Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:29:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin related services under sustained attack?  (Read 874 times)
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2013, 09:16:08 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2013, 09:28:05 AM by Lethn

Some of you may have noticed my website keeps getting knocked down and I got an email from the CEO of my webhost letting people know what's going on, mtgox was down for a bit yesterday I noticed and I was wondering if any other Bitcoin services and websites were under attack? It seems like someone really has it in for anyone to do with Bitcoin but I wanted to find out for sure if anyone was experiencing the same sort of thing, it at least explains a lot of the technical issues I've been having Cheesy.
chmod755
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2013, 09:30:02 AM

Some of you may have noticed my websites gone down and I got an email from the CEO of my webhost letting people know what's going on, mtgox was down for a bit yesterday I noticed and I was wondering if any other Bitcoin services and websites were under attack? It seems like someone really has it in for anyone to do with Bitcoin but I wanted to find out for sure if anyone was experiencing the same sort of thing, it at least explains a lot of the technical issues I've been having Cheesy.

I've noticed some unusual things. I think this should be discussed here: http://bitcoinpolice.org/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: