC. I have done the same. Also, be friend with sublime and buy from him at reasonable rate - I assure you.

If you are in EU, things are easier - you can fund online money almost instantly as far as I know - no ACH / cash deposit needed.

I even used bitinstant !

Don't whine - use the ways you already have. If you want prepared food - of course - you will need to pay premium - and this is not only here - in every trade in the World.

No, I am sorry but we live in different worlds. I am prepared to pay some commissions but not the 20%+ that I see everywhere here around. That is astonishing and incredible to me.

And for the BTC-e funding money: I am sorry but I see it differently.
I live in UK and I could not find and easy and cheap method to fund BTC-e. The only one I see is via okpay, which is anyway taking 2% of any transaction and is sloooooooow (5-10 days).

This is why I look for BTC-e codes and why I see anyway necessary to push a p2p (and not p2reseller) exchange model that helps everyone in and out with zero costs (and zero profits).
The market should be the battleground and not the market entry(funding) /exit (withdrawal)
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 10:52:31 PM

You can buy coins from me with paypal at 6 percent above btc-e spot price. If you can verify your account. I offer a service and work hard for my customers you are crying about unfair price and the speed of transactions. I fix those problems at a risk to my self for a reasonable profit margin.

You say you want less barriers to entry.. me too that is why I started my service. 
shibaji

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 11:08:08 PM

Go on skyrater - take on sublime's offer - or is it too much for you ?
skyrater

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 11:44:08 PM

Regardless of the price (6% fee is not low to my standards), I still am convinced that in a p2p coin model everyone should have free access to the market and be able to decide when/at what price/if buying, with no expensive brokers in the middle.

So for the moment, I will continue my attempts to get my money into btc-e with no fees ....

Anyone wishing to exchange their BTC-e codes for cash can contact me!
shibaji

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 11:51:12 PM

Regardless of the price (6% fee is not low to my standards), I still am convinced that in a p2p coin model everyone should have free access to the market and be able to decide when/at what price/if buying, with no expensive brokers in the middle.

So for the moment, I will continue my attempts to get my money into btc-e with no fees ....

Cool - good luck with that.

In the meantime, whoever contacts skyrater - just do not send your code first - or use escrow - things do not seem very right -

1. Stir up idealistic discussion
2. Refuse to use proven route for the sake of delay
3. Want immediate transaction, but afraid to pay even 6% fee
4. Want to exchange money despite above

Whoever is the seller, use your judgement.
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 12:05:50 AM

He hasnt messaged me I was thinking things were starting to look a pretty scammy too.
Either that or i was right in the first place... the guy is a retard.

skyrater

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 06:09:45 AM

He hasnt messaged me I was thinking things were starting to look a pretty scammy too.
Either that or i was right in the first place... the guy is a retard.

First of all: stop insulting people in a public forum.
Normally you should have been BANNED already and I don't understand why moderators here around allow such rubbish.

Second thing: you continue to push your commercial activity as if it was GOLD.
And you insult anyone who does not accept to pay your 6% fee.
This is revolting.  A profiting trader insulting someone not accepting to pay large profits....

Regarding myself: I have said and repeat. I have credentials that most people will never have in their all life.
And certainly these will not be touched by your insults. If you don't believe me, sell me coins at an acceptable price and I will send you my cv and a copy of one of my books.....

If you want to sell coins to me, the price I can accept (also via pm) is like btc-e +1% and I will buy immediately.
And if you have a UK or EU bank account, I am ready to pay FIRST, so you don't claim you have a business risk to cover etc.  
skyrater

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 06:16:37 AM

In the meantime, whoever contacts skyrater - just do not send your code first - or use escrow - things do not seem very right -

What you and your friend sublime are doing is simply criminal.
You think you have the full control of the market and everyone who does not accept your prices will have to be beaten.

I am afraid but you guys have a totally distorted reality.... come back down to earth in the real world.
In my world poverty is becoming mainstream, most people have difficulty to eat and 6% is an high fee.
People in UK scramble to get a 2% yearly interest on their savings and you talk about 6% spot fee like it was free.
Not in my world unfortunately!

Profiting-sharks like you should be avoided in all avenues.
People like you are ruining the concept behind a p2p free trade.
txmasut (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Vantacor

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2013, 08:59:29 AM

What you and your friend sublime are doing is simply criminal.
You think you have the full control of the market and everyone who does not accept your prices will have to be beaten.

I am afraid but you guys have a totally distorted reality.... come back down to earth in the real world.
In my world poverty is becoming mainstream, most people have difficulty to eat and 6% is an high fee.
People in UK scramble to get a 2% yearly interest on their savings and you talk about 6% spot fee like it was free.
Not in my world unfortunately!

Profiting-sharks like you should be avoided in all avenues.
People like you are ruining the concept behind a p2p free trade.

The problem is that you think that your set of ideals are the correct ones. 6% is not bad at all considering the risk he puts into this venture.  This is as you said, 'free trade' and so let the market decide the going rate.

Vantacor Mining Store
Amazon.com Mining Store
BTC-1488ZE5vUFxUbxNLdcQoaHQkx1qxYXPgNM LTC-Le9LVJKz5bu2prQicazidFmSDo3ucTSX81 Rep Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=200743.msg2095050#msg2095050
txmasut (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Vantacor

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2013, 06:49:23 PM

Have $1,243 I can trade.

Vantacor Mining Store
Amazon.com Mining Store
BTC-1488ZE5vUFxUbxNLdcQoaHQkx1qxYXPgNM LTC-Le9LVJKz5bu2prQicazidFmSDo3ucTSX81 Rep Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=200743.msg2095050#msg2095050
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:47:52 AM

I can buy 400 worth of btc-e funds if it is till available.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: