Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:47:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like the weekly TILT rewards be given based on player balance or rake ranking?
Player balance - 21 (72.4%)
Rake ranking - 8 (27.6%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [TILT] A Poker Player's Cryptocurrency (Main chain is LIVE!)  (Read 40966 times)
brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:59:46 PM

Is there ever going to be an admin we can transfer chips to so we can sponsor our own freerolls with parameters of our choosing? I think this platform can do all kinds of tournaments, flip freerolls, heads up, etc. Might be fun to spice it up. Maybe every Saturday a few of the whales can sponsor 5000 tilt each and have a bigger prize pool freeroll just to see if anybody plays differently.
jpcfan

Activity: 905
Merit: 502

I miss dooglus

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:31:40 AM

sorry i am confused. i have 25000 tilt and i se i have 5000 EVL in spreadsheet but i dont see nay EVL on my account.

and other issue. how much is 1000 tilt worth in btc? just give me an good guess.

like if i wanted to sale 10000 tilt how much btc woyuld that be?

thanks in advance

120%50%    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
DUCK
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
DICE████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
megatilt (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 02:42:03 AM

sorry i am confused. i have 25000 tilt and i se i have 5000 EVL in spreadsheet but i dont see nay EVL on my account.

and other issue. how much is 1000 tilt worth in btc? just give me an good guess.

like if i wanted to sale 10000 tilt how much btc woyuld that be?

thanks in advance

the value of TILT is market driven. what you can do is convert your TILT to bitTILT and sell it for bitBTC and sell your bitBTC for BTC. This will all happen in the Evolution network. I can help you converting your TILT to bitTILT but for now someone with bitBTC should be willing to buy it.

Anyone with EVO can also get bitBTC buy putting up that EVO as collateral to borrow bitBTC.

With the recent events, though, it's obvious some players are gone so the interest is declining.
I am planning to make some radical change but for now I'm holding if off since I noticed any change would get reactions.

What I plan is to make MegaTilt a no-banning, no-confiscation poker room. It would be open for registration from anyone. And it will be your responsibility who to play with. If you feel you are being colluded against, you always have a choice to leave the table and find a new one.

Nothing is final yet at the moment.
Just floating the idea to the community.

bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:33:08 AM

I think part of the reason for the decline in interest is the fact that the whole system about the cryptocoin aspect of TILT is unnecessarily complex.

You have an ETH clone chain, which is not much use since everyone has the incentive to hold in the poker-room
And you have another chain in which people must convert their tilt to a derivative toket, to exchange for other derivative tokens, to then be exchanged for proper tokens... if anyone is found to actually buy.

And all this still has to be manual by you for the conversions.

Even experienced crypto users will get confused and discouraged by all this.

It just begs the question, why you wouldn't go for some tried and true method like the following:

All you really need is a bitcoin clone (easily supported by any exchange), full PoS with small reward just to keep the chain going

Then give everyone in the room a deposit address to put TILT in the room and allow also withdrawal functionality to any chosen address.

Then it can be handled easily with scripts or whatever to make all these deposits and withdrawal automatic.

Everyone will be happy then and I'm sure the tilt token would have value.

This is not criticism, so please don't take it like that. I'm simply puzzled by this apparently useless complexity and curious what you think.

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 10:31:49 AM

I think part of the reason for the decline in interest is the fact that the whole system about the cryptocoin aspect of TILT is unnecessarily complex.

You have an ETH clone chain, which is not much use since everyone has the incentive to hold in the poker-room
And you have another chain in which people must convert their tilt to a derivative toket, to exchange for other derivative tokens, to then be exchanged for proper tokens... if anyone is found to actually buy.

And all this still has to be manual by you for the conversions.

Even experienced crypto users will get confused and discouraged by all this.

It just begs the question, why you wouldn't go for some tried and true method like the following:

All you really need is a bitcoin clone (easily supported by any exchange), full PoS with small reward just to keep the chain going

Then give everyone in the room a deposit address to put TILT in the room and allow also withdrawal functionality to any chosen address.

Then it can be handled easily with scripts or whatever to make all these deposits and withdrawal automatic.

Everyone will be happy then and I'm sure the tilt token would have value.

This is not criticism, so please don't take it like that. I'm simply puzzled by this apparently useless complexity and curious what you think.

I totally agree. That's why i said i want some radical changes. I still want market pegged assets, though since i want p2p trading.

Gaggy185

Activity: 437

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:08:39 AM

Create me acc pls

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Omura

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:59:08 PM

+1 to the above (as long as current balances are retained), would make it easier to trade and to get onto other exchanges too, no need for market pegged assets for trading.

П    |⧛ ☛  Join the signature campaign and earn free PI daily!  ✅ |⧛    П
    |⧛         ☛  PiCoin - get in now  ✅     ☛ No ICO!  ✅          |⧛

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 02:30:02 AM

Week 9 of 54: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pmmaGCyeQE6XgMRk7LHU-eXs6NgPMtt532RhftWbwCA/edit?usp=sharing
I will be sending rewards now.

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 09:55:03 AM

Tilt and Evolution will not be changed. It will go on as originally planned.
Instead, I created a new poker room mostly for my local players.
There will be hourly freerolls and weekly rewards starting from 0.1 btc and will increase increase until 1 btc per week.
The rules are: no players will ever be banned, no chips will every be confiscated.
You are welcome to join. We just started.
The weekly rewards will depend on the player balance every sunday, the raked hands played, and the rake generated.

this is the room: https://wildwestpoker.club/
this is our local group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/wildwestpokerclub/
this is the page: https://www.facebook.com/Wild-West-Poker-Club-250217028809000/

we just started and the first rewards will be on sunday.
i will be observing what's the effect of a "wild west style" poker room.
this will be the opposite tilt.

again, you are welcome to play. this will be my last post regarding wildwest. updates will be on the page.

bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:37:49 PM

This will be interesting. I've already joined waiting for the first game

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 02:03:42 PM

This will be interesting. I've already joined waiting for the first game

good luck Smiley
i will be giving 0.1 btc per week and increase it by 0.05 btc per week until it reaches 1 btc.
i can only sell what is going back to the rake and those who cashout. i don't know what will happen i think there will be a shortage of chips. Smiley
i have a local poker group with 700+ active members so we will see.

taiche
Copper Member

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:21:38 PM

Will follow.. any update when our turn will come to play?
megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 02:32:42 PM

this is the main thread of wild west poker club
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2011048

Bert65

Activity: 546
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:04:03 PM

i had some actions today on 3 tables heads up,that's nice! we need more player
megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 05:26:11 PM

Look at this two partial reports within a few hours

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hc4oJLC7ZyepiB7yGWSM1yb8TlPH6UbQ7YMF1kgnjXo/edit?usp=sharing
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IGGHGmUK5I_aB6Oxxx-7zo89fAIYCZirGWOf6e8awrA/edit?usp=sharing

This is what happens in WildWestPoker when the weekly scoring takes into account the balance, the hands played, and the rake generated.
All I can see is the trading potential.
As the week will progress, players will trade for their chips because it matters to get a good deal.
Some would want to buy chips because they are doing well.
Some would want to sell because they play less. Etc.

I wish we can do this in Tilt. There would be changes for it to happen.
We already have an exchange in Evolution.

What do you think?

dmanicus

Activity: 251

Official

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:41:00 AM

I'm confused about tilt and wild west poker club. The wild west club will have a blockchain too? How's it relate to the tilt blockchain? Is tilt abandoned in favor of wild west?
megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 05:45:39 AM

I'm confused about tilt and wild west poker club. The wild west club will have a blockchain too? How's it relate to the tilt blockchain? Is tilt abandoned in favor of wild west?

no. Tilt goes on.
Wild West is totally unrelated.
Wild West is the opposite. No banning. No confiscation. Fully anonymous.
It will have a blockchain later. But the chips are guaranteed by me to have a floor value.

Since there are so many complaints here everytime i want to do something, I will stick with the orignal Tilt and not change anything.
So I created Wild West mostly for my local group, but with very relaxed rules.

shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:53:25 PM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hc4oJLC7ZyepiB7yGWSM1yb8TlPH6UbQ7YMF1kgnjXo/edit?usp=sharing
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IGGHGmUK5I_aB6Oxxx-7zo89fAIYCZirGWOf6e8awrA/edit?usp=sharing

This is what happens in WildWestPoker when the weekly scoring takes into account the balance, the hands played, and the rake generated.
As the week will progress, players will trade for their chips because it matters to get a good deal.

What do you think?

I think you got it right with wildwestpoker. With wildwestpoker people are encouraged to play as much as possible. With megatilt people play as little as possible since they get the rewards anyway.
megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 01:58:39 PM

What do you think?

I think you got it right with wildwestpoker. With wildwestpoker people are encouraged to play as much as possible. With megatilt people play as little as possible since they get the rewards anyway.

that's what i thought also, just launched a blockchain for wildwest. and the weekly rewards are not just bitcoins, also blockchain tokens which can be traded for chips and bitcoins also. i'm excited about it. but Tilt will just go on as planned with the strict rules. most of the wildwest players are from my local poker group anyway.

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 02:37:03 AM

Week 10 of 54
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PexyFr5uuIj1pxoVvdwsc3pbR_e4Dad5cODDYjveSdk/edit?usp=sharing

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: