Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:28:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like the weekly TILT rewards be given based on player balance or rake ranking?
Player balance - 21 (72.4%)
Rake ranking - 8 (27.6%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [TILT] A Poker Player's Cryptocurrency (Main chain is LIVE!)  (Read 40960 times)
megatilt (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 07:54:14 AM

Holding TILT in MegaTilt gives you weekly free EVO and next week, also weekly free TILT.
The best way to maximize your advantage is to use your EVO as collateral and borrow bitTILT and exchange your bitTILT for real TILT with me.
If you don't want to borrow bitTILT, you can sell your EVO for bitTILT.

The point is, more TILT gets more TILT.
Also, remember, when borrowing bitTILT, your EVO will be locked as collateral until you repay what you borrow.

I don't like this change. When you have a rake race you encourage people to play more. This way, some people could just log in once a week play one hand and get an even bigger portion of the chips then they do today. It would no doubt benefit me as i am one of the biggest holders now, but i dont think its good long term.

I would rather change the rake payouts to more progressive payouts that really reward those who actually play. If you contribute 15% of the total rake you get 15% of the rewards for that week. 0,01% of the total rake gives 0,01% of the reward. That would be fair, and that would encourage more action at the cash tables.

The only problem is it is so easy to abuse. Like what buenaobra did

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:35:43 AM

Holding TILT in MegaTilt gives you weekly free EVO and next week, also weekly free TILT.
The best way to maximize your advantage is to use your EVO as collateral and borrow bitTILT and exchange your bitTILT for real TILT with me.
If you don't want to borrow bitTILT, you can sell your EVO for bitTILT.

The point is, more TILT gets more TILT.
Also, remember, when borrowing bitTILT, your EVO will be locked as collateral until you repay what you borrow.

I don't like this change. When you have a rake race you encourage people to play more. This way, some people could just log in once a week play one hand and get an even bigger portion of the chips then they do today. It would no doubt benefit me as i am one of the biggest holders now, but i dont think its good long term.

I would rather change the rake payouts to more progressive payouts that really reward those who actually play. If you contribute 15% of the total rake you get 15% of the rewards for that week. 0,01% of the total rake gives 0,01% of the reward. That would be fair, and that would encourage more action at the cash tables.

The only problem is it is so easy to abuse. Like what buenaobra did

Yes. As long as there is 100% rakeback that is true, but it should't be a problem because of the transparency.

The problem is that you are radically changing the distribution method from 80% cashgame / 20% tournaments to really becoming 100% tournaments.

And you are removing all incentives for anyone to play cash games at all. If megatilt as a poker site were to become sustainable, it has to be with cash games since thats were the potential revenues lies.

When all logs are public and the rewards for detecting collusion and foul play is as big as they are today, the commuity should be able to detect and and prevent fraud. Even in the regular poker community, it is the players who most often investigates and reveals collusion and bots.

I hope you can reconsider this and that someone else in the community got some feedback.
brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:00:49 AM

I agree that benidictonathan didn't actually buy the chips. If they didn't know each other there would be negotiation chat logs with time stamps on either here or megatilt.club and if he can't provide evidence of that negotiation he is a liar. I want to thank megatilt for keeping the club honest. This will give me more confidence to invest my time into playing freerolls for the next 11 months.
JamesOng

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:58:46 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2017, 10:18:05 AM by JamesOng

there is no need high rewards to ring games participants,ring games is supposed for those who want to win more ,therefore if you able to win the chips from your opponent then those chips are your rewards.

as long as there is high rewards and 100% rakeback(cheating with 0 cost) then the cheating shits will not stop,there are still a lot of cheating uncaught yet during the period of high rewards to ring games participants in the past,just saying.
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 10:03:35 AM

In light with the recent events there are things i want to change.

Every week, we give players a total of 1,262,500 TILT to up to 100 players depending on the ranking.

I propose that starting week 9, the 1,262,500 TILT will instead be distributed in a proportional manner to all players with balances in the poker room just like how 1M EVO is distributed every Sunday.

This means that every player with a balance in the poker room will get a portion of:
1,000,000 EVO
1,262,500 TILT
Depending on how much is in the account of each player.

This way, there will be more demand for TILT as simply having more TILT will get you more in the future.
I believe this will reduce collusion. Any player will not be pressured to play on a table he is not comfortable.
You can start playing heads up if you want to be sure you are not being cheated.
You can stop playing and still be rewarded weekly.

I will implement it starting next week for week 9 and it will go on until week 54, unless there is a strong opposition from the community.
Let's start discussing.

Thanks for this update, if you would've done that before I would't lost all my tilt at ring tables. By pressuring us to play at ring tables for weekly rewards you are turning us into enemies, you should've noticed that before. You could've just spread the weekly rewards in a friendly manner. I lost all my tilt trying to get a good rakeback, I got lost into the game after I lost 20k tilt, and finnaly I lost them all. If you wouldn't condition the weekly reward by rake, we all just would've play friendly, not being necessary to play such a big stake for rake. Now, all my work and devotion for tilt is blown away in less than an hour, I know you are legally covered, but are you morally too ?

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 10:21:15 AM

I have added a poll. Please vote.

JamesOng

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 10:24:38 AM

Every week, we give players a total of 1,262,500 TILT to up to 100 players depending on the ranking.

I propose that starting week 9, the 1,262,500 TILT will instead be distributed in a proportional manner to all players with balances in the poker room just like how 1M EVO is distributed every Sunday.

This means that every player with a balance in the poker room will get a portion of:
1,000,000 EVO
1,262,500 TILT

This way, there will be more demand for TILT as simply having more TILT will get you more in the future.
I believe this will reduce collusion. Any player will not be pressured to play on a table he is not comfortable.
You can start playing heads up if you want to be sure you are not being cheated.

I will implement it starting next week for week 9 and it will go on until week 54, unless there is a strong opposition from the community.
Let's start discussing.

Thanks for this update, if you would've done that before I would't lost all my tilt at ring tables. By pressuring us to play at ring tables for weekly rewards you are turning us into enemies, you should've noticed that before. You could've just spread the weekly rewards in a friendly manner. I lost all my tilt trying to get a good rakeback, I got lost into the game after I lost 20k tilt, and finnaly I lost them all. If you wouldn't condition the weekly reward by rake, we all just would've play friendly, not being necessary to play such a big stake for rake. Now, all my work and devotion for tilt is blown away in less than an hour, I know you are legally covered, but are you morally too ?

sorry to hear about that but i think thats still not too late to rebuild your stake,there are still 50(?) weeks ahead to participate the tony
megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 10:25:44 AM

shtako placed an order to buy 375,000 bitTILT at 0.10111 EVO/bitTILT

saw this on the Evolution recent activity. this means demand for TILT.

since this is totally market driven, if you have EVO and find shtako's offer cheap, then you can use your EVO to bid higher.
if you find his offer expensive, then borrow TILT and sell it to him.

eventually the market will decide the right price for EVO and TILT.
i'm hoping sooner than later, the bitBTC and bitTIME markets will follow.

lonesomestranger

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 10:27:42 AM

there is no need high rewards to ring games participants,ring games is supposed for those who want to win more ,therefore if you able to win the chips from your opponent then those chips are your rewards.

as long as there is high rewards and 100% rakeback(cheating with 0 cost) then the cheating shits will not stop,there are still a lot of cheating uncaught yet during the period of high rewards to ring games participants in the past,just saying.

You're right, just because of that I lost all my tilt in less than an hour to novcom. How did he win all the time? Nomather how good were my hands, only he won

brokedummy
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 10:29:12 AM

I voted for player balance just because its hard to even get a ring game started at the stakes I want to play for. which is usually lowest or second lowest right now.
brokedummy
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 10:29:42 AM

You're right, just because of that I lost all my tilt in less than an hour to novcom. How did he win all the time? Nomather how good were my hands, only he won

I think he lost it all to Prince in the end
megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 10:30:19 AM

as we talked about in pm, i don't agree that he wins all the time. nobody controls the random number generator.

JamesOng

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 10:30:58 AM

did you play the games with him 1 on 1 or there were other players on the table?
megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 10:37:08 AM

1,000,000 EVO
1,262,500 TILT

Let's start discussing.

we are not yet on week 9 out of 54. so there is still time. also, there's what we call bankroll management. if you managed to bust all your bankroll in less than an hour, then you were probably playing so high.

lonesomestranger

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:09:24 AM

1,000,000 EVO
1,262,500 TILT

Let's start discussing.

sorry to hear about that but i think thats still not too late to rebuild your stake,there are still 50(?) weeks ahead to participate the tony

You're not sorry, if you would be really sorry you would take some measures, check the accounts with huge tilt amounts and wonder for a sec how did they get such amounts? Is obviuos you are only thinking to yourself by telling me in such a nonchalantly manner that I have time to rebuild my stake. How to rebuild it with only 2k tilt I have letf? We are all being sorry, but that doesnt change anything for humanity, caring and involving does. For any problem you're only being sorry, but do you ever ask yourself if there is something you could do to fix it? As I said before you're legally covered and just that, nothing more. Maybe someone will check novcom and give a good explanation for his "winnings"

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 11:22:04 AM

1,000,000 EVO
1,262,500 TILT

Let's start discussing.

You're not sorry, if you would be really sorry you would take some measures, check the accounts with huge tilt amounts and wonder for a sec how did they get such amounts? Is obviuos you are only thinking to yourself by telling me in such a nonchalantly manner that I have time to rebuild my stake. How to rebuild it with only 2k tilt I have letf? We are all being sorry, but that doesnt change anything for humanity, caring and involving does. For any problem you're only being sorry, but do you ever ask yourself if there is something you could do to fix it? As I said before you're legally covered and just that, nothing more. Maybe someone will check novcom and give a good explanation for his "winnings"

I have provided the tools and the logs. You can also check it.

JamesOng

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:24:11 AM

1,000,000 EVO
1,262,500 TILT

Let's start discussing.

1.no one put a gun on your head to force you to play the ring games
2.i'm not dev
3."How to rebuild it with only 2k tilt I have letf?",tournaments is free to participate
4.poker game is not all about skill,more or less its also based on luck that nobody can explain
5.i did feel sorry about your gambling without considering the potential risks
lonesomestranger

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:24:36 AM

did you play the games with him 1 on 1 or there were other players on the table?

I played with him and with Price! When I left, he took us already 80k tilt. Come on, how is that only he won? And btw, I'm not greed, I just tried to make some rake for weekly rewards, but he was winning hand after hand, I lost about 10-20k, I tried to recover but no use, he won all my tilt, and a part of Prince's too. Thanks megatilt for that good management. Now, I ask you : Is it fair to struggle so hard for your tilt, and loose it all just because we are conditioned to have a big rake for weekly rewards? Is this a fair distribution? We are conditioned to play ring tables for reward, anything can happen there. Is it moral ? megatilt thing it is

lonesomestranger

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:30:50 AM

1,000,000 EVO
1,262,500 TILT

Let's start discussing.

1.no one put a gun on your head to force you to play the ring games
2.i'm not dev
3."How to rebuild it with only 2k tilt I have letf?",tournaments is free to participate
4.poker game is not all about skill,more or less its also based on luck that nobody can explain
5.i did feel sorry about your gambling without considering the potential risks

No one put the gun on my head? think again, you dont get reward without a rake. But never fuckin' mind, is his bussiness

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 11:31:07 AM

I played with him and with Price! When I left, he took us already 80k tilt. Come on, how is that only he won? And btw, I'm not greed, I just tried to make some rake for weekly rewards, but he was winning hand after hand, I lost about 10-20k, I tried to recover but no use, he won all my tilt, and a part of Prince's too. Thanks megatilt for that good management. Now, I ask you : Is it fair to struggle so hard for your tilt, and loose it all just because we are conditioned to have a big rake for weekly rewards? Is this a fair distribution? We are conditioned to play ring tables for reward, anything can happen there. Is it moral ? megatilt thing it is

I really dont know what to say anymore. I play 24 tables on stars. I have seen worse.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: