Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:02:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like the weekly TILT rewards be given based on player balance or rake ranking?
Player balance - 21 (72.4%)
Rake ranking - 8 (27.6%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [TILT] A Poker Player's Cryptocurrency (Main chain is LIVE!)  (Read 40966 times)
cointron

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:42:41 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 06:41:24 AM by mprep

very good ideas, tell me please, If I created account I  have many tickets for the tournament?  thanks

very good ideas, tell me please, If I created account I  have many tickets for the tournament?  thanks.

That's odd.

It is.-

very good ideas, tell me please, If I created account I  have many tickets for the tournament?  thanks

very good ideas, tell me please, If I created account I  have many tickets for the tournament?  thanks.

That's odd.

As I told you @megatilt, open your eyes and protect the project.

You can report users here, you can ask the community to help you.-
megatilt (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 10:54:35 AM

That's odd.

I will. Although i wont know their accounts in the poker room. I can see the duplicate ip addresses though.  Im also asking  the players to be vigilant for suspicious players.

betong

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 02:44:03 AM

nice website. running smoothly even in slow internet connection like mine.

player count is very small, by now logins should be in hundreds if not thousands. "freebies" lol
i think dev's should put in place some sort of referral reward.

betong

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 03:18:19 AM

That's odd.

I will. Although i wont know their accounts in the poker room. I can see the duplicate ip addresses though.  Im also asking  the players to be vigilant for suspicious players.

please dont ban shared ip address. i use shared ip, and the cheater/s most probabaly came from my country.

cointron

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:02:36 AM

@megatilt : Remove that exchange ( https://bitshares.org/wallet/#/market/MEGATILT_OPEN.BTC ) Publicly warn in the trading thread about that scammer ( intelligentidiot / causestud ) and that Tilt has no relation with that thread. Remove the multi account cheaters from the poker site. When that happens, i may return to play there. In the meantime i abstain, my time is valuable.-
megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 04:52:31 AM

@megatilt : Remove that exchange ( https://bitshares.org/wallet/#/market/MEGATILT_OPEN.BTC ) Publicly warn in the trading thread about that scammer ( intelligentidiot / causestud ) and that Tilt has no relation with that thread. Remove the multi account cheaters from the poker site. When that happens, i may return to play there. In the meantime i abstain, my time is valuable.-

Sorry got busy with development. Will address as soon as i can.

cointron

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:12:53 AM

I advise you to take immediate action, as the project is crumbling. For more development, everything that has happened has seriously affected. Take action if you want to save it and know that like this, you will have no choice but to burn 1M tilt, the distribution between cheaters and scammers will not work. No one will want to play there.
I'll be here for another hour, waiting for at least to post a warning in the trading thread and disable that exchange. It will not take more than 5 minutes to do so. If you do not, you will generate serious suspicions.-
megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 05:25:20 AM

I advise you to take immediate action, as the project is crumbling. For more development, everything that has happened has seriously affected. Take action if you want to save it and know that like this, you will have no choice but to burn 1M tilt, the distribution between cheaters and scammers will not work. No one will want to play there.
I'll be here for another hour, waiting for at least to post a warning in the trading thread and disable that exchange. It will not take more than 5 minutes to do so. If you do not, you will generate serious suspicions.-

What do you mean? Can you be more specific? It's easy to accuse but it takes time to prove. Im on mobile and im drving right that's why i cant easily reply. Make your accusations specific and if somebody cheated i can ban them. But i have to be convinced myself also.

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 05:30:05 AM

How is the project crumbling we just barely started? This is just week 2 of 250. Things take time. I wont allow cheaters also. So we are less than 1% of the distribution yet. Im sure things will change a lot when the mainnet goes live.

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 05:32:49 AM

Are you saying someone is trading here? I tried placing a buy order and it was taken. I dont think someone is buying after that so it was just me who bought tilt. It was even just to test.

cointron

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:05:59 AM

Are you saying someone is trading here? I tried placing a buy order and it was taken. I dont think someone is buying after that so it was just me who bought tilt. It was even just to test.

I said what I said, it is written and very clear.-
antaresus

Activity: 117
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:07:12 AM

It is a decentralised exchange. This exchange is a good choice, if anyone wants to trade TILTs right now. I also placed orders there. Must be some identification to protect players from multi accounting, for example, a phone number identification.
megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 09:30:02 AM

It is a decentralised exchange. This exchange is a good choice, if anyone wants to trade TILTs right now. I also placed orders there. Must be some identification to protect players from multi accounting, for example, a phone number identification.

that TILT asset in bitshares is an asset i issue and honor. if someone wins in the poker room and wants to convert it to that asset, it's his choice and no one is stopping him. if someone wants to buy it, no one is also stopping him. what i control is the poker room and i do my best to prevent cheating. if someone cheats in a sophisticated manner, i might not be able to detect it. even the big poker rooms need a big security team for that. but the players who would attempt that in TILT is also risking their account. besides, i don't see the need for them knowing that we give so much per week everything for free. all you need is a little effort. it's not that hard to get TILT, no need to risk cheating.

jamboy34

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:28:25 PM

everything can be discussed. hope everyone can sit down and talk it out.

⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |        • Resources   • Website   • Slack
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |   Real World B2B Blockchain solutions  |   Join the TEC - May 1st - Jun 30th
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |                                                                 • Twitter   • Blog   • Facebook
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:18:41 PM

https://megatilt.club/
I can not connect.
What happened?
cointron

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:35:17 PM

https://megatilt.club/
I can not connect.
What happened?

Development tasks, of course.-  Grin
cointron

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:10:46 PM

Still busy dev ?  Wink
megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 04:20:11 PM

The site was down. It's back up now.

cointron

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:40:41 PM

So, ip logs? news?
megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 04:47:03 PM

So, ip logs? news?

i'm willing to give the ip logs, if it's legal. not just the ip logs. all logs. i don't know if it's a crime or not. if it's not, i would gladly publish it regularly.
this way, everyone can help me police the site.

regarding the news, heavy refactoring and testing is being done on the tiltnode to get it ready by the end of the month.
it is starting to look away from ethereum and start to look like a new, shiny blockchain.
no gpu miner yet. that will be the next once the main net starts.

then after that will be the web wallet. right now it's only a command line wallet. same as when ethereum started.

then after that, the dapps. everyone who can code will be welcome to build on top of TILT.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: