Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:27:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like the weekly TILT rewards be given based on player balance or rake ranking?
Player balance - 21 (72.4%)
Rake ranking - 8 (27.6%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [TILT] A Poker Player's Cryptocurrency (Main chain is LIVE!)  (Read 40966 times)
JamesOng

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:31:13 PM

I have disabled buenaobra and janzvill and also including benedicto. buenaobra started the day with more than 150k chips and when i was about to disable his account, it only has only 100+ chips. i'm making further traces.

Good job megatilt! But as you can see, I am a step ahead.  Thanks to newbies like benedicto, I have already cashed out.  I think the important question is, will all the other players be able to cash out as well?  Until this gets into the exchange, this coin's value doesn't mean a sh*t.   
This event also exposes the fact that this is under a totalitarian control and not decentralized.  The royal admin can just ban your account and your chips kapoof just like that.  Look at poor benedicto.  At least for my case and janzvill's they tried their best and wasted time to gather "evidences".  Lol!  Gotta grab some more popcorn!

Good riddance, angleshooter.

On sunday, the chips of benedicto, janzvill, buenaobra including their weekly rewards will be sent to jamesong's account and i leave it up to him who to share it with.
It's unfortunate that my countrymen did this. I'm ashamed of this disgraceful act to try to game the system to gain any unfair advantage.

yes,i would keep my promise,at least 50% or may be more to share with those who contribute in the investigations,and thanks again to you guys that help Smiley
buenaobra

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:33:51 PM

I have disabled buenaobra and janzvill and also including benedicto. buenaobra started the day with more than 150k chips and when i was about to disable his account, it only has only 100+ chips. i'm making further traces.

Good job megatilt! But as you can see, I am a step ahead.  Thanks to newbies like benedicto, I have already cashed out.  I think the important question is, will all the other players be able to cash out as well?  Until this gets into the exchange, this coin's value doesn't mean a sh*t.   
This event also exposes the fact that this is under a totalitarian control and not decentralized.  The royal admin can just ban your account and your chips kapoof just like that.  Look at poor benedicto.  At least for my case and janzvill's they tried their best and wasted time to gather "evidences".  Lol!  Gotta grab some more popcorn!

On sunday, the chips of benedicto, janzvill, buenaobra including their weekly rewards will be sent to jamesong's account and i leave it up to him who to share it with.
It's unfortunate that my countrymen did this. I'm ashamed of this disgraceful act to try to game the system to gain any unfair advantage.

You should indeed be ashamed! I bet you cannot give a substantial reason for banning our accounts even up to this point.  There are those who made disputes for us that you just dismissed.  For all we know, these witch hunters are your cohorts.  Beware, legit players! After some time that you already have a big stash, those finger-pointing, pathetic excuse for poker players will come for you too and boom!  At the end of the day, megatilt and his cohorts corner the supply.  Well played!
JamesOng

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:35:25 PM

Wow! Good thing I was browsing thru.  I didn't know all this commotion was already ongoing.  At this point, only one thing is obvious to me: witch hunting is becoming a sport to some struggling soreloosers who doesn't have anything better to do than play poker all day.  Winning players who obviously have accumulated substantial number of chips are becoming honeypot targets.  Poker always has been my pastime but NOT my bread and butter.  Unlike some pathetic people here, I have a job and I trade both crypto and fiat currencies.  I don't need to collude with anyone or create another account as I don't have time for it.  As for the pathetic witch hunters, go ahead and dig some more "evidence".  It will make great entertainment for those who will backread.  Enjoy my chips!  I'll just settle for popcorn.

playing innocent is not working here,would you mind to explain this:

2017-06-24 09:56:15|Login|Buenaobra logged into session 000020C1 from IP 203.87.133.171, PC FF6418F0
    2017-06-24 20:28:29|Login|JanzVill logged into session 00002110 from IP 203.87.133.171, PC B0F597CD

actually from the beginning i thought you both are the same person,but after considering some posible conditions and reading throught some logs,i found that is a big posibilities that you both might aslo be 2 different person with many alts at the poker room,some alts of yours might not easy to detect atm if they were not playing much,that would explain certain phenomenon that sometimes you cheating with your own alts and JanzVill cheating with his own alts when 1 of you is absence in the poker room,and when both of you valid to play at the same time together with both of your alts...oh...mamamia...thats really a lot of advantages there and i think i don't need to explain too much of that.
you may be enjoy your success escape with about 150k coins atm,but we know both of you still have a lot of remaning alts hanging there to cheat again,so let see who need the popcorns more,lol

the 150k was sent to benedicto right before he was banned. that was not an escape. i don't believe the player benedicto bought that 150k. that was a "parking" account.

well..this is a good news then:)...er....where is my popcorns?
megatilt (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 04:42:32 PM

You should indeed be ashamed! I bet you cannot give a substantial reason for banning our accounts even up to this point.  There are those who made disputes for us that you just dismissed.  For all we know, these witch hunters are your cohorts.  Beware, legit players! After some time that you already have a big stash, those finger-pointing, pathetic excuse for poker players will come for you too and boom!  At the end of the day, megatilt and his cohorts corner the supply.  Well played!

Yeah this royal admin can just ban your account and your chips. Remember jamesong called me with "mental situation" earlier and now i will give him all your chips. This was supposed to be fun. But people like you....so obvious. I am trying my best to honor those who play here fairly. Remember from the start until this point, I never asked for anything. I spent a lot, I give my time. That was my part to honor the players. The honest ones. My name is not confidential. Ask around about me in the local poker community. You will know. Unfortunately you are anonymous. And I hope you remain anonymous. If you have the slightest idea who I am....

JamesOng

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:51:56 PM

Good job megatilt! But as you can see, I am a step ahead.  Thanks to newbies like benedicto, I have already cashed out.  I think the important question is, will all the other players be able to cash out as well?  Until this gets into the exchange, this coin's value doesn't mean a sh*t.  
This event also exposes the fact that this is under a totalitarian control and not decentralized.  The royal admin can just ban your account and your chips kapoof just like that.  Look at poor benedicto.  At least for my case and janzvill's they tried their best and wasted time to gather "evidences".  Lol!  Gotta grab some more popcorn!

Yeah this royal admin can just ban your account and your chips. Remember jamesong called me with "mental situation" earlier and now i will give him all your chips. This was supposed to be fun. But people like you....so obvious. I am trying my best to honor those who play here fairly. Remember from the start until this point, I never asked for anything. I spent a lot, I give my time. That was my part to honor the players. The honest ones. My name is not confidential. Ask around about me in the local poker community. You will know. Unfortunately you are anonymous. And I hope you remain anonymous. If you have the slightest idea who I am....

lol megatilt,i think you get me wrong on that part,i wasn`t meant "you" need medical treatment,i meant the player/person who still playing with a cheater after he/she /you/me knew that is a cheater really need some medicines Smiley
megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 04:54:16 PM

Good job megatilt! But as you can see, I am a step ahead.  Thanks to newbies like benedicto, I have already cashed out.  I think the important question is, will all the other players be able to cash out as well?  Until this gets into the exchange, this coin's value doesn't mean a sh*t.  
This event also exposes the fact that this is under a totalitarian control and not decentralized.  The royal admin can just ban your account and your chips kapoof just like that.  Look at poor benedicto.  At least for my case and janzvill's they tried their best and wasted time to gather "evidences".  Lol!  Gotta grab some more popcorn!

lol megatilt,i think you get me wrong on that part,i wasn`t meant "you" need medical treatment,i meant the player/person who still playing with a cheater after he/she /you/me knew that is a cheater really need some medicines Smiley

i probably did Smiley

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 04:55:10 PM

running this is really stressful.
and i'm too stubborn to quit.

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 05:01:27 PM

I have learned a lot today. I might be making some radical changes soon. Need to think deeper. Also, if you have suggestions how to improve this, just post it here and let everyone discuss.

buenaobra

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:10:51 PM

It doesn't really matter to me who you give the chips to or whatever you plan to do with it. Smiley  Thank you for this response.  Just proves my point further.  Thank you for trying your best to honor fair play.  I won't try to make disputes or whatsoever to the so called "evidences" of the one you also called a "mental situation" because they were already mentioned by others (unless you accuse them also of being colluders/alt accounts).  I am just thinking why the change of heart to the "mental situation" guy?  Cheesy  And yeah, I plan to remain anonymous.  No disrespect but I don't have time to look you up so you can just tell us who you are?  Anyway, privacy doesn't seem to be a huge thing for you (since you are already known as you've said).
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:28:53 PM

player novcom is likely another buenaobra/janzvill alt account.

Just resurfaced after ban and I found some odd hand history here:

Hand #51051-2 - 2017-05-21 22:25:06
Game: PL Omaha (100 - 200) - Blinds 1/2
Site: MegaTilt Club
Table: PLO 01A
Seat 2: novcom (332.80)
Seat 3: Buenaobra (100)
Seat 4: JanzVill (290) - sitting out
Buenaobra has the dealer button
Buenaobra posts small blind 1
novcom posts big blind 2
** Hole Cards ** [2 players]
Buenaobra raises to 4
novcom raises to 12
Buenaobra raises to 36
novcom raises to 108
Buenaobra calls 64 (All-in)
novcom refunded 8
** Flop ** [Ah Jd 4d]
** Turn ** [Qc]
** River ** [2c]
** Pot Show Down ** [Ah Jd 4d Qc 2c]
novcom shows [td 3d 9h 8s] (High Card Ace +QJT9)
Buenaobra shows [Jh 8d 8h 6c] (a Pair of Jacks +AQ8)
Buenaobra wins Pot (195) with a Pair
Rake (5) Pot (200) Players (novcom: 100, Buenaobra: 100)
** Deck ** [td Jh 3d 8d 9h 8h 8s 6c Ah Jd 4d Qc 2c]

Lol. I can guarantee you that novcom don't cheat. Have played against him a few times, and he plays like no one else. Smiley
brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:50:02 PM

Ideas for improvement: Set a maximum number of IP addresses per account per month. Maybe 3 different IP's per month? Is using tor for privacy really necessary or just enabling VPN cheaters?
brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:54:45 PM

player novcom is likely another buenaobra/janzvill alt account.

Just resurfaced after ban and I found some odd hand history here:

Hand #51051-2 - 2017-05-21 22:25:06
Game: PL Omaha (100 - 200) - Blinds 1/2
Site: MegaTilt Club
Table: PLO 01A
Seat 2: novcom (332.80)
Seat 3: Buenaobra (100)
Seat 4: JanzVill (290) - sitting out
Buenaobra has the dealer button
Buenaobra posts small blind 1
novcom posts big blind 2
** Hole Cards ** [2 players]
Buenaobra raises to 4
novcom raises to 12
Buenaobra raises to 36
novcom raises to 108
Buenaobra calls 64 (All-in)
novcom refunded 8
** Flop ** [Ah Jd 4d]
** Turn ** [Qc]
** River ** [2c]
** Pot Show Down ** [Ah Jd 4d Qc 2c]
novcom shows [td 3d 9h 8s] (High Card Ace +QJT9)
Buenaobra shows [Jh 8d 8h 6c] (a Pair of Jacks +AQ8)
Buenaobra wins Pot (195) with a Pair
Rake (5) Pot (200) Players (novcom: 100, Buenaobra: 100)
** Deck ** [td Jh 3d 8d 9h 8h 8s 6c Ah Jd 4d Qc 2c]

Lol. I can guarantee you that novcom don't cheat. Have played against him a few times, and he plays like no one else. Smiley

OK, I think you might be right. This is some evidence that he is just a donkey not a cheater: https://github.com/megatilt/megatiltclub_logs/blob/master/handhistory/HH2017-05-22%20PLO%2004A.txt
dmanicus

Activity: 251

Official

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:55:35 PM

I'm glad you guys figured it out. I fell asleep.
dmanicus

Activity: 251

Official

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:02:52 PM

User NuGgetZ1 is in a tourney this morning. I remembered this name from the logs. Someone to keep an eye on.

2017-05-29 10:01:41|Login|Nuggetz logged into session 000009F3 from IP 180.191.107.217, PC B3510D51
         2017-05-29 11:10:11|Login|NuGgetZ1 logged into session 00000A14 from IP 180.191.107.217, PC B3510D51
         2017-05-29 14:43:59|Login|NuGgetZ1 logged into session 00000A4D from IP 180.191.107.217, PC B3510D51

PC B3510D51
2017-05-29 10:01:41|Login|Nuggetz logged into session 000009F3 from IP 180.191.107.217, PC B3510D51
2017-05-29 11:10:11|Login|NuGgetZ1 logged into session 00000A14 from IP 180.191.107.217, PC B3510D51
2017-05-29 14:43:59|Login|NuGgetZ1 logged into session 00000A4D from IP 180.191.107.217, PC B3510D51

PC 2F9D9FA8
2017-05-28 05:53:58|Login|Nuggetz logged into session 000008AE from IP 180.191.106.6, PC 2F9D9FA8
2017-05-28 05:59:01|Login|Chicken logged into session 000008B0 from IP 180.191.106.6, PC 2F9D9FA8
2017-05-28 06:02:29|Login|Nuggetz logged into session 000008B2 from IP 180.191.106.6, PC 2F9D9FA8

scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:31:06 PM

running this is really stressful.
and i'm too stubborn to quit.

Maybe you should transfer to an Ethereum classic platform or maybe Expanse or even Waves platform. Less headache, more time to code the poker platform.

RE: Cheaters - I think Pokerstars have found a solution for that.

kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:16:58 PM

User NuGgetZ1 is in a tourney this morning. I remembered this name from the logs. Someone to keep an eye on.

PC B3510D51

PC 2F9D9FA8
2017-05-28 05:53:58|Login|Nuggetz logged into session 000008AE from IP 180.191.106.6, PC 2F9D9FA8
2017-05-28 05:59:01|Login|Chicken logged into session 000008B0 from IP 180.191.106.6, PC 2F9D9FA8
2017-05-28 06:02:29|Login|Nuggetz logged into session 000008B2 from IP 180.191.106.6, PC 2F9D9FA8

to all the miners, let's try bringing the gas limit to 21000.
if we get there, i'll start burning TILT. and i'll start transferring TILT to those who wants to withdraw from their poker winnings.

Please megatilt listen my advice I told you before, resolve the cheating in your poker room, if you support cheating, this coin don't will be valueable coin on the market.
This is the main problem now.
After that you will create a fair poker room, and also with a simple blockchain and bitcoin exchange will create value in the long term, but, without resolve cheating, this will only an exit to dump the cheating coins week after week.
Now I want to see your immediate action about this guy for example, I want to see what you do about that:

"./EventLog2017-05-28.txt:1316:2017-05-28 05:52:38|Connect|Connection 000008AE accepted from IP 180.191.106.6, PC 2F9D9FA8
./EventLog2017-05-28.txt:1320:2017-05-28 05:53:58|Login|Nuggetz logged into session 000008AE from IP 180.191.106.6, PC 2F9D9FA8
./EventLog2017-05-28.txt:1336:2017-05-28 05:58:38|Logout|Nuggetz logged out session 000008AE, PC 2F9D9FA8
./EventLog2017-05-28.txt:1337:2017-05-28 05:58:43|Connect|Connection 000008B0 accepted from IP 180.191.106.6, PC 2F9D9FA8
./EventLog2017-05-28.txt:1339:2017-05-28 05:59:01|Login|Chicken logged into session 000008B0 from IP 180.191.106.6, PC 2F9D9FA8
./EventLog2017-05-28.txt:1375:2017-05-28 06:01:52|Logout|Chicken logged out session 000008B0, PC 2F9D9FA8
./EventLog2017-05-28.txt:1376:2017-05-28 06:01:59|Connect|Connection 000008B2 accepted from IP 180.191.106.6, PC 2F9D9FA8
./EventLog2017-05-28.txt:1377:2017-05-28 06:02:29|Login|Nuggetz logged into session 000008B2 from IP 180.191.106.6, PC 2F9D9FA8
./EventLog2017-05-28.txt:2397:2017-05-28 10:06:37|Logout|Nuggetz logged out session 000008B2, PC 2F9D9FA8
"
./EventLog2017-05-28.txt:1372:2017-05-28 06:01:16|Account|Chicken transfers 362.45 to nuggetz
./EventLog2017-05-28.txt:2522:2017-05-28 10:34:43|Account|Chicken transfers 9000 to nuggetz
"

I will waiting your appropriate response, have a good day admin.
best regards,
bestlooser

Im still out i'll check later.
That's why all the logs are published so that the community helps to make evrything fair. Thanks for pointing this out.

Yes take your time, meanwhile in this moment in your poker room Nuggetz play on my table Smiley
You are so funny man megatilt, This is the most fun project I had partecipate in the cryptoworld.
Fun is fun is good, but for get real value , to value real money, you need to change many thing believe me.
First for all please implement HU like what I had told you in PM last week to avoid collusion on the ring table.
Thanks to all people who want support this my public request.
best regards,
bestlooser

i was thinking to make all games heads up in the ring games. that would take the fun out for some or most players. but if the community wants it, i can change it. i was hoping publishing the logs would be enough. also, can you ask nuggetz about the situation? was there a time both accounts played? or was there some kind of gaining an unfair advantage against the other players?

if both accounts will qualify in the weekly rewards, i will automatically ban both.
otherwise, i will have to listen to nuggetz' explanation (doesn't mean he will not be banned, though).

I've never played with "Chicken", and I see that there was no logins to that account after the chips moved to Nuggetz. That being said, maybe he's tried to qualify for rakeback on both accounts? That's obviously unfair, but I didn't look into the leadboard logs

communicating with him now. he clearly didn't have the intention to cheat but just to change to his favorite name. but i will be forced to ban him. i allowed him to play again but with a new account and start fresh. he didn't understand the rules.

9,423.88 TILT was confiscated from Nuggetz and awarded to bestlooser.

Seems extremely harsh
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:19:33 PM

communicating with him now. he clearly didn't have the intention to cheat but just to change to his favorite name.

Are you sure you want defend him about that?
Are you sure him is legit?
How you can be sure about that?
Maybe Chicken die this week and new alterego is yanyan to get 2 weekly paid bonus.
We can't know that.

from partial report you posted today about partial rank list:
Rank    Player     Tables   Hands     Rake        Rewards    Total Rewards
11        Nuggetz   5          287         309.52      4,500         4,809.52
28        yanyan    2          30           22.58        3,650         3,672.58

from eventlog :
./EventLog2017-05-28.txt:1343:2017-05-28 05:59:48|Account|Chicken transfers 500 to yanyan

i think that was a different player. you can see a different pc and different ip address. i don't automatically ban transfers as they can be legit trades.
megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 01:03:20 AM

Someone messaged me:
Hi, do you want to sell me some tilt? I have lost all my tilt at ring tables

And I replied:
you have options how to get tilt:
1. you can buy from other players.
2. you can buy XMS in livecoin and burn it and get 1 TILT for every 10 XMS you buy.
3. we can trade bitBTC or bitTIME and you trade it for bitTILT in the Evolution exchange.
4. you can wait for your weekly rewards tomorrow.

let me know which option you want to take.
if you have BTC or TIME, i can replace it with bitBTC or bitTIME in the Evolution network and you can use your bitBTC or bitTIME to buy bitTILT and when you have bitTILT i can replace it with TILT. I can't sell you TILT directly because it would be a disservice to the other players who worked hard for their TILT. you can buy it from them at the price the want to give it up for. i will not be selling any TILT for a very long time.

This means that somehow there's demand for TILT. That's why I encourage everyone to start trading in the Evolution network to make the bitBTC and bitTILT markets thrive. The EVO, as I see it, will be a little scarce since there are less people who claimed it than what I expected. And the EVO is the token that powers the Evolution network.

TILT and EVO from the orginal genesis block are mostly to be given for free. I have my share of TILT and EVO as described in both threads but I will never sell it for a long time. This means the EVO and TILT the community hold will be the only one in circulation and they can trade if with value because it is relatively scarce and not given easily.

Omura

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:16:03 AM

What is the bitTILT to TILT exchange rate?

Can rakeback be moved back to 100%, might encourage more players to play?

П    |⧛ ☛  Join the signature campaign and earn free PI daily!  ✅ |⧛    П
    |⧛         ☛  PiCoin - get in now  ✅     ☛ No ICO!  ✅          |⧛

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 01:22:41 AM

i have not yet changed the rakeback to 80%. that was i think a proposal to be discussed by the community first. it is still 100% and nothing will change without proper consultation with the community and the proper announcement and it must have at least 2 weeks notice before it is implemented.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: